No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jack was driving home after we all went to the titty bar after work..it was all free for us...free titties for us..free "protection" for Johnny the owner..

Ahhh the girls were nasty..either fatties or skanks..but it was fun watching the guys go nuts..drunk cops are scary..they'll shoot up a bar!!

So Jack..goes next door to White Castle..and he's fucking wasted..with only a button down dress shirt over his uniform..

So, a little later I'm going home, and I see a car flipped over on it's top..and a ZC just pulling up behind it right on the on ramp of the freeway..I look...I'll be damned I think that's fucking Jack..I back up on the freeway a bit..go behind the ZC, it is Jack!!

In the upside down Mustang is Jack, yelling "get me the fuck outta here".."zurlo is that you"..smelling like JD (his intials) and white castle sliders all over the place..one is stuck to his chin..he's bleeding a little from his right eye..but his pissed offness told me he was OK..I went to the hospital up the street when EMS took him..

He's lying in bed ..in his disholveled uniform..drunk as shit..with white castle burger shit stuck to him..he looked like a drunken slider..

It was awesome..I guess you had to be there..

Nah, he didn't get in trouble..it was like 3 am..luckily!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• This really seems tucked away now..you have to click "other" to get to here..

keeping my silly ass from virgin eyes..

I certainly can't blame them!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• damn, that guy is great
        I always respect guys like him and you Bill, you are the real deal
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Yeah..Jack kicked ass!!

I don't say that about much dudes..but that guy kicked ass..he was a fun SOB!!

CRAZY FUCKER!!!

Yeah E, I was the REAL police..not any wannabe suburb copper..I averaged 25-30 assignments a day...I was the Fast Response car for a few years..so I got ALL the priority one and two assignments..code ones are shots fired usually..we go guns deep on those ones..Break out the Winchester 870...ZC 401!!!

The most busiest and dangerous ZC assignment in the City..that was MY car!!

I LOVED it..running lights and Sirens ALL day going 80MPH down side streets..fucking dickheads up at will..helping some decent folks along the way..

shoving my gun up someone's nose!

that is POWER man..you can't just let that go..that stays with you for life!!

Once you have that power..you are forever addicted to it..

NICE!!!

Comment

http://molotovcocktail.pbwiki.com/Wh...REALLY%20serve

Comment

• Hey that site has some goofy stuff on it!!!

Comment

• http://molotovcocktail.pbwiki.com/Th...20their%20logo!

Shit, scroll half way down the page to where it says "Cleveland Police pig logo"..!!

Steve Loomis was my rookie!!

This is cool as hell..old news for me..funny for some of you..
                Last edited by horns666; 04-10-2006, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• i'm feeling pretty damn good for a monday morning at 8:31-lol
                  weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a good ride.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I'm crashing off my ride..been on a all nighter..

my eyes are burning now..damn!

Fuck this Computer already..I'm gettin a fuggin' headache..

...Tommy that's you on the left..me on the right..

Comment

• where do you get these cool gremlin thingies? i've been on an all weekender into the new weeker.

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• :ROTF: So Ron, is that Photoshopped or did someone really come up with the acronym SATAN for a satellite tracking system? If so you'd think someone would've caught that and changed it. Pretty funny either way!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Wed. and still sailing over and around the clubhouse.

Comment

• ahaa, school just ended, went to a supermarket, nailed a babe, got laid, came home and now watching TV and JCF

life is good
                              Last edited by Endrik; 04-12-2006, 10:17 AM.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• life is blurry, yet quite lucid atthe same time. Must be the chemicals.

Comment

Working...
                                X