No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad Idea Ron...I got a big one outside, up by the the second story window..I hope he's keeping watch..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill, I think the chances are slim he'll retaliate after he leaves. Of course it's possible, but he does know you're a retired cop, so he knows that he's the suspect if anything happens to you or yours, and he knows that as an ex-cop you'd get an enhanced investigation if someone messed with your stuff. It'd be rather stupid of him, but then there's a lot of stupid people out there...

Just be ready for him, I'd carry your little SW revolver at all times, if not your main piece. But really, just look forward to some peace and quiet when the dumb fuck is gone!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• "I put on Lamb of God's "Laid to Rest"..."
        maybe next time you should go for some slayer, corpse, hatesphere, or similar types of *good* music

Comment

• Yeah Rich , that's what I figured too..I hope that is the case..and yes I will plenty happy once these idiots are gone..I'm putting up a fence this Summer..that's for sure..I'm sick of some of these asshole tenants that come here...There was a few cool ones..but the cool ones always leave quick..and the shitty ones always want to stay..but these are the worst of all!!

Sorry Fragle..I just grabbed something in a rush..just to get the point across..I like that song anywhoo...."Say who gives a fuck" sounds good when cranked to the ears of gay neighbors such as these....

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Oh Ron and I were in Chat ...which was fun..

I found this while we were googling my name..This never popped up before and I forgot all about writing this while in the academy...fallen officers of Cleveland

I picked this cop's name out of a hat...pretty weird that he was buried on my birthday!!

He's buried in West park cemetary...I live in West Park..

http://www.policememorialsociety.com...osty_elmer.htm
            Last edited by horns666; 04-23-2006, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Fragle I'll do Slayer next time!!!

Yes, I'm sure there will be a next time!!

Comment

• trust me Bill, nothing drives the people more crazy than cranked cheesy teen bubble gum pop (unless you are a 9 year old girl), people can start to like the metal ya know, but not this
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• OK E..I'll beat up the garbage can to the sounds of Britney Spears next time..but I don't think that will gel very well when displaying my brutality!!

but I'll try anything..

Comment

• mental note: never take advice from endrik :ROTF:

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Britney Spears is pure gold compared to some other stuff.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• now this is real demolition-metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGtO6...ubblegum%20pop

Comment

• E Is a great dude..I love him..

But, oh hell no..could you imagine me having a unholy tizzy to the sounds that:ROTF:

Dude I want to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies..not crack them up..I do that for friends!!!

It would be amusing tho..prolly win the America's Funniest Video 10,000 dollar prize!!

That is Raging to "Night at the Roxbury"...I love that stupid movie..

Comment

• i've already said it, and prolly will do so a thousand times more, but anyways.....life's good after a few beers

plus i've got some at the gates crankin', and that shit always gets me pumped

Comment

• At the gates...that's a religion all it's own..

I'm listening to another chapter of that bible ..Carcass "heartwork!!

Metal is not music, it's a religionl!!

it's mine anywhoo

Comment

Working...
                                X