Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suckee suckee five dollar

Bill, is Val into Menage a trois?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Check this out, some guy zooted on PCP on CNN,
      Me getting famous on CNN. My shirt says RL for my name.

PCP never did this to me, LOL!
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• Tommy, you have a PM.... important!!!
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
          Check this out, some guy zooted on PCP on CNN,
          Me getting famous on CNN. My shirt says RL for my name.

PCP never did this to me, LOL!
          ...that's me on 2-3 hits of ambien!!!

I need an old preist and a young preist..the power of Christ compels you!!

Hey folks..well, my dad..he's got blood in his poop..yeah, been like that for a couple weeks I guess..

So, I guess this means he's got to get that parascope in the ass ...

I hope it ain't anything really bad..but we are always prepared for the WORST..that way we're never disappointed...my father and I have it narrowed down to cancer of the entire ass , dick and ball regions...hopefully not..but we won't be surprised.

I'll go with him when he goes for the parascope thing..to see the world thru a gerbils' eyes.

my sis is getting some test you can take at home..I dunno..she's a nurse.

we will see..

I guess I'll take some ambien now..it's almost 1:00PM..perfect!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill, it may not be any of those things. I had to have a colonoscopy years ago due to blood in the stool. I have diverticuolsis, which can literally be a pain in the ass, but is more of a chronic condition than anything else. A nuisance, not a real threat.

It's common in people of Mediterranean background - Italians and Greeks particularly. I'm 1/4 Greek myself. I hope it's nothing serious and will be thinking good thoughts for you and your dad.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Rich,..I didn't know you were a little Greek..You know my last name of Greek origin means "Crazy, Spinning Top"..pretty fitting I'd say!

Yeah, my dad takes way too much asprin for his heart..that may be the case..

He's stop taking that shit..so we'll see what hapends...My sis is taking him to the docs to get checked.

If he needs to get the parascope..I'll go then.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Good thoughts going your way for your dad Bill. Definitely take care of him. I lost my dad last August. At least him and my mom are together now. There's not a day that goes by I don't think about both of them.

Anyway, sorry to be a wet rag. Good vibes headed your way man. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Ah Thanks Noe, that is truly sad, and one day I must cross that bridge..which will be HORRIBLE..

I'll tell you why..my father is the ONLY man on earth that keeps me "centered"..his knowledge and wisdom far exceeds anyone I know, and he knows me like a book..he my hero.

I have alot of him in me..the bad with the good..he has a short fuse and the ability to do alot of harm..it came with his "work"..much like mine..but on the other side of the coin..but he's been long retired...well, like me.

He is the only one that gives the BLATANT advice I need , even though it's not what I want to hear sometimes..but no matter what..he's always right!

We speak everday..and he leaving me to to take care of everything when he goes..I can't let him down.

I would not be who I am if my father wasn't there to guide me with love and a boot in the ass..whenever it was warranted...alot!

I call him whenever I need to vent..and so does he..I'm going to lose so much when that time comes..but I will carry the torch to the best of my ability in his honor..

He's aging and his health is going to crap..he lives his life the exactly way he wants to..and never thought he would see 50..yet over 60..so "health" was never a concern..until now of course.

You guys have a awesome weekend..I must get my Mother's day card going..I gotta write her a poem..and I'll try to make it sound like "Dice" didn't write it..but that's always hard to do.

Bill Z

Comment

• oops.. double post..

fuggit.

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• N'

Comment

• Suck..

just wanted to turn the clock to 7K..

because I'm bored and buzzed...well, more buzzed than bored!

Comment

• A sneak peek at something I am trying to get my hands on

1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• All the best to Rev. Fuggums senior

nice bird buzz

I'm heading to record store now, I want to get some decent vinyls of some of my favourite old school bands wich I worship.
                              The Beach Boys, The Kinks, old Alice Cooper, Iggy Pop & The Stooges, old David Bowie, MC5, Blue Cheer, New York Dolls etc.

Comment

• Yes Very nice Buzz...I like it!

Thanks E...hey man, I was going to sell the first two Alice Cooper cds to Ty for 5 bucks a pop. "Love it to death" and "Killer"..I really like them alot, but I really need the space..I'm going nuts trying to make space for incoming stuff...I just don't have the room and I don't want to buy another gigantic cd rack...ummm I think 5000+ cds is enough!

I'm constantly weeding through them.

Comment

Working...
                                X