Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F5 at Knott's 2005

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/sho...sreport05.html
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Dude that smokes!!!

Hey Ron, remember that story where I shot that CMHA cop..I found the article..

one of them..

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/plaindea...OLICE+GUNFIGHT

here's another article..

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/plaindea...+TRADE+GUNFIRE

fuggin' awesome!!
      Last edited by horns666; 04-25-2006, 04:52 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Dude, that's a bass ass link THANKS!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• what an asshole of a cop, Bill you should have shot him in the dick so he can't breed, god knows what kind of retards are coming from his semen
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik
            what an asshole of a cop, Bill you should have shot him in the dick so he can't breed, god knows what kind of retards are coming from his semen
            Well, if you want to get the semen-producing region, then ya have to do what Cartman would do.....

SHOOT HIM IN THE NUTS!!!!

Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• SQUAR in the nuts

Comment

• That's right.. SQUARE in the Nuts!! (><)!!!

Well I tried..at least I out shot the sombitch..Val was Pregnant with the Vinster..that was a close shave..

There is alot more to that story...maybe I will elaborate..later...The guys on scene actually saved MT ass after we cuffed him...let's just say I was in kill mode..and he was already shot by me and cuffed..use your imagination..

My guys stopped me from doing a very bad thing...right as all the bosses were pulling up..

He unloaded both of his glocks on us...he shot at me 8 times not four..that was his version...

and he shot Carl's car 21 times..all his window were out..

Chuck never went back on the streets after that...he's still work in the office..poor guy..

Carl bounced back just fine..he's still kickin ass..he was a Navy Seal and a pretty awesome bro..I saved Carl's life that night..I always think about him...all the time..even in dreams a few times. I used to call him at work when I was off and tell him to be careful..of course he NEVER listened to me..crazy bastid!

Comment

• Um, I'm pretty blue right now..

Harley attacked my son and my little dog Pico..just gave Vinny a scratch on his nose..luckily

My wife's 7 year old Chihuahua is hurt..but could be dead right now, if it wern't for me..so things could be much worse..I just caught him in time, a second more it would have been too late.

He's in my basement in the rec room with his food and water and my kids old bed to sleep on until morning..

The dog is mentally damaged beyound repair..I thought things were going well..I guess not.

He can not co-exist with us as a unit..I don't know if he can be salvaged..

I will contact the dog shelters tomorrow and explain the situation and ask if anyone would be interested that doesn't have kids or other animals..ya never know..a seasoned dog handler may be fine.

maybe he can be salvaged..that would be nice..but it's not up to me..I gave him all the love and attention that he never got..I did all that I could do..

I got him for my boy and luckily this wasn't as serious as it could have been..it easily could be!

This dog can snap in a blink of an eye..and is vicious.

Vince, don't worry about Milla..you got her as a new baby..she'll be great..

Harley is three years old and never learned any social skills..he was neglected for far too long and he was beaten by his former owner..and chased that owner out of his own house on several occasions..so he's established as a aggressive pack leader..

I feel terrible, He is such a beautiful dog..it's not his fault..he can be lovable one moment and then spazz the next without provocation..and that is exactly what he did..On my dog, my son and me.

I can not take these chances..he's too far gone for us..

There may be a lady at our local vet who wants him..I'll see in the morning.

I just thought Harley needed some TLC..he needs much more than that, if anything at all..he may have to be put down.

This really sucks!

Bill

Needless to say, this didn't make for a good birthday..

Comment

• This shit really put me in a pretty bad mood..I mean really bad..

I actually needed my dad to calm me down..

I'm OK now..I may need a little break from here..just to tie some things up with stuff here..

Vinny is sad, Val is sad..I am sad and very mad!

I have some issues to deal with..things are getting a little out of hand..

I know what I need to do to take care of that..

I have some life adjusting issues I MUST accept..because I have no choice..

I will be back, but I need to address these problems..for my family and my sake..and anyone that happens to get caught in the middle..

Life is a deck of fucking cards..you get what you get, whether you like it or not..deal with it!!

you can't control others, you can ONLY control yourself..lets just say, I need to gain a little more of that..

Take care my brothers..

Emmy..I'll TTL.

It's time to let the Horns go..and be Bill again..

I love you..

Bill Zurlo

Comment

• Hey Bill, That sucks that had to happen, and especially on your birthday. Good that you were there to rescue your son Vinny and your chihuahua Pico!

I know you've been struggling with different issues over there, you take care. You got my digits....

R

Comment

• Thanks Ron..

See you later guys..

Bill

Comment

• Bill, check your PM
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Bill,

Man I'm sorry to hear this! It sounded like he was gonna be a good fit too! I hope Pico and Vin are okay, that had to be a horrible experience!

I'm guessing the previous owner didn't fully clue you in on the dog's history.
                            That is fucked up in the extreme, that person's the one to blame here, the dog is what he is. I hope he doesn't have to be put down, but you know if I had been there I might've taken him in the back yard and capped him myself.
                            You showed a lot of restraint there Bill. You've done all for that dog that you could, and shown way more compassion than most would hunder the circumstances.

Just don't go killing the dumbfuck for not telling you, we can't all get away with that like Denny Crane does! PM me if you want to talk bro....
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Hello? HELLO?!?!?

Sheesh, almost 3 days and on page 3, WTF?
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Hi Rich, I'm here just been busy. Let's get rid of some of these cobwebs.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X