Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    holy shit, Jason Mewes has hacked Endrik's JCF account!
    All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next....

Comment

• I bet you can type that verbatim...
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• The whole damn movie!

(Okay, so I need to get out more....)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Damn, Endrik you are an asshole! I bet your (butt)buddy is whining about you to his message board right now!
          duh, of course I'm an asshole, I've always been one... People either love me or hate me, there's not a lot of middle ground... the ones who don't like me are jelaous because they don't have the balls to say what they think and the skill and knowledge to verbaly abuse someone so "tastly" like I do or they disagree with some of my opinions but never can't prove me that I'm wrong, I'm very skilled at arguing, I can make even the stupidest shit sound scientifically right.

This is the way I talk all the fucking time, all my friends are used to it, people who know me little are scared to hang out with me, they are usually confused and embarassed but the ones who know me well are laughing their asses off.

It's just the way I talk, I'm not that rude really, It's just my "humour".

I don't think that fucking asswipe from my high school felt really bad about what I said.

I've been only in one school, Liivalaia Gymnasium, the elementary and high school are together.

It has a really bad rep around here because the grades are really bad and tons of crooks and lo-lives have been in that school. The scariest motherfucker I've ever seen who could beat the living shit out of anyone was in my class, one dude who called all the teachers cunts was in my class etc. We terrorized everyone.

That being said, our school wasn't some fucking fag theater like in Hollywood movies.
          There weren't the most popular guy, the most popular chick, the most popular couple, no hierarchy... the jocks, the nerds, the avarage joes etc. weren't "isolated" from eachother.

No matter how poor or rich, how smart or stupid you were, everyone was equal. There weren't outsiders, even the geekiest weirdos were encouraged to hang out with the others and whatnot. There weren't any gangs or gang beatings.

We had a lot of power, no teacher was going to harass us, I actually warned some new teacher to look out, you ain't fuckin with us. But if someone did, we had the power to let him/her get fired. I could talk shit or argue with any teacher I wanted to, the principal was always on my side even though I was probably the biggest pain in her ass because of all the stupid shit I did.

The school's "society" was based on bustin each others' balls. That's what everyone was doing. Everyone were very sarcastic. Everyone could talk shit to anyone. Everyone was swearing and telling the others to fuck off so much that it was like a normal language. But all that was done with humour although the people from outside probably thought that it was serious.

All that shit was cool then but individually 99% of the people there were dipshits. They haven't changed a bit. They are still so fucking small minded bullshiters. I don't get it, why the fuck they just don't move on. I don't have anything to talk with them, it's just all big fucking bullshit that's coming out of their stupid fucking mouth.

One of the very few who I have reasonable conversations with was the biggest fucking clown in the school. He was my classmate durning the high school, and every single day the whole class and the teachers had to witness how me and he were ruining the whole studying progress by busting each others balls and other silly bullshit. There wasn't no studying at all, I never did my homework since the 7th grade. And he simply could not be quiet, he just had to do all his stupid jokes in every fucking minute. But he was fucking funny as hell. He was everyone's friend, I don't know anyone who doesn't get along with him. But now when the school has been over for years for us and all the motherfuckers are still the same, he is the one who thinks like an intelligent human being, jeez the biggest fucking lunatic, he still is who he is but when it comes to more serious matters he at least has some ambitions and good views.

That piece of shit jerk-off I saw in the mall came pretty late to our school and his sense of humour wasn't that good, if it would have been someone from my class then there would have been a lot of swearing from both sides.

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          holy shit, Jason Mewes has hacked Endrik's JCF account!
          not far from the truth

after watching all the Kevin Smith's films I was like holy fucking shit, this dude (Jason Mewes aka Jay) is almost exactly like me.

I'm very glad that I discovered him. You know there's always some language barriers, you can't translate all the dirty words or jokes to another languages so that they would not loose its meaning.
          Jay uses a lot of words wich I never heard before in English and I can actually use them better than the other English words to translate my own words.
          Like Jay the way I talk is very out of the box, I make up my own words or phrases all the time. My friends quote me a lot, because they think that shit is funny.
          Like Jay I use a lot of diry words.
          Like Jay I talk about fucking chicks all the time.
          Like Jay I'm a huge motherfucking slacker.
          Like Jay I drag along my firend(s) to do some crazy shit.
          Like Jay I can't shut the fuck up, I talk all fucking time. But it's more in my own language, I'm not that skilled in English, I don't have so big vocabulary that I can bring out my funky lines all the time. But I need to study more the way Jay talks so I would be badass in English too I need that flow and fluency. My Estonian vocabulary is very similar to Jay's English vocabulary. But Tommy and Bill are helping me a lot too here
          There's so many common things I have with Jay.
          The main difference is that I'm not a stoner although I sound like one most of the time

But Tommy is actually more like Jay than me

Anyway maybe I have to start using all the snootchie bootchies and snoogans shit after my phrases so that the people who don't know me well wouldn't think that I'm a rude asshole but just an asshole
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
            The whole damn movie!

(Okay, so I need to get out more....)
            dude, but what do you think about the other ones? I think they are all great, Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma etc. Jason Lee was fucking hilarious too.

