No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually a lot of chicks are using that ancient technique lately... no pain.... all the chicks are saying that waxing hurts like motherfucker....
    last year one of my lesbian friend wanted to wax me.... but I said I couldn't imagine the pain when you are doing it on balls...

a couple of months ago she said that these days some companies are doing that ancient mixture with improved quality and are selling them... and she said that they also make it for men.
    So I was like let's give it a try

There's this company called MOOM and they are doing that shit specially for men and for women. So I ordered that stuff.
    I looked the box and the incredience are pretty simple... water, lemon juice, sugar, aloe vera, chamomille, boswellia.
    So I tried it on my leg.... I didn't hurt at all.

It itched a little bit on underamrs, stomach, and on dick area
    But on the manual there was a warning... not to use on the testicles.
    I still tried a tiny bit.... wasn't really that painfull... and I guess it's a bad place to rip because the balls aren't tight like the rest of the body
    I'm still scared to do it on my sack all the way.... I have to get drunk or something

but it's great, you don't have to shave all the time... and less hair are growing back and the hair is a lot thinner too
    Last edited by Endrik; 05-01-2007, 04:11 AM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• there were a lot of sex-pervs in ancient times, medieval times, renaissance etc.

many kings and leaders did fucked up sex tricks, lot of orgies, many were homosexuals or BIs.

Actually in ancient rome the men who were in higher class (rich, aristrocates etc) all banged other dudes, specially they liked young guys.
      It wasn't so much to do that they were faggots, but it was more like a common tradition or something like that... and the world was sexually more open minded back then... wich is actually a good thing in a big picture because I hate hyper conservatism wich dominates today's world.
      But sucking cock is not my thing
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• ....E I would need a 50 gallon barrel of MOOM..

I need to give that some invest..Summer is comming and I have My winter coat I need to shed quick..my wife helps shaves me..but it grows back in a month..I look like a fuggin' sasquach..a sasquack with a bald pud and sack..because I always keep that clean..like my noggin'..but minkya..I let anything else go for a couple weaks and I'm wearing a fur coat.

I'd like to get my entire body lasered..like John says..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• lasering would be the best but it costs shit loads of money.

anyway this is the shit I'm talking about http://www.imoom.com/products.php?cat=13

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            there were a lot of sex-pervs in ancient times, medieval times, renaissance etc.

many kings and leaders did fucked up sex tricks, lot of orgies, many were homosexuals or BIs.

Actually in ancient rome the men who were in higher class (rich, aristrocates etc) all banged other dudes, specially they liked young guys.
            It wasn't so much to do that they were faggots, but it was more like a common tradition or something like that... and the world was sexually more open minded back then... wich is actually a good thing in a big picture because I hate hyper conservatism wich dominates today's world.
            But sucking cock is not my thing

You know I heard that the Arabs and alot of Muslims actually have that mindset..their women are property and for procreation really..and that they like to hang out alot..in caves or palaces..doin' the nasty.

Like Usama..I bet he gets laid all the time...by dudes.

I would like to speak of biblical times..but I don't need to offend..but it is written and so well..it was done.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Thanks E..Yeah Lasering is ridiculous..

I'll just stick with a disposable Bic..and tear my ass up with it..

I'm actually doing pretty good with the razor..I used to fuck myself with that man.

I tried some "Nair" on my back once and it just made my back hair soft and managable.

Comment

• let's get this straight, If I would be some Sultan who has unlimited amounts of gold and oil...well I would never leave my harem.... it would be full of thousands of chicks and there would be orgies 24/7.... fuck ruling the country.... pussy is more fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  let's get this straight, If I would be some Sultan who has unlimited amounts of gold and oil...well I would never leave my harem.... it would be full of thousands of chicks and there would be orgies 24/7.... fuck ruling the country.... pussy is more fun

You can't debate that with a stick...and I don't care where you got that stick!

Comment

• I gotta go to bed man, even if I don't want to..My bud is picking me up for lunch and I have to go to the union hall to get a bunch of "get outta jail" free cards..I hope, I need some...not for me..for friends and family.

Comment

• have a fine nap my fellow box lover
                      Last edited by Endrik; 05-01-2007, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• My wife and I used to get some shit from an aussie company, very close to the recipe you posted E.
                        Hyperconservativism is bad for society mmmmkaaaayy
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• fuck

Comment

• that's why we all need to join bros, we have to destroy fucking conservatism, we are the masters of disasters, the lords of the crotch, the dukes of dick jokes, the sultans of titties and butts.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                              REally...ancient Egypt kicked ass..they had it wayyyy better than any of us..Rome too..

I would have made a awesome Roman emperor..like Ceaser..Nero, or that crazy fuck Caligula.."Let them hate me, as long as they fear me"..now that's "metal"..

He banged his sister ..ya know..and he was Bi-..

OK no Caligula lifestyle for me..he was nuttier than me..I think!

Nero was cool tho..he was shredding as Rome was burning..that's "metal"..
                              Et Tu Bille'? Et Tu?
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Casa Da Cha Cha..

I'm going on a 48 hour non-sleep, fucktard roll here..

They say these meds are supposed to make you tired..um...okay..sure..when?

I'm like this right now..

Comment

Working...
                                X