• Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill - cop questions

and it goes away... it all goes away...
    slows down, time it does.
    freakin sweet, man. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

man i ought to get a life beyond glam metal...i was 6 when firehouse got big for christsake's and that was when it was all but over

Comment

jimmy, i totally forgot to mention iced earth's dark saga record. i'm listening to the title track right now...GREAT. i think the guitar sound is even better than the horrow show, although the horrow show's drum sound is better, it's really huge.

Comment

The photo of a bean weevil penis belongs in a Cronenberg film and will not leave my memory any time soon along with uge spurts of porcupine wee, amazing panda sex and my favorite, traumatic insemination.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Some earwigs have two penises--they are very brittle and a spare is needed in case the main one breaks off. Male bees (drones) have alarming-looking genitals. Even more alarming is the fact that they explode. Once the drone has mated with a queen bee in flight, his genitals burst with a pop that can be heard some distance away.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              his genitals burst with a pop that can be heard some distance away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I hate when that happens...

Comment

The first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard anas platyrhynchos, he was in his office in the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam, when he was alerted by a bang to the fact a bird had crashed into the glass facade of the building. "I went downstairs immediately to see if the window was damaged, and saw a drake mallard (anas platyrhynchos) lying motionless on its belly in the sand, two metres outside the facade. The unfortunate duck apparently had hit the building in full flight at a height of about three metres from the ground. Next to the obviously dead duck, another male mallard (in full adult plumage without any visible traces of moult) was present. He forcibly picked into the back, the base of the bill and mostly into the back of the head of the dead mallard for about two minutes, then mounted the corpse and started to copulate, with great force, almost continuously picking the side of the head.

"Rather startled, I watched this scene from close quarters behind the window until 19.10 hours during which time (75 minutes) I made some photographs and the mallard almost continuously copulated his dead congener. He dismounted only twice, stayed near the dead duck and picked the neck and the side of the head before mounting again.

Comment

Hence the phrase "queer as a duck"... Guess it goes for Geese too.

Comment

Proportionally the largest testes in the primate world belong to the woolly spider monkey. Females of the species have been known to mate as many as eleven times a day when in heat and literally overflow with sperm. This excess is treated as a nutritious snack, and spider monkeys lick it up by the mouthful.

Comment

I'm gonna watch the new Harry Potter movie tonight.

Comment

^

Saw it.
                        I hate the new Dumbledore. He's a major pisser. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                        Otherwise, great movie! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

goddammit....just came home from last night's gig. boy, did it suck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] stage sound was a mess, i couldn't even hear the snare - i NEVER had trouble hearing the snare, usually it punches right through any mix. likely the worst gig i ever played...and there wasn't even one hot chick....fuggit

on the bright side, i'm STILL drunk, as i've been drinking for 24h straight (beer only, though), the catering was great (home made pizza.....hell yeah!), and right now i'm listening to savatage's edge of thorns record, and i'm friggin blown away [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

btw, did i mention the danish death metal band illdisposed?
                            just listened to their new record....i hate to say it, but it kinda sucks....
                            the new kataklysm however kicks serious ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what rules? Viking Metal. Viking Metal rules.

Comment

Certainly it does if you're a viking....
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X