But Chasing Amy was actually unbelieveably amazing movie. The other ones are all so fucking funny it makes you hurt. Chasing Amy was overall masterpiece. I usually don't like all these "romantic dramas/romantic comedies" but this one is the real deal. No BS, no high budget gadgets and shit, no Meg Ryan type un-funny middle age people humour, just great script, directing and acting. Joey Lauren Adams was awsome there, I know she's an aquiered taste but man I loved that girl in that movie.
            I was in a very similar situation like Ben Affleck in Chasing Amy so I can relate to that kind of thing.
            Last edited by Endrik; 03-14-2007, 01:24 PM.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Brother E..I mean that lierally. Maybe we were seperated at birth..I dunno..

Yes, We ARE assholes and fuggin' proud of it!!!

I'm an asshole due to my job and watching how people respected or feared my father. His friends loved him and his enemies completely feared him..there was NO middle ground.

I took what I inherited from him and applied that when I was a cop. Most of my dealings with people were not positive..after a while I just got burned out and just said whatever I wanted to whoever without shame or worrying about offending them..as long as I am content. Yes, it's ALL about me!!

I'm cunning and tactical in this manner. I treat my friends like friends and people I have no use for like absolute shit..so that I will not be bothered by them..it works!!!!

Either way, it seems that most people want to please me and get on my good side..at least on the surface.

I have a pysch folder about 12" thick on who, why and how I am...and all professional diagnosis are consistant!

Whenever I perceive disrepect or any sign of a "threat", I attack them immediately and viciously ..verbally or otherwise..just to ensure they KNOW excatly where I stand, and quickly establish I am the Alpha male. This deters any potential future "drama" I may have with that person.

I push the envelope to the edge within my legal boundries..and this works for me.

I treat anyone who shoots at me, steals my riff, or puts graffiti on my garage the same exact way..enemies are exaclty that..enemies..and treat them as such. Pretty simple really.

If this didn't work for me..I would NOT be this way. I cultivated this social behavoir thru trial and error repeatedley dealing with the same shit ..just with different people for years on end.

The bottom line is..I always get what I want. I can get attention or not be bothered at all..basically, I'm in control and allow who I want within my circle. My circle is a closed party and only the awesome are welcome. whenever I don't like someone, I go out of my way to make them feel uncomfortable. I can do this by my presence or body language alone...something I have down to a science.

I WANT jerk offs to hate me..because I don't want to be liked or bothered by them. They may snicker behind my back, but never to me..not in person.

My friends think I'm one silly fucker. But whenver someone has a problem with me, it's never my problem..only theirs..

Endrik shares this similair view, and it's excatly what brought us together as "friends" here..like many of you.

Just look at this thread, it's a "closed party" with the same people that I have embraced as "friends"..this is a great example of my life in the real world..trust me.

My attitude would prolly not work for the majority and most would think that it's just "wrong"..but I have my own morals that work for me..

Fuggums..right?

Bill Z Bub
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Just watched Clerks II couple weeks ago..awesome!!!

Grandmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Fuggums..right?

Bill Z Bub
                  That's right Bill, FUGGUM!

Sorry I 'aint been around, been @$$-busy at work and $h!t. Finally catching up on this thread. FUGGIT, it's time for a cold one.

I'll check in tomorrow.

Comment

• What's up man..That's OK..I been pretty busy with family life myself. But everything is finally going my way..of course.

So, things are going "good" and I like that!

The reason why things are going well is directly due to my strict philosophy of FUGGUMS!!!!

It's my very own belief system..The Church of Fuggums..

I shall write my own 10 commandments..for mine is much more awesomer than the original..

Who, who wants to be my "Moses" and help spread my words to live your lives by..who wants me to part the seas wide open like Anna Nicole's canyon-like gash to set my people free...who will walk thru such a thing..?

?

Rev. B Fuggums

Comment

• Happy St. Patrick's Day..the patron saint of cornbeef and beer!!

hmmmm... that sounds like a good idea..have a great weekend..be somewhat safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Just watched Clerks II couple weeks ago..awesome!!!

Grandmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
                        I still have to see that one. I watched a clip on YouTube the other day with Rosario Dawson dancing around on the roof

gotta see that movie.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

• It's funny as hell G...I must pick that movie up..it's worth owning..I think!

I almost burst my spleen watching Borat tho..

Comment

• movies come and go, but the favourite ones are worth owning. I started to collect my favs. too. I'm making my own compilation DVDs based on the type of the movie.

It's like one DVD is American Graffiti, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Dazed & Confused.

Then there's DVD with all Tarantino movies, a DVD with Kevin Smith movies etc.

Right now I'm trying to fit The Big Lebowski and Beyond The Valley Of Dolls somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                              dude, but what do you think about the other ones? I think they are all great, Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma etc. Jason Lee was fucking hilarious too.

But Chasing Amy was actually unbelieveably amazing movie. The other ones are all so fucking funny it makes you hurt. Chasing Amy was overall masterpiece. I usually don't like all these "romantic dramas/romantic comedies" but this one is the real deal. No BS, no high budget gadgets and shit, no Meg Ryan type un-funny middle age people humour, just great script, directing and acting. Joey Lauren Adams was awsome there, I know she's an aquiered taste but man I loved that girl in that movie.
                              I was in a very similar situation like Ben Affleck in Chasing Amy so I can relate to that kind of thing.
                              Yeah, Chasing Amy is a great movie!
                              For all the shit that it took with the whole "Ben and J-Lo" thing, Jersey Girl is a pretty good watch too. And it's got Liv Tyler in it...

Comment

• I like Liv...she made me sport wood the first time I saw her!!

Nice..I haven't seen Chasing Amy..OK, I will!!

Comment

Working...
                                X