No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are talking about a fence and how practical it would be. It doesn't matter whether it is a backyard fence or the Great Fucking Wall of China. This is not about people. And I resent a Noob with 32 posts popping off. It's not a political thread. It's a thread on the practicallity of it. Damn it.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Hey Bill, I'm glad to hear you scored some cash from that moron. You should buy yourself something cool with the spoils.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• [quote=fett;787039]We are talking about a fence and how practical it would be. It doesn't matter whether it is a backyard fence or the Great Fucking Wall of China. This is not about people.

Uh, OK, I'll re-read it

Originally posted by fett View Post
        And I resent a Noob with 32 posts popping off. It's not a political thread. It's a thread on the practicallity of it. Damn it.:ROTF:
        Uh, too bad?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Let's review your OP:

Originally posted by fett View Post
          No politics please. No slurs. No rants. Keep it nice. But, is a 750 mile wall really going to do anything. I really doubt it. Border protection is a hot topic. If I blew it, I apologize up front.
          Hmmm. IMO this *is* a political topic. Obviously you are referring to

Also, you can't dictate what people are gonna say (and not say) on your threads...who do you think you are, Bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Let's review your OP:

Hmmm. IMO this *is* a political topic. Obviously you are referring to

Also, you can't dictate what people are gonna say (and not say) on your threads...who do you think you are, Bill?
            You give me way too much credit, Racer. I heard it on NPR. And I was bored so I put it up there. Bill tried. But my "Geo Politics" thread got a 5 star rating.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

• Bored huh? Why not go play all those $150 guitars?

Then review each of em...

Comment

• These watermelon silver Bacardis are really yummy.

Comment

Bored huh? Why not go play all those $150 guitars?

They are all great. And from now one I will keep my reviews to myself. :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                    Hey Bill, I'm glad to hear you scored some cash from that moron. You should buy yourself something cool with the spoils.
                    Thanks Jimmy..Well I kinda need a new roof..I never liked this one ..it's kinda gay. So I am getting a multi colored 30 year 3 dimensional..should really spice up the house nicely..

This one isn't in bad shape..it's just a very cheap grade..the previous owner just rented out the two units..I gutted it and made it a big single..

I would love to post pics of it someday..It's a cool home..definitely one of a kind..
                    Last edited by horns666; 09-26-2006, 12:27 AM. Reason: typos what do you think!!??..I'm High!!!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Hey Emmy, what's up sis..you know that my lawyer and my old cop buds all called me Lucifer today..when I was downtown..

I was dress very formal for court..but I only have black clothes...so.

I looked awesome of course..

I'm a very sexy beast..oh yes...oh yes I am..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Fett..I gave you those 5 stars for your Geo Tracker!!!

Mink ya..I would say that about 90% potical threads get pulled ..especially during election time..people just go NUTS!!

I actually had a religion thread that went until it fizzled..it never got pulled ..it remained pretty civil..that really surprised me.

That's not often tho..SOMEONE will always say something to spark the "KA-BOSH"!!!

which can't blame them, I think the admins ket us run with the ball pretty far..it just takes that one NUT..usually me..to kill a thread..

I try not to do that anymore..

my last effort was on 911, that went down the toilet, no matter how hard I tied to keep things cool..that one got me a bit peeved..

but ya know..I learned from that..fuggit...I'm not going there anymore..No politics and No religion spew from me..just smart ass comments that make absolutely no sense at all..I do that quite well!!

But I can make alot of sense when I want to..or have to..but's that not fun..I like being really stupid..that's fun, I had 42 years to hone my skills on stupid !!!

Comment

• Man, this board upgrade doesn't give you a chance to fix a typo without the edit showing up..a minute was nice..

This edit was due to double post..it got F'd up somehow..

Now we can give a reason for the edit..oh I'll take advatage of that!!
                          Last edited by horns666; 09-26-2006, 12:12 AM. Reason: BECAUSE I'M GAY!!!

Comment

• Yeah, that's some great posting skills there, ya whore!

Comment

Bored huh? Why not go play all those $150 guitars?

busy work for fett?
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Emthrax View Post
                                These watermelon silver Bacardis are really yummy.
                                hmmmm... intriguing. is that something you buy in a bottle, or something you throw together yourself?
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X