Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zeegler
    Calais, and some other shithole. They were dirty, drab, boring, and full of fat, ugly people. If I wanna see fat, ugly people, I can stay at home, and look in the mirror.
    Dirty, drab, boring, and full of fat, ugly people?
    Sounds like you must have crossed the Channel to England!

Comment

• There are probably a lot of British tourists in Calais, now that you mention it....
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
        There are probably a lot of British tourists in Calais, now that you mention it....
        Well, of course it was full of fat ugly tourists, but the french there were fat and ugly too. Oh yeah, and I forgot smelly. The French are smelly.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• mhh.....finally picked up CC's latest effort entitled KILL....so far it seems to be rather lame, but maybe it'll grow on me after listening to it a few times - just like arch enemy's latest got me hooked after almost a month
          maybe it's just because i had REALLY high expectations. pat and alex (esp pat) always wrote my fave CC songs....i don't really like jack's style other than *maybe* the spine splitter and festering in the crypt...although his leads tend to have a nice melodic twist that blends well with pat's insane shredding. therefore i really loved the fact that they were forced to write a whole record based on pat's and alex's songs....
          anyone else got the album? what do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik
            I would personally would want to go to:

Europe - nowhere, I have enough of this place

Africa - Madagascar (the richest nature in the world) Middle and South Africa (great nature and culture)

Asia - Japan (awsome culture) Vietnam (culture, great villages) China (very colrful country, a lot of different cultures and cool nature) Indonesia (amazing anture and culture)

Oceania - Australia, New Zealand (awsome nature, surfing and chicks who can drink more beer than Tommy ) all the little Pacific islands (wonderfull nature and culutre)

South America - allmost all the places (great nature specially the forests, culture, awsome music, great dancers, CHICKS!!!!! specially in Argentina and Venezuela) definetly the Islands too (Cuba, Jamaica etc.)

North America - Alaska (cool nature, bears) Canada (great nature, ice-hockey)

USA - the old places where the blues was born Mississippi, Louisana etc.
            New Orleands - the jazz town
            Florida - great becahes and nature
            Texas, New Mexico - rodeos, blues players
            Nashville - the music place
            I also want to see some white/trailer trash, what are the places? Iowa, Ohio and Idaho ??
            I want to see ghetto folks, probably in Cleveland and Queens and Bronx of NYC, I get to see Bill and John too in Cleveland
            Old jazz and big band clubs in Chicago and NYC, also the broadway
            Mountains and nature in Utah and Colorado
            and now for the best parts
            Hawaii, cool nature, surfing, chicks
            California, the LA area, - entertaiment, music, beaches
            most definetly I want to go to Huntington beach to see the factory where every week big boobed chicks are coming out of it by thousands and to see the man who can party harder than Motley Crue....The master BAT himself

You got that right and I'm waiting for you boy!!!! I promise an end of the world type situation. It's gonna be really sick Endbat, start getting in shape, partying shape.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• bill have you heard of tigertailz i live just down the road from the singer

Comment

• hey guys, anyone know if the latest annihilator is any good?
                the first 3 or so records RULE, but after that it quickly went down the hill....

Comment

• I listened to Annihilator when I was 16, I liked it back then, don't care about them much anymore,

Mike Mangini played on one of their records, I don't know what he did in that band tho. he has played with Extreme (Nuno) and Steve Vai and with our fellow JCFr Kmanick, Mike has the fastest hands in the world and comes up with the most insane polyrhythms, Annihilator gig was probably too easy for him, he couldn't show off his chops either.

I have one of their newer albums wich is called Carnival Diablos it has some pretty good rock tunes on it.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Fragle
                    hey guys, anyone know if the latest annihilator is any good?
                    the first 3 or so records RULE, but after that it quickly went down the hill....
                    I like the new one, there are some pretty cool songs on it.

Comment

• I am floating over the clubhouse right now. Feeling real fukkin' good right now.
                      Almost the perfect buzz , and in the office wasting it.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tommmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You been in my thoughts man.... You cool man? You sound cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                          I am floating over the clubhouse right now. Feeling real fukkin' good right now.
                          Almost the perfect buzz , and in the office wasting it.
                          Hey man, a waste is a terrible thing to mind! If you have the buzz, there's no wasting it! Ya got the Interweb bro, surf & turf!

But let's not hear this 3-4 years shit! I thought that when I turned 40, now I'm 48 and didn't think I'd get this far! Now I envision maybe getting to 55-60 years old. The reason that's cool is, they are learning to take your cells and grow new organs on polymer frames. They've done it with bladders that have worked on humans. They say that in 5 years they'll be able to grow a heart - with your own stem cells - no rejection.

Since my biggest problem is that my heart is fucked up and that I'm diabetic, if they can grow me a new heart and pancreas, I would be back in business at that point, with a normal life expectancy. So this is my hope, bro. You don't even have to sweat that shit, you're healthy, just depressed. If I can be hopeful with a 3x enlarged heart, diabetes, super high blood pressure (6 meds to control it) and partial paralysis from a stroke, well, you can have hope too. You're wallowing in 20-year-old box and living in fucking Paradise City, dude!

So keep the faith, brother! Things will get better for you, I know it!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• ...Oh ...Oh my Christ...Oh fuck me...Im sick!!

This is the third night in a row I had esopigal reflux..when while sleeping my BILE goes down my windpipe..ewwwww..fuck...ewwwww

awww it's terrible..spewing orange, bubbly stomach acid and BILE....man my throat is on fire..and it erodes my throat eveytime this happends..making it happen all the time..

It happens even when I'm careful not to eat to much before bed time..I just had a bowl od Raisin Crunch..and I get all this??

I need that Pepcid or Prilosec again!!

Oh...No sleep again today...ahhhh fuggit!!

**Tigertailz..Yes I have one of their cds' in mint condition..I have it put aside for Ebay..anyone esle want this instead..CHEAP!!..it's OOP and Mint..

Carry on guys..I'm going to go lie down..hopefully without the Bile attack!!
                            Last edited by horns666; 04-06-2006, 12:42 AM.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Agh, that sounds awful Bill. I have severe acid reflux ALL THE TIME. I'm supposed to be on meds for it, but they are expensive, and I ran out, so fuck it. I eat Gaviscon and Tums like candy all fuckin day. I'm not complaining, I could be a lot worse off like Lerx, but at least he has the right attitude. The only time I dont get reflux, is when I haven't eaten for 12 hours. So if I starve myself, I'm good, which means I can't smoke pot. When I smoke pot, I eat anything that isn't tied down.The cats have looked kinda tasty a couple of times.

I'm on a big diet right now though. Nothing weird. Just eating the right foods, and smaller portions. Mostly salad and lean meats. Oh, and drinking coffee too.

Maybe I should do the Christian Bale diet. For that Machinist movie he says he had a cup of coffee and an apple every day, and nothing else. He lost something ridiculous like 60 lbs. That can not be healthy can it?

Now that the weather is good, I'm gonna be out on my bicycle a lot too. I need the exercise, and we have some great trails around here.

Get well soon Bill!!!

Comment

• I have the biggest problem, a drunk chick bite my pp

the wound doesn't seem to heel

oh my god

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X