No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whippets? Aren't they like smaller versions of a greyhound?

Bill, ferfucksake, change your krusty strings.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Oh there's the love..I can feel it..I CAN FEEL IT!!

It's supper time and the wife just made Italian Sausage and Peppers sandwiches..

Ron is on a diet..and I'm on a see food diet..I see food and I eat it..I FUGGIN' EAT IT!!!!!!

OK strings changing comes later..sausage is now!!

I will be back for more love..if I don't pass out from Sausage overload..
      Just one thing Bill.... WASH YOUR HANDS after eating the sausage sandwiches and BEFORE changing your strings! Also, my stomach is fucking growling now that you mentioned your dinner! If I lived within 20 miles you'd have a self-invited guest for din-din!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Rich,Geri, Jimmy,Gary, Tommy and gang..ver beautiful words of encouragement..

I am going out with my poppa today for lunch and Christmas shopping..we are going to Guitar Ceneter and talk to my Beyond Fear freind..I would like to test drive a Peavey JSX, and buy stuff for my kid in the drum dept..

I'm going to show my dad the magic that I posess in shreddage..and the people will flock to behold such awesomeness..and my father will proudly proclaim..."That's my son"..

Actually he came to alot of my shows.. back in the day..so he already knows this..

Love,

Bill Z Bub

TONIGHT, I WILL CHANGE MY STRINGS!!!....ummmm maybe.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• "..you had a wooden stake driven into your pee hole by the church and this is fact!!

Today ..Gay people are playing tritones in church on acoustic guitars while wearing pink tutus "

well...i can see a link there, though

anyways, regarding the amp thing: i'd really love to play an uber, should be right up my alley. the framus is a great amp, nevertheless....no doubt the uber is the more brutal amp, the framus can be very polished and polite sounding, while retaining a brutal edge no matter what...i think it's the lack of saturation vs. gain, similar to a VHT but not as extreme.

btw, good luck with the recording thing you're planning....but don't forget to send me a promo of this shit j/k

Comment

• So I finally went to the shrink for a follow up for the first time since detox. That fucker asked me all kinds of questions and then started writing prescriptions. I gotta take a cocktail every morning of Xanax, Paxil and Serequel. I call it my "I won't kill anybody today cocktail". At least I'm still not drinking. The doc said I could be a dangerous person if not monitored and medicated properly. Fucking idiot.
            Last edited by Jack The Riffer; 12-07-2006, 02:22 PM.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Played a VHT Pitbull with EQ with matching cab and A Peavey JSX with matching cab today..!!!!

my opinions and reviews will be posted later..

Gotta go for now..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• BTW I bought some live wires cables for my rig and a 10 packs of strings..yes Slinkys..They're the MOST "durable" string IMO and Cheap!!

Be back later!!

Comment

• When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation of a cool breeze blowing across my freshly shorn scrotum.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• does anyone have Krystal Steal's phone number? I want to ask her out.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• no, but I have the stuff that would get her in my house-lol
                      It's 1:12!!!! Time for my shot, Nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• let me guess, Malaysian necklaces?
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                          When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation of a cool breeze blowing across my freshly shorn scrotum.
                          mmm refreshing
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• and a few other things Endy me boy!!! Jack, that Doctor is an asshole, you are totally fine the way you are, tell I said he's in more dire need of a blow job then any other man on the face of the earth if he thinks you need that stuff. except for the xannies-lol
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Shorn Scrotum..Been There!!

Well, I test drove two half stacks yesterday..

A VHT Pitbull w/ EQ..I went for the troat on both of these amps..I went for the best , tightest highest gain these fuckers could possible dish out. With that said I The VHT sounded exactly what I expected and remembered. Very tight, focused moserately high gain..it has that VH "brown" sound to it..and that exactly what I start playing when dialing that fucker up. Once I dialed it in I teaked with the EQ and got it to where I thought sounded "better" for my kind of death, thrah metal riffage ..just to discover I liked the amp when I bypassed my EQ adjustment..no mattter how suddle or how much I much I set it ...Nice amp..but nothing I need to own..I do prefer them to the Soldano SLO to be himest and I really like those amps.

OK, now The JSX..I just went for the throat on this one as well on the high gain channel..I must say this caught my attention immediately!! I would say for my personal taste this is a much better sounding amp, than any Recto, Marshall , VHT, Mesa, The Legacy, and even the beloved Soldano SLO..that I've ever played..In fact I'd liked it better than the 5150 and I owned 5 of those for years.

It put me in mind of a refined and heavier version of the Peavey Ultra 120..which is much tighter but not as "girthy" or "heavy" as the 5150..but it did seem to have a VERY good low end chunk..what I like about the JSX over the 5150, is that it much more "alive" sounding..but there is a bit of a high end "hish" that was present and attempting to rid some of it by rolling back the high and presence controls immediately took away what I did like about it..something I'm sure I could dialed it in much better if I had it at home jamming with the boy on drums..There was enough gain and "Push" on tap for everything I require without any need for a stomp..but not nearly the likes of my Uberschall..but I wasn't expect it to. With that said I must say that the JSX is one of THE best amps I had the pleasure to play in some time..

Being that the JSX is a Peavey"..I would immediately try putting a BBE 422 in the loop to see if that amp took to it..It would let you know immediately if it did or not..like all amps I tried that unit with..being that it is a Peavey I would assume it would.

So in the JSX and VHT Pittbull shootout the JSX won hands down..without fuggin' question..for "metal rhytms and solos!!

I went home to my Bogner and fired it up immediately. Like always, my Bogner throw a stupid smile on my face..so it's is still "king" in my book..

Remember..I'm a one trick, pony..I don't play covers that require different tones and such..I did switch to the other channels on the JSX and found them completely useless for my needs , unless I'm slammed them with a stomp..

BTW..I fired up a Recto, since it's been a while since I played owned one..after haring it for 30 seconds I remebered EXCACTLY why I hate those fuggin' amps..they sound so "buzzy" , farty, fizzy and muddy" to me..others seem to do peachy with them, and that's cool..but I personally think they blow...especially when compared to the VHT and ESPECIALLY the JSX!!

So, If I didn't own a Bogner Uberschall I would go out and but another 5150/6505..it would prolly be the JSX..unless I want to lay down big duckies on a Framus or Deizel..but that's another story all together right there.

BTW..I tried Both amps with a Dean Dime MIL "Lightning bolt" "cowboys from hell"..which played pretty good..

Bill Z Bub

Comment

• Bill, I can't picture you with a pointy guitar...I don't know why. The JSX is a bad mother of an amp.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X