No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebastian and Ted are old friends...Baz had him as a guest on his old VH-1 show...Ted made Sebastian shoot guns and the such, it was pretty funny. However, they became friends. I think Ted is probably going to have to put the smack down on Evan though....or maybe shoot his ass with an arrow or something....and damn, the bass player is usually the cool guy!!

I hope for their gig The 'Nuge is up there with a Byrdland!!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

• Oh yeah

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• geez...dammit you americans get all the good stuff.....is there any way i could watch this stuff over here?

anyways....jesus christ, i'm fucking DRUNK right now....i can barely write, let alone in english been to a great party...unfortunately the girls were all quite fugly, after all that's why i'm writing here instead of bangin my brains out lol :ROTF:

Comment

• Your obviously not that drunk or one of those fugly girls would be bangin you right now !!

Comment

• Fragle they used to have a video preview online

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/supergroup/series.jhtml

Look around or check the other links
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by MBreinin
              ....and damn, the bass player is usually the cool guy!!
              where's Rob Trujillo when you need him? You want laid back??
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666
                Emmy you gotta come here more too sis, we are close, like brother/sister..
                Bill Z
                I hear ya, bro!
                I've been wicked busy... some good, some bad, helluva lot of bullshit in between.
                We're good though!
                I don't know how active I will be around here for awhile, things are hitting the fast track out here soon. Keith is on tour with the USAF on and off for most of the summer, then we're moving. YES!
                Album comes out next month. I will be SO glad to be done with this damn thing! It's all good but hippietim is driving me batty. Heh.

Comment

• Jey Emmy ..that sounds great Emmy. I'm happy your taking care of Biz..you kick ass..did anyone ever tell you that..well fuggum if they did..I'm telling you that!!

when you album is done..I want a autographed copy!!

G exactly..I waiting for Ted just to shoot that Biofag with a cross bow or some shit..now that would be ratings..

well Val's car is fucked up prolly a ball joint or tie rod or some shit...John is going to put it in his shop tomorrow..

ahhh shit happens..always..whatever..whenever you get a couple bucks in your pocket your ball joint breaks..that's life..it's mine anywhoo

Emmy move to Cleveland..

Actually I may need to sell my precious gothic castle..yes , we are looking in the burbs for a nice new home in one of those cookie cutter "nice" develeopments culdesac kinda thing..where everybody has pretty grass..we'll see..my realtor has over 20 house lined up for Saturday..hmmm..oh boy..at least she knows exactly what I want.

Later guys..

Emmy watch Sup[ergroup your boy Ian is in it..they'll prolly play both episodes Sunday..

I can't belive I got suckered into reality TV..that is so not me..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Happy findings and best wishes on a new home, Bill.

I got suckered in on the older "big brother" reality show.
                    I watched faithfully for the first 3 seasons.

Yeah, the supergroup show is proving to be decent so far.
                    Like everbody else, I'm waiting for Ted to go ballistic on someone.

They (supergroup) will pull it together.
                    You got a line of well seasoned vetrans that know just how far they can take it (wasting time and not being productive) and then when its time to get busy and put it out. I'm kinda anxious to hear what it will sound like, not sure really what to expect. The anticipation of "whats next" or "what now" makes for good TV.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666

Emmy watch Sup[ergroup your boy Ian is in it..they'll prolly play both episodes Sunday..

I can't belive I got suckered into reality TV..that is so not me..

Der.
                      I posted in the Supergroup thread silly!
                      I knew about this show waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before y'all did!
                      I recorded it on DVD! Yes! :ROTF:

Move to Cleveland.
                      Sorry you have to sell your castle, bro.
                      I need more coffee.
                      Ciao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emthrax
                        Sorry you have to sell your castle, bro.
                        I need more coffee.
                        Ciao.
                        can you feel the empathy in the room?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

• I watched this last night. It was pretty cool. Ted was his usual full of himself self - after 30 years of "the Nuge" I've seen all I care to of him. Scott was cool. Jason was cool. Sebastian was even sort of almost cool. That bass player was a douche bag.

They showed previews and apparently the bass player walks out - not sure if he comes back. Either way him walking out makes him a pussy. Anyone that can't complete the 12-day task of jamming is a little baby. That's pathetic.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG
                            can you feel the empathy in the room?

Hey. I was still asleep! That's pretty good for being a zombie! :ROTF:
                            And I goofed further... it was right here that I posted about the Supergroup... dar. Ima dork. But Billz is a bigger dork for not noticing that I had complete sympathy with him for watching Supergroup too. In his own thread!

Tim... I hear ya. Bass dude is a douche.
                            They should have asked Les Claypool instead.

Comment

• They should have gotten Gene Simmons. Could you see his ego with Nugent? And Axl Rose as singer. That'd be hilarious.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• ^

Oh MAN!!! :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X