Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Bill's New Home - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horns666
    Tell normal people that you are shoving Tung-Sols in your Uberschall...and see what happends..
    :ROTF:
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm going to tell that bitch secretary at the school that she can shove a couple of tung-sols up her uber ass. Wahahahahaha!
        Watching "Silent Hill" tonight, totally stoked. It better be good! Ciao.

xoxo

Comment

• Em, Let me know how it is..Vinny had that PS2 game forever..it's a spooky video game, especially when it came out..so I was told.

some people must suck ass..it's their only purpose in life.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Well... the movie was good, good horror, and a decent plot. It follows the premise of the video game well, in my opinion. (yes, I've played it... great game!)
            Parts the horror aspect was better than even some of the Hellraisers! Very cool!
            The ONLY thing I did not like was the ending. The ending fucking sucks, at least, the Keith and I thought so. I'll still buy it though.

Btw... I'm one of the featured artists at CDBaby! Just thought I'd whore myself out a little bit more. Check it out!
            (Look for Emily Jones: "Dragonbait")

Featured Modern Rock Artist here: http://cdbaby.com/new/209?skip=10
            Featured Acoustic Artist here: http://cdbaby.com/new/105?skip=10
            Last edited by Guest; 08-26-2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• wow...it'll be a year tomorrow since i have visited the jcf, let alone post anything. so, i guess now would be a good time to start up again.
              the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Ron, you look really creepy since you cut your hair...
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Ron I think I found some cover art right there..I like!!

I got Emmy's Cd..

I think I got the wrong cd..

No music ..but I spun it backwards on a turntable..

It's just 30 minutes of loud love play with alot of slapping noises..

I listen to this thing like 3 times now..what the hell is going on here..

Comment

• See other thread for my reply...
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                        See other thread for my reply...
                        No..

I did already..

Very Nice Emmy..I think the record package is a killer idea!!

Listened to it a few times last night while filing thru my cds..while on ambien..NICE!!!

I was F'd up!

I'm "bad" on Ambien..

But at least I don't do anything stupid in the house..that I could remember..

I almost shaved off my eyebrows off once..this is true.

Comment

• Bill, check your PM's bro...please.

Comment

• Oh I'm on the Ambien again..can't sleep..

Now I feel so go ..I don't wanna!

whew, this is awesome!

Jeri, I got your massege...message..messege..

Message..??

Post it over here..go nuts, Post that link over here..

Billy Z Bobble-head

Comment

• Hey guys, I like this..

Heavy Metal album cover wall papers for your desk top..

I have At The Gates "Slaugher of the Soul" right now..

but I think I'm changing to "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"..I love that cover!!

here..

http://www.truemetal.org/metalwallpaper/indexad.html

Comment

• "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"

Comment

Working...
                                X