No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I noticed that years ago. I love that song. It's not Gillans best work by far, but it's pretty cool, and the video is fucked up. Chicks with scabs in plastic bikinis. Mucho weird.

Bill, ya gotta add Grandma's Boy to that list. I watched it for the first time on Sunday, and I nearly pissed my pants laughing. I wasn't even high, not even a little bit.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• how about Run Ronnie Run? I love that movie.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• "Bill, ya gotta add Grandma's Boy to that list. I watched it for the first time on Sunday, and I nearly pissed my pants laughing. I wasn't even high, not even a little bit."

I told my wife to get that...she got that stupid "date movie" instead..I couldn't even get thru 10 minutes of that shit flick.

Run Ronnie Run..I heard of that..who's in that..is it funny..

There's more funny movies I like..Napolean Dynamite is funny as shit, the fockers movies, and The Exorcist, The Shining and Scarface are three of the best comedies of all time!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I still haven't seen that Napoleon Dynamite movie. I should rent it I guess.

Comment

• Hey, I double posted. thought there was supposed to be a time-out that stopped that from happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666
              Run Ronnie Run..I heard of that..who's in that..is it funny..
              Run Ronnie Run at IMDB

it is damn funny, Run Billy Run. Check it out.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG
                Run Ronnie Run at IMDB

it is damn funny, Run Billy Run. Check it out.
                OK G..I will..

I'll look it up on the IMB right now..after I google "Tub Girl"..I dunno..it's from another thread..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I believe you can just add dot com to that, Bill. You've been warned heh.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• once again, shameless plug for my buddies from SOUL DEMISE
                    http://www.myspace.com/souldemise

check em out if you're into swede style death metal...no, not the wimpy recent in flames shit, i'm talking about the real deal, at the gates and the likes. matter of fact, this is what at the gates would sound like in the 21st century

Comment

• Originally posted by zeegler
                      I still haven't seen that Napoleon Dynamite movie. I should rent it I guess.
                      I think I must be the only one on the planet who absolutely hated that frickin' movie! I'm guessing that it must be an American High School "in-joke" that middle-aged Brits just don't understand...

Rent "Shaun Of The Dead" instead!
                      Last edited by Snoogans; 06-28-2006, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans
                        I think I must be the only one on the planet who absolutely hated that frickin' movie! I'm guessing that it must be an American High School "in-joke" that middle-aged Brits just don't understand...

I saw that. It was a great movie.

Comment

• Shaun of the Dead was cool but Napoleon Dynamite was funny as hell. The first time I saw it I didn't see the appeal but when I watched it again I could fully appreciate it.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• a friend just raved and raved and raved about Napoleon Dynamite, so I eventually broke down and watched it. It was alright, but I don't really care if I never see it again

Shaun of the Dead was excellent though
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

• shaun of the dead = awesomeness.

got to love the scene where shaun makes up the "rescue plan"...you know, the whole " go pick up GF, drive to mom's house, kill phil (i think that was his name), head to the pub, have a beer and wait until the whole thing is sorted out" :ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans

Snoogs,
                                I saw it once , I wanted to break the fukkin' T.V. I couldn't take another syllable it was sucking so bad. Everybody was raving about it, maybe I hadn't been in a good "state" of mind and body when I watched it. Maybe I'll take another look. No way!!!! That's 2 hours I'm already not getting back, it sucked. Someone enlighten me. Please!!!!!!
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X