No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope your ankle feels better Bill. I broke my big toe the other night in a drunken stupor. It's a nice purple color now.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• BillZ!!! Geez, man! I hope you didn't pick up some bad karma from me. I broke my toe a few days ago. Looks like hell.
      Damn, feel better bro! Same goes for you, Jack. Big toe. Ow.

In other news... my 5-song EP "Dragonbait" will be released in June!! I'm getting the Masters back today, sweeet.
      Wait until you see the album, I'm going old school on all your asses.
      Bwahahaha!

-Em

Comment

• I need a copy Emmy..

I swear when it rains it pours..actually I laughed my ass off when I fell down the stairs..as to say...wow, that's awsome..I needed that..Thanks..!!!!

WEll I saw that crazy broad that insulted my wife in front of Vinny..she wanted NO part of me..I was standing outside her home with the umbrella...waiting for Vinny...she seen me ..I just shot her a sadistic smile..she did a double take and gave her a nod "Yes"..as to say "yeah asshole, It's me"..she wanted nothing to do with me...exactly what I wanted and expected..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Now I'm going to go break something else..just because!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Yay...those dickheads next door are finally GONE..I just hope another set of rent-a-boogers don't take their place...

but I'll take this for now..I made them leave..haha ha haa haaa...na na naa naaaaaa naaaaaaaa..

Comment

• I wonder what it's like living next to you!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• wouldn't that be an adventure?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• Yeah, no shit!

By the way, I wish I could keep my registration/inspection stickers for longer.....

But they expire this and next month.....it's funny, I didn't even realize it until about 3 months after my inspection sticker last year.....I guess I just wasn't paying attention. I just had to get a picture of it though!

Comment

• Nice Fuzz..

Oh, I'm not so bad..only when I'm mad..

I'm trying not to be mad..

it's not working too good tho..:ROTF:

There is just way too many things to be pissed off at...and feels like it all lands on my head.

I need a dick proof bullshit umbrella..

Comment

• I think I saw one on American Inventor

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                        I think I saw one on American Inventor
                        I can see the commercial: "Get the Dickproof Umbrella now! extensively tested by Ron Jeremy and Tommy Lee! (not responsible for STDs transmitted if you rub the stains)"

Bill, hope you're okay. Hopefully it's just sprained, I did that at my old apartment a few times. You had to step down 3 steps taking your trash to the dumpster. Missed that last step a few times and sprained my ankle; hurt like crazy!

Hope you feel better man, sheesh, what else? Wait, forget I asked!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Emthrax
                          BillZ!!! Geez, man! I hope you didn't pick up some bad karma from me. I broke my toe a few days ago. Looks like hell.
                          Damn, feel better bro! Same goes for you, Jack. Big toe. Ow.

In other news... my 5-song EP "Dragonbait" will be released in June!! I'm getting the Masters back today, sweeet.
                          Wait until you see the album, I'm going old school on all your asses.
                          Bwahahaha!

-Em
                          You gonna wear bandoliers on the cover a la Manowar? Just kidding! Let us know when and where we can order a copy!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Em in a fur loincloth

wait.....not a bad idea!
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

• ...you guys are killin' me..

Like the wife today...she goes nuts about Vinny leaving the top off the peanut butter...with my throbbing foot and assaches I got...she yells in my ear about this friggin' peanut butter lid..for ten minutes..ten minutes with the fuggin' peanut butter..

I ask her "why are you telling me this shit..tell fuggin' Vinny"..

So Vinny comes home from school..she doesn't mention a shit about any peanut fuggin' butter all night...nuthin'..

Then I'm watching Vinny get some fresh wonder bread and he leaves the bread tie off the bag...I tell him.."this is a brand new loaf..they make bread ties for a reason"..so he puts the tie on..

Then I say.."peanut butter"..he goes.."huh"..

I repeat.."peanut butter"..again with the "huh"..

did you're mom tell you about the peanut butter..."huh"

I go upstairs and tell the wife ..you scream in my ear about peanut butter, that I don't give one lousy shit about for ten minutes..and it takes ME to tell Vinny aboiut the peanut butter..

That's everday...it's something everyday..today it was peanut butter..

I watched Southpark..it was all about Val and Vinny to the T...where Ceaser Milan had to be called to fix Cartman..that episode is my life..life with Val and Vinny..

You know how many times I hear..."i'm telling your father"..I hear that shit everday, about 20 times a day..I'm sick of it..Tell me what??!!!

"you're right fucking there ..you deal with it..stop being his buddy and be a mom..and stop passing the buck to me..I'm sick of being the heavy"!!!

See, I need a dick proof Umbrella right under my own friggin' roof..

They make me a dick..they fuggin' like it!!

I'm fuggin' dyin' slow..

They wonder why I'm nuts!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit goddamn fuck n' suck!!

Comment

• HAHAHA, Trouble in Paradise, eh? Bill, you need a vacation, man! You come on out here to SoCal (not Cali :p ) and hang out with me (and Tommy if he shows up) and Ace and yabba and VinceV etc etc. I'm serious, man, you're welcome at my pad anytime!
                                Last edited by RacerX; 05-04-2006, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X