Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chef\'s salty balls!

Hey Fett...hows it goin'..

I used to love while I was working the Zone Car..and I would be talkin' to a teen while he bouncing a ball..I'd always SNAP my finers and point to the ball..the ball stops everytime.

OR they use to love to grab their dicks and spit..that IS the "ghetto "greeting" for the police..I used to love that (not)...so I used to see that..stop the Zone car..frisk them and give them what we called the "Juvie slap"..while their hands are on the zone car..when they look down..my right hand would pop 'em in the bottom of the jaw..clunk..

Their back was always turned to the public and I had it down to a science..a little trademark of mine..respect thru fear..whatever works right..

In the words of Caligula.."Let them hate me, as long as they fear me"..oh, so true!

They needed to LEARN respect and I was their teacher! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I should have ruled Rome..I could have!!!

I should rule the world..it would be such an awesome place..none like never known to man!

There would be no "wars"..none! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Bill Z BUb..for I am the God of gods...just ask my wife.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh shit, what a cool idea!
      I can just see that - The Emperor Billius Maximus, sittin' high in the Collosseum, with the Nubian slaves, throwing Christians to the lions!
      [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh shit, what a cool idea!
        "I can just see that - The Emperor Billius Maximus, sittin' high in the Collosseum, with the Nubian slaves, throwing Christians to the lions!"

Hell bro, I read that and got instant wood!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Let them hate me, as long as they bite me"!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't just throw Christians to the lions..ANYONE that doesn't praise my name ..goes!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Billus Maximus VI VI VI..Ruler of the blue orb! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Raper of Voz's"
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yes..let them Rape Voz!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Billus Maximus VI VI VI...Ruler of blue orbs

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hell bro, I read that and got instant wood!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

While Rome burns, Emperor Billius Maximus "fiddles"
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Let Rome Burn!!!!

meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeee....

Tenacious D RULES!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

For they are my court Jesters..in my court I am partying with Satan, John Belushi, Chris Farley , Sam Kinison , Will Ferrel and Tenacious D, Stewie, Randy Rhoads , Criss Oliva , Andrew Dice Clay , Jimi, Eric Cartman, John Candy , Ben Franklin, Dimebag, The little Rascals and the three Stooges, Beavis and Butthead,..Christopher Walkin' and Pesci and Adolph Hitler comes around every other Sunday or so!

That fuggin' Hitler..give him a beer and sometimes I gotta bitchslap him!!! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yeah he's a bad drunk, a real pain in the ass..I may have to behead him!

Oh we have girls too...but Courtney Love is banned from my palace..she broke my favorite Voz during a crazy H episode...now her head is stuffed and mounted...she's much more pleasant this way!

Every diva that has ever existed is here for my every whim at any time..in fact I just married the Olson Twins...Val don't mind.

In my world there is nothing but metal , sex , Satan, good "safe" drugs ALL legal and good times..no bad times are permitted unless I order it!!

There will be a constant metal fest with sex, slime , booze , and drugs and ALL of you are invited..if you don't attend I will behead you!!

All this without a single war...wars are not permitted ..I kill all the stupid people therefore there is no war..or poverty!!

Billus Maximus VI VI VI..the awesome!

Comment

Movie lines from comedies!!!

State a line and we guess what it is..

me first,

"Hey, you can't say holy shit my christ on the radio"

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Speaking of "Caligula" anybody remember the movie by Guccione. The greatest classic major production skin-flick ever made. You have to have the unrated version. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've never seen it, even though one of my favourite actors is in it. (Malcolm McDowell) Is it explicit?
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yes I seen it once..I got aroused as a youth!

but that wasn't a very hard thing to do..(pun) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you can't say holy shit my christ on the radio"

anyone?...anyone?...Bueller??

C'mon ..I know all of you seen this stupid movie!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

It is "Great". Penthouse girls doing all kinds of nasty stuff. This was made before implants. Peter O'Toole, Sir John Gelgud, Malcolm, always in the middle. Great story. Great bodies everywhere. And the acting is pretty damn good. "A must see". "A 9 on the Peter-Meter" The CD has a lot of extra features. You can watch it over and over again. Once you get over all the sex, there really is a plot. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I got a new bra today. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, that's good to know. Once you put the kids to bed, I'll bet you would love this movie. Buy the movie for hubby, Keith? right?. Then you'll forget about the new bra. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                I got a new bra today. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? What size? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X