No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usually, the cat who lands the first good punch wins.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• yeah usually it would end like that but not with me, I can take some serious punches by a big guy and still stand like there's nothing happened to me.
      It's probably because of my nerves, they are kinda weird, because I don't feel cold at all

and probably the punches aren't so painful to me as they would for the others
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• "and probably the punches aren't so painful to me as they would for the others"
        i know that feeling. it is called jack daniels

Comment

• liquid courage and armor to boot. add a little coke and you'll take on the whole fukkin' bar-lol

Comment

• cocaine that is

Comment

• "cocaine that is"
              we sure ain't talking 'bout cola here

Comment

• Bill, does G&L sells those Magnetic Field pickups seprately so you don't have to buy the whole instrument?
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Hey Tommy, get wasted and I'll fight ya!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Fuck, I just about got into a scrap with one of our department managers yesterday. We have a garage door department, and the department manager is this little prick named Chuck. When I say little, I mean he's probably 6-8 inches shorter than me, so he's probably around 5'-8" or so. This guy is an idiot. He's of Scottish decent, but acts and talks like he's Italian. You know, not a cool wop like Bill Z, but one of those little pricks that has a chip on his shoulder, and always has to make smart mouth comments to everyone. Never shuts the fuck up.

So anyway, for some reason, he's in my office with a couple of other guys, and I'm on the phone talking to a client. He comes in shooting off his big mouth, at the top of his lungs, and I can't hear a goddamn thing, so I turn around and say "hey, can you keep it down, I'm on the phone" Now, by all means correct me if I'm wrong, but there's nothing out of line, or rude about that, at least not in my opinion. So I go back to my phone, and he makes some smart ass comment about having my silks too tight this morning, again being way too loud.

So, I finish up my conversation, and get up and go look for him. He's just about to leave, and I catch him at the top of the stairs, and confront him. Now for some reason, he's not used to this, because no one ever stands up to him, and tells him what a prick he is. I basically just told him that he's an asshole, with no respect for others, and needs to stop acting like a 6 year old. You should have seen his face. I might as well have slapped him. Eventually he makes some half intelligable comment, and I just ignore it and walk away, and say Fuck you Chuck.

When I calmed down, I was pretty proud of myself for walking away. That's something I never used to be able to do. I have gotten fired from jobs (years ago) for similar incidents that escalated, mostly at my hands.

I'll probably go see this fucker on Monday, and apologize for over reacting, right after I tell him to learn some fucking respect, and to stay the fuck away from me.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Don't apologize. Never apologize to fuckers like that after you put him in his place. Let it stand and keep the position you just earned.

Never second guess your reaction unless it is a real detriment to you where you have to.

You reacted that way because you felt it was right and it was. If you apologize too him, he'll just think you're a punk who lost is temper for a second and blurted out big words.. And you will have just lost ground with the work you did.

If he's offended, oh well, what do you need from him? You have what you need from him already, the respect that he know your aren't a wuss. Don't lose that respect with an apology to an established ass that surely doesnt deserve it.

Stand tall and screw him. Dont apologize in any form and lose the ground you just earned. Leave it as it stands.

Comment

• I'm so fucking happy right now,
                        a serial killer (a sicko, he just enjoys killing) who murdered 6 people was just released from the prison, he only got 8 years.

A dickwad cop (that asshole isn't not a real cop) beated one punk dude to dead because he thought it's cool got 2 years. Our retaded president was mercyfull.

I think I'll go kill 150 people today, I'll probably get 10 years maximum.

This country rocks

NOT

Comment

• this year's no mercy festival tour should be funny...i got this feeling that kataklysm is gonna rip CC a new one. just listen to their latest records...
                          in the arms of devastation >>>>>>>> kill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
                            Don't apologize. Never apologize to fuckers like that after you put him in his place. Let it stand and keep the position you just earned.

Never second guess your reaction unless it is a real detriment to you where you have to.

You reacted that way because you felt it was right and it was. If you apologize too him, he'll just think you're a punk who lost is temper for a second and blurted out big words.. And you will have just lost ground with the work you did.

If he's offended, oh well, what do you need from him? You have what you need from him already, the respect that he know your aren't a wuss. Don't lose that respect with an apology to an established ass that surely doesnt deserve it.

Stand tall and screw him. Dont apologize in any form and lose the ground you just earned. Leave it as it stands.
                            I agree with John here, with one caveat: If he goes to management and complains, and you get called in and asked BY THEM to apologize, Then I would do so. I would also explain to managemnt that the guy's words and attitudes are a problem for coworkers, and even clients. If they're not concerned that the guy's shit is off-putting to customers, then they're not looking out for the business.

But frankly, the guy could be getting by with his Joe Pesci imitation because he's good friends with the manager or owner. If that were the case, you could be hanging yourself up to dry. Maybe you can find out if that's the case before going further.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Yes, Good advice John..

Rich has a point..you do have to kiss a little ass when at work..But you don't have to eat shit..there is a line you must set!

Zeegs...stand your ground bro!!

Yes , you MAY be polite or congenial to him next time you see him..if he says anything..just go "hey, nothing personal,I'd say that to anybody"..if it's warranted..

Well, you earned some respect..I once bumped heads with a REAL prick Police Captain..EVERBODY was afraid of this dude..one day he just rubbed me wrong and yelled at me in front of others in the office..before I could even "think"..I blurted "go fuck yourself"..he barked back..I barked back even louder..then we both just gave up..

From that day on he ALWAYS called me by my first name and never gave me shit again..in fact he treated me GREAT and we became "friendly" towards each other for years...

People will test you..just to see how far they can push you...especially the higher ups and bosses.

Now this guy knows not to go "there" with you again...that's commendable!

Bill Z
                              Last edited by horns666; 04-08-2006, 03:37 PM.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• You guys are right. I will not apologize. The only reason I was thinking of doing so, was to be the bigger man, but you're right, he will take it as a weakness. I have no reason to fear repercussions from this, so as far as I'm concerned, he can kiss my ass. In my opinion, he owes me an apology for being an ignorant cocksucker. You guys rock!!!!
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X