No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The words of the day will be .. "FUCK N' SUCK"..

say this today when needed and it will bring you luck..

say it to the next person you see..say it right out of the blue..and you will prosper!!!

remember..FUCK N" SUCK..

Rev. B. Fuggums..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Marriot in Warrensville hts? Damn. Not one of my favorite areas.

How long are you here for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
        Marriot in Warrensville hts? Damn. Not one of my favorite areas.

How long are you here for?
        I think it's too late John..they got 'em!!
        Those bastids!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Here's an idea if your complete baked at home and starving at 3:00AM...

Bill Z Bub's Bread Puddin'..:ROTF:

One cup o' Snack Pack Vanilla pudding..

One piece of white bread..

*Peel the lid open..
          *lick some puddin' outta there..
          *shove the piece of bread in there..
          *put in microwave for about 20 seconds.

eat dat shit!

Bill Z

Comment

• Sounds yummy....
            -Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              Sounds yummy....
              Oh it is...it is!!

Sometimes I gotta make two of them..
              trying to keep myself .."Buff"!!!

Comment

• bLEAH, PUDDING NEEDS TO BE COLD
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  bLEAH, PUDDING NEEDS TO BE COLD

Yeah usually I would agree..but this is good!!

Besides, I think warm pudding expands your arteries and fills them with nutrients and whatnots..and it lubricates the heart!!

it fills your heart with pudding..like a cream filled donut..where cold pudding constricts ..and deprives your heart the snack pack pudding..and that's not good.

It helps ya stay BUFF!!

BEEFCAKE!!!!.. (><)

Bill Z Beef
                  Last edited by horns666; 10-05-2006, 03:15 PM. Reason: my pud got in the way of my typing!

Comment

• Awwwww I just engorged myself with 2.5 lbs of almost raw Steak..damn it was good..but my colon is falling out..

this ever happen to you??

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post

it fills your heart with pudding..like a cream filled donut..where cold pudding constricts ..and deprives your heart the snack pack pudding..and that's not good.

It helps ya stay BUFF!!

BEEFCAKE!!!!.. (><)

Bill Z Beef
                      Sounds like somebody has been ---->

:ROTF:
                      Last edited by RacerX; 10-05-2006, 07:30 PM. Reason: Deep house joint ain't workin'
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Sounds like somebody has been ---->

:ROTF:
                        Yes, in fact I passed the fuck out at 10PM last night..now I'm wide awake..at...umm.. 4:20AM..

Nothing new to report..OH I discovered some new great metal..let me share some with you..didn't get it yet..but I've check them out at the end sounds pretty good!!

OK this is aside the new Lamb of God, Blind Guardian, The Haunted (rel Oct 24th), Maidem and Deicide.. that stuff you can get at Best Buy..which is cool!!

Just ordered the new Firewind with Gus G.

here's this month order..

Firewind...Alligiance
                        Scariot..strgene to numbers
                        Communic..waves of visual decay.
                        Mercenary..the new one..
                        Eldritch ..Neighborhell.
                        Katagory V..The rising Anger
                        Manticora..The black Circus
                        Shattered Messiah..forgot the title.
                        Into Eternity..the new one..fuck these titles.
                        Twisted Into Form..sounded cool..technical shit..
                        Antiquus..Rayayana..like old fates warning/Eidolon.
                        Vision Divine..my gat power metal pick of the month!!
                        Fatal Force..s/t..w/ Mats Levin
                        Crowpath..son of sulpher..very technical crazy death shit..

Metal is expensive..but it is an investment to my Sanity!!

When I die..Vinny will inherit my Metal Empire..that lucky bastid!!

Comment

• OK guys..

It is Friday..I ain't got shit to do,

I'm gettin' high today!!

See ya guys..I advise you to do the same..

I'll be back..sometime during the weekend..

I'm sure I'll miss 100 birthdays and a vote for my sis's cd..like always..

I'm gonna play some tunes, wash clothes and get fucked up!!

Then I'm eating Chinese tonight..even tho my wife's Sicilian/Romanian..

So, Hail Satan and shit like that!!

Comment

• I ended up falling asleep around 9 and missed your post (two oxy's and some wine will do that ...I broke a tooth the day before I flew to Cleveland). Sorry I missed you man...I'll catch you next time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                              I ended up falling asleep around 9 and missed your post (two oxy's and some wine will do that ...I broke a tooth the day before I flew to Cleveland). Sorry I missed you man...I'll catch you next time around.
                              Dude..PLEASE do..I'll make it worth your while..we'll have a blast..I have so much to show you..we would go nuts..

we'll cruise in the cobra..that's worth the trip right there!!

Ohhhh Oxy's..

Comment

• My Balls...

Comment

Working...
                                X