No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Et Tu Bille', it's from Julius Ceasar, you stabbed him in the end, remember? we were all there taking down 'ol Julius, Endy, Jack, Johhny "the Clever" Cleveland-lol, Snoogs, Vit.G, Buzzsaw"Buzzsaw" Buzzsaw,Lerx,hip Hip hippie, etc. etc.. it was a fine play where we changed Rome back to a republic, and never left the palace after that as all we did was eat, drink and ravage the lovely Roman Women.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      Et Tu Bille', it's from Julius Ceasar, you stabbed him in the end, remember? we were all there taking down 'ol Julius, Endy, Jack, Johhny "the Clever" Cleveland-lol, Snoogs, Vit.G, Buzzsaw"Buzzsaw" Buzzsaw,Lerx,hip Hip hippie, etc. etc.. it was a fine play where we changed Rome back to a republic, and never left the palace after that as all we did was eat, drink and ravage the lovely Roman Women.
      TO-GA! TO-GA! TO-GA! TOGA!!!

Comment

• hey what the fukk right? Life's gotta be insane and excessive or it;'s just a bunch of tuesdays strung together right?

Comment

• fuck yeah, 24/7 there should be toga parties and decadence
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• when the summer starts I'm going to a tour, fucking euro-trip dude, a tour of fucking and destruction, I hope I'm still alive when I arrive to BCB to check out all those big ass tittes
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• If you're not alive i'll just lay you down to sleep on a huge pair of fake twinkie knockers and you can rest, and then it's get ready for battle, serious battle, like I gotta get the fukk outta here kinda battle. Not joking here.

Comment

• can't wait dude.... ya know... chicks here don't get boob jobs.... but man I love big fake tits.... I have such an unique taste ahaaaahaa

Comment

• a serious battle? like few against many? . . .. ...... many fake titties that is!
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• big titted supervillians like Jay had in mind in Chasing Amy, you have to beat the shit out of their boobs and same time lick them to beat 'em.

buzz, how's the nihonjin tits over there?

Comment

• I like Big tits and Bib Asses
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

• E, titties vary a lot here but they all have really sensitive nipples that could poke your eyes out the african girl i met had some melon sized ones with a nice 6 pack abs. i've been trying to hook up with some indian sisters who both have big ass racks.

Comment

• that's cool buzz, a lot Asian chicks tend to like fucked up shit in the bed wich is cool in my book dude

years ago I fucked this Korean chick.... no she was fucking me.... and she couldn't stop... she banged me for hours and hours.... I was like being raped dude.... it was fucking awsome.... but I was fucking toast man

Comment

• that's a common misconception E. they're no more freaky than anyone else. the thing is they're willing to try new stuff because they don't have 2000 years of retarded sexual taboos like western people do.
                            my chinese friend fucks like your korean friend does. i tell her i'm her sex toy while she's doing it she loves it. i could just lay there and do nothing at all if i wanted to.
                            africa just emailed me too

Comment

• dude, there's like endless amount of hot chicks right here but they all are buncha whiney bitches... the worst I've seen man, they have complexes 'n shit... western taboo shit is pretty strong here.... but not everywhere... the chicks in Greece are fucking cool... and the chicks in Finland are fucking wild.
                              It depends where you live dude.... but fucking Estonia is full on un-cool chicks... they are hot... but you have to get 'em drunk so they would do something wild.

Comment

• Hey, if you like fat stupid girls in velour tracksuits, they're all over here!

Comment

Working...
                                X