Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    I was in a very similar situation like Ben Affleck in Chasing Amy so I can relate to that kind of thing.
    You wanted to get in a 3-way with your best buddy and your ex-girlfriend?

Comment

• The Stoned Age is awesome!!!

I was "Hubbs" in high school..to the T!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
        You wanted to get in a 3-way with your best buddy and your ex-girlfriend?
        lol

no, I said I was in a very SIMILAR situation :P
        there wasn't jelaous male party involved, although it was funny as hell in that movie
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• I passed ot at 8PM last night..right after I had supper..wow, what alot of fun I am..

must have been the three xannys I took thru the day..they'll getcha!

OK, guys..remeber Fuck N' Suck..Fuck N' suck..that is the goal this weekend..hopefully with a woman!!

Speaking of which, anyone catch the new South Park..:ROTF:

Where Cartman fucks with Butters while he's sleeping by doing nasty shit to him and taking pics for his photo album..and has a brainstorm to take a pic of Butter's PP in his mouth..so that Butter will look "gay"..but everything backfired on Eric..bwhahahaa:ROTF:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Clerks II was very awsome too.

inter-species erotica

I loved the part when Jay said.... you know there's some fucked up shit in the bible... did you know that jesus was a jew
            I think it had something to do with Dogma where it came out that jesus was really a black guy

uhh, and the Star Wars VS. Lord Of The Rings thing made me have cramps
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Jay.."Is it true chicks fart when you blast them in the ass?"..

Comment

• During the "Ass to mouth" sequence in Clerks II, I kept thinking of the conversations held earlier in this very thread!

Comment

• you know what's awsome.... all the shit Star Wars VS. LOTR scene caused in youtube, just check out all the comments, geeks are fighting

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and I agree LOTR is ghey

Comment

• Endrik,
                    let me assure you after blathering like a baked potato on the phone with you now for some time, you are a lot cooler than Jason Mewes by a long shot. it's just a movie, you kick his ass. I like Clerks a lot but who the fukk would want to hang out with silent Bob all day? He's a dork, even if he did write the movie, he's like a walking 4.0 bar of Xanax with a Bombay Sapphire back to wash it down-lol I liked randall the best. Dante is a whining pansy, and i'd definitely be in the penalty box for checking him off the roof of the store during hockey-lol
                    How the fukk has everyone been doing? I hope this finds all of you well and ripping life's throat out. I'm on a roll with two eggs and butter at the moment.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Kevin Smith said that Mewes is pretty much the same in real life... not as extreme but still a loony one... he writes in his myspace stuff like.... hey I'm in Detorit today, who wants to fuck and he gets as much pussy as a rockstar.

Yeah Randall is awsome, we have a lot of same views. He too slacks like a champ.

But you know it really shows how the things are in real life, life is like a magnet, the opposites are somehow together all the time... two totally different persons hang out together all the time.
                      Randall and Dante
                      Jay and Silent Bob

there's always people who concern about every little silly thing and are scared to do anything big... people like Dante
                      and then there's people who don't give a fuck about anything and have balls to do everything they like and they are the ones who usually give advice to folks like Dante and encourage them to archive something better... these are people like Randall
                      there's a lot of people who are very quiet.... like Silent Bob
                      and there's some people who are loud, swear a lot and just can't shut up.... like Jay

Some firends of mine who I have known for a very long time are like Dante... pussys and very insecure and don't talk much
                      And I'm the Randall and Jay... the ace and the hot shot

Tommy I'm sure you can relate to that, you have told me many stories about your pals who are insecure and you are the one who tells 'em... get your shit together pussys.

That's what makes Kevin Smith a genius writer and director, he doesn't do anything out of the box, he shows you the real stuff so you can laugh at the characters who remind you your friends and the characters who remind you yourself.
                      Last edited by Endrik; 03-20-2007, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• that's the beauty of my being, I'm great at everyone elses life, just lousy at my own-lol
                        I usually just yell at people for passing out so early, light weights more than insecure. I've got my insecureisms, but they usually just spook the living hell out of people.

Comment

• rest assured, you are a lot cooler than that cat in my opinion, but that's just me.

Comment

• women are difficult. somebody gotta say it.
                            you know the old prejudice? say no, mean yes, and vice versa?
                            it's true.
                            now, that wouldn't be too much of a big deal if it was always like this, don't you think?
                            not with women. sometimes yes actually means YES, and not no.
                            that's the very reason why talking to women and the interpretation of their gestures and statements is barely more than guesswork.
                            that's also the very reason why chicks dig macho guys, assholes so to speak. they don't give a flying fuck about what the chick is saying, and consequently stick to their way (which usually is related to bedtime action in one way or the other ). with a guy like that you KNOW what you're gonna get beforehand.
                            result: being an ass gets you more pussy than pretending to be a "nice and caring" guy.

btw, no, i'm not posting this because i just experienced some kind of rejection from a girl. that's not the case. i got my girl, and i'm happy with her.
                            it's just an observation i made....stuff we talked about for ages and came to a "democratic" decision about usually does NOT work out particulary well.
                            decisions I (note the capital letter ) made on my own, based on the way I think about certain things usually work out way better.
                            sure, there's some stuff that she just knows better than me, but then again i'm not fucking with her about those issues, that's her deal really.
                            but for most "everyday" things, especially money related things, it seems like discussing is NOT a good idea.

don't you love it as much as i do when threads like this one start getting somewhat philosophical?

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              rest assured, you are a lot cooler than that cat in my opinion, but that's just me.
                              well thanks bro. that's awsome that mr. cool himself thinks that way... but I'm more of an asshole than cool

that brings us....

Originally posted by Fragle View Post
                              chicks dig macho guys, assholes so to speak
                              oh fuck yeah, oh fuck fuck yeah

Comment

• what can i say? asshole!

but well....there's always two sides to any coin. being single and consequently being able to fuck anything that's not running quick enough sure does have it's advantages. but so does being in a relationship. just the mere knowledge that there is someone that you can trust 100% no matter what, someone who's always there for you is worth a LOT.
                                but then again, love is blind, and more importantly MAKES blind....makes you do a lot of dumb shit, way more than the occasional one night stand.

it's just a matter of what you prefer. some people (like you endrik ) can't get enough of as many girls as possible, and others (good friends of mine) are married or at least in a long term relationship but wish they weren't cause the think they're missing life.
                                and then there's the kind of guys who despise changes, guys that prefer steady things to the fun of the single life.
                                i'm like that. i did the fuckaround so to speak (hell, i was in a touring metal band, single, and 18 years old....seriously, who would have done it any other way?!?! ), but i still missed something. i dunno, maybe because i'm not very successful at seperating feelings from the actualy sexual intercourse....which seems to be the normal thing with chicks but is a curse if you're a guy

Comment

Working...
                                X