No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy, if you want to call me, I'm home at 2AM after your time, just like the other day.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Hey Bill, typical day in Cleveland?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11..._Shoot_a_Clerk
      Oh yeah..those are MY peeps..God love 'em!!

THOSE are the fuckers that made me who I am today..them and them alone..they made me BILL Z BUB..and I thank them for that!!!

THOSE fuckers are what I ate for breakfast , lunch and dinner..24/7 for years and they was sure tatsy!!

I trained Stacho, that police spokesman...acting all serious...he's a silly fuck, I was one of his first FTOs!!!

He's doing a good job..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Have a good day guys..I'm going out today..The monster will be at large and if it runs into one of these boogers.. God himself couldn't help them..

I'll pour hot sauce on the boogers and eat them..just like I always done.

I can part a sea of Boogers like fuggin' Evil Moses..and that's a big NO SHIT!!

See you guys later..

E..be happy..you have many reasons to be..one good one is..I got your back..

Cock Out With Your Rock out!!!

See ya in Hell muthafuggas...

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• 2 a.m. I might be back , if not, by 4 or 5 a.m., but that's not always a solid bet on the boards in Vegas either.-lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Well I went out..and not one fight..I'll be damn..I took a xannax before I left..it was a nice day..

Have a great Friday the 13th guys..I am ..doin' some gonge, a pizza and a horror flick tonight with the family!!!!

I fuggin' LOVE October..my favorite month of the year..always was..I just love it!!

Enjoy your weekend man!!!

Comment

• 4 or 5 am at your time sounds fuggin great to me Tommy It's mid day here by that time and hopefully I'm home then because now I'm going to a junior-year university student's (xxx-freshements) party, and I'll use my sophomore rights to make a lot of new girls my bitches, they will like it There are 85% females in the university, guess how I spend most of my time

Bill, so it's Friday the 13th, go out, wear a black hoodie and scare the shit out of everyone you see, abuugamuugaguuga
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Sorry Endbat,
                I just got back-lol, it's 12:20. (woops) I have to go out again now for about an hour, so i'll dial you when i get back if it's not a fukked up time for you?
                on the cell now-949-307-9434

Comment

• dude, I just got back to home it's 00:00 I need to wake up early, have to go to a trip. I think it would be the best for me and you if you call when the weekend is over, when we aren't so busy being outside/bender/banging/whatever... later bro.

Comment

• "Bill, so it's Friday the 13th, go out, wear a black hoodie and scare the shit out of everyone you see,"

I do that everday!!

I was going to post something..but I'm getting a major shit attack!!!!!!...

Oh Jeez..C'ya..

Comment

• Speaking of Shit Attack..

These guys are coming over my place for another photo shoot..I'll be playing bass for a couple new songs..and throwing down some shred for one..

here's Attaxe 1988..this is SO 1988!!!

Video taken of Cleveland, Ohio based Heavy Metal band ATTAXE. This video is produced by Bill Peters and was put together to promote the release of the Auburn...

Comment

• Hey..see if you can spot the silly motherfucker..

You can get another glimpse of my house..

Comment

• Well I scored a drummer last night during the photo shoot..he's only 17 , a very COOL kid and awesome player..he's the son of Kenny Easterly of Purgatory, Mystic..a good friend of Cleveland John's..we go back a while..

After the photo shoot , we jammed..they're not even intrested in me playing bass..Ken Jr can easily handle that duty as well..they just want me as a guest guitarist..to throw my shred on a song..

works for me..I'd rather do that anyway..

I was jamming with a friend Paul for a couple hours last night ..he's from Antithesis..now in Dark Arena (Check out Dark Arena) ..he's one hell of a player and he likes my Marshall better than my Uberschall..he's thinkin' 'bout snaggin' one..

He really likes the girth and crunch of the Bogner but for his style he likes the definition of the Marshall better..it's more "responsive"..I really can't argue that, I actually play better thru the Marshall myself..

They both sound great together!!!

He said I smoke noodling around in minor scales..I can do some preety fast, frenzy kind of shit in my comfort zone..

This guy really knows theory up the gee gee..so he showed me some Major scales to work on..just patterns that I don't normally use because they sound "happy"..but when played in the right context, as he showed me.. they can sound means as hell..like Yngwie does at times..

I'm just a shreder "hack" from the VH school, I have no clue of any theory..just what sounds good to me..I do convey that well..I can play some really fast and crazy runs..just don't ask me how or explain them..I just do them..

Hopefully, you'll get to hear some soon..The studio is booked for sometime around Christmas..

Now that I got a worthy drummer ..I can finally get my Bed Of Nails shit back together..which is what I always wanted..that's my baby!!

I'm not expecting that it will go anywhere..but Paul insists that It would be signed quick if I record this shit..he really likes it, which makes me feel good!!

That would be nice..still dreaming at 42 years old..but hey, I'm getting better as a player/writer in my old age..better than most guys who lose their juice..that's why Attaxe had to be revamped in the first place ..all those good players , just lost the fire they once had..

You can't lose that fire man,..if you do..just hang it up... Ummm..my old "hero" proved that to me..a couple "heroes"..actually..

I was pretty shcoked that everyone liked the Marshall over The Bogner..I wasn't expecting that at all..well, I love both and they both have their place..one can't do what the other one does..that's certainly true!!

Well that's all for now..

Oh, check out the bands Twisted into Form and Dusk Machine..good stuff.

The new Mercenary kicks ass too..

BTW..fuck you!!

Can I get a Fuck You too???

That makes me happy!!

Bill Z Bub

Comment

• Fuck you Bill you limp wristed cocksmoker, that felt good, thanks Sweet William, someone curse out my wretched existance here as well. That makes me happy too-lol

Comment

• Thank You Tommy..for a minute I thought my bros have forsaken me...

FUCK YOU!!!
                              Right back atcha..I come here..see my shit all buried on page two and whatnot..all these noobs suckin' on boobs..

I get lost for two days, come back..and I go WTF is going on..nothing is going on..nothing fuggin' good.

So, then I see this place needs a good ol' kick in the dick..everyone's talking but 'aint sayin' shit...I think!!

I come here for a good kick in the dick and want to kick ya up the fuggin' asses..that's what I do..!!!

Not..Oh look at my pretty new geetar..isn't it cute..gimme that fuggin' geetar..I'll shove it up your fuggin' ass, you peice of shit..there..it never sounded better..ya see, where I'm goin' with this..

Or ..Hey guys ..I'm new ..I just wanted to say hello and stuff..how ya like my tits??!!

I believe when John introduce me to the board..If my memory serves me correctly..

I came here.. pulled out my pud and said..Hey motherfuggers, I'm Bill Z Bub..BLOW ME!!!

People LOVE that shit..well cool people..there's always a couple of tight ass, goo rags that can't take a fuggin' joke..I LOVE those fuckers too..'cuz, I'll poke 'em right in their asses..in front of their loved ones on Christmas morn and laugh like the devil himself.. as if his balls were being fondled by 1000 horned oompah loompahs with big orange tits..

That's what I think..

your thoughts..

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                your thoughts..

What are you on today, Bill?

ps. cool news about Attaxe. Go get 'em!
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X