No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the last thing I'd ever sell is my Alice Cooper record collection, I'm like the biggest Alice fan... I grew up on that stuff.... and I still listen to that all the time... just brilliant songwriting and the attitude is what rock'n'roll is all about.

all these new cd's you buy, how much you really listen to them? I bet most them have been on the stereo once or twice.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      the last thing I'd ever sell is my Alice Cooper record collection, I'm like the biggest Alice fan... I grew up on that stuff.... and I still listen to that all the time... just brilliant songwriting and the attitude is what rock'n'roll is all about.

all these new cd's you buy, how much you really listen to them? I bet most them have been on the stereo once or twice.
      Yeah, that's the thing..I'm only trying to only keep the shit I really love and listen to alot..about 30% of my collection collects dust no matter how many times I've weed through it..My favorite Alice is Welcome to my nightmare, Go to Hell and the Alice cooper show..I listen to those alot!!

On "love it to death"..I only like The ballad of Dwight Fry..that is one true "sick" classic and on "Killer" I like Halo of Flies, Desperado, and Dead Babies..I could burn those just to have..I've heard I'm 18 way too many times and I never really liked Under my wheels for some reason..I only have 70's Alice Cooper..that's my faves

The old stuff I'll never get rid of is Rainbow, Thin Lizzy, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Scorpions, AC/DC, KISS ..ect....prolly because I always gravitated to more guitar oriented stuff ...where it really stands out...early "shred" I suppose.

Hey man, Alice started it all man..I mean he did it first.. ya know..from Kiss to King Diamond..to bands like Marylin Manson, Cradle of Filth and black metal bands and so on..none of them would exist without Alice Cooper..well Maybe Kiss..you may know about the origins of that whole scene better than I..
      Last edited by horns666; 05-12-2007, 04:48 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• yeah Alice started it all.

btw. have you listened to his recent stuff?
        although his latest album Dirty Diamonds is a good ol' stripped down garage rock,

his first releases this century Brutal Planet (2000) and Dragontown (2001) are very modern sounding and very very dark and heavy... even darker than Black Sabbath at some moments... but with modern sound, feel etc.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Yeah I had Brutal PLanet..I even went to his "Brutal Planet" theme park horror house for Halloween..that was fucking sweet! I liked it, but I traded it off to buy other stuff..

I'll prolly be sorry some years from now not keeping some things..but that stuff will stay in print I figure..it's Alice Cooper..his stuff is going to stay in print. So If I ever do miss it, I could always buy it again..

For example I have ALL the WASP cds but I want to sell from "Still not black enough" on..because I just listen to the classic stuff...their newer stuff from Helldorado on is pretty damn good..that's why I have it..but whenever I want to hear WASP..I put on the classic stuff....I just do, and it quenches my thirst.

Shit I gotta go to sleep..the sun is rising..I'm going to turn to ash!

Goodnight man!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• have a good nap bro.

btw. I remember a funny thing from Metal-Sludge interview with Alice.

What do you remember about the following cities:
            Cleveland =

Love the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame. Anyone else notice that there is a certain lack of me there?

Comment

have a good nap bro.

btw. I remember a funny thing from Metal-Sludge interview with Alice.

What do you remember about the following cities:
              Cleveland =

Love the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame. Anyone else notice that there is a certain lack of me there?
              ...ahhh that place is a fuggin' joke..I never been there, and I could go there free anytime..Cleveland is a "Diverse" city..becoming less and less diverse..So they have any and all local rapper and R & B shrines in there..of course..you know guys about 18-22 years old that really paid their dues in the music scene..

you gotta love the retarded politics man..

My claim to fame is putting the boots to one of the Bone Thugz and Harmony fags..I put his head thru our candy vending machine..I was eating a Baby Ruth while I was booking him..ya gotta love that...I did!

Then not knowing who I was a year later, one of them asked me to play bass for them when he heard recording in the next room...

Goodnight bro.

Comment

• Bah some nut bid that bird up to $1700, fuck that, i don't want i that badly
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• Alice Cooper must like Cleveland enough he put his bar/restaurant here... He sells well here for sure...

Comment

• Billz stop touching the PP! Unless your gonna Pudd smack that guy from MSOD :ROTF: :ROTF:
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                      Billz stop touching the PP! Unless your gonna Pudd smack that guy from MSOD :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      I'd love too..Look mom I'm beatin' this fuck with no hands..

I would be a defendant in a felonious assault by pud case..and that's hard to defend with prints, goo and DNA..unless I can afford Johnny C..."if the pud don't fit, you gotsta aquit muthafuggas"..

Well, I went to Cedar Point..a tremendous rollercoaster here. Took the boy and hit all the good rides on Saturday. They have a ride called "The top thrill dragster"..awesome..0-120 in 4 seconds or somethin'..and it goes up and over a 400' hill...what a rush... Oh, I got front seat on ALL the coasters and I didn't have to waite in any lines either..

We did all the coasters in less than an hours time..all front seats!

It was in the 50's there and was preety damn cold ..but I like that!

I'll go back in October and hit that Alice Cooper's "Brutal Planet" if they have that again..they should..best haunted "fun" house I ever been to.

Comment

• yo Ice, this is my pal's G&L, I noodled around with it a little bit, I nailed Louis Johnson tone to the T instantly with this baby.

Comment

yo Ice, this is my pal's G&L, I noodled around with it a little bit, I nailed Louis Johnson tone to the T instantly with this baby.

NICE E!!!! ...Yeah ,JC PM'd me...that is schweeeeeeet!

Me likey!!

I want one now..

There isn't a bass out there better for slappin', than that Mo Fo right there..I think!!

Comment

• i'm bored
                            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• cranking slayer - hell awaits right now.

frankly, i never liked the album quite as much as their later efforts, simply because of the not so great production.
                              now, playing it on a not-so-great stereo it's a killer record.....i mean, if the stereo already sounds bad the incredibly bad guitar sound doesn't really bother, and that's where the great songs really shine throgh it's just me really...i just can't enjoy a bad sounding record, regardless of the music. consequently, even a not-so-great record can kick my ass if it sounds killer

Comment

• Hey brosephs...Yeah I go through my Slayer faze every now and then..I liked it when I'm pissed off..it calms me.

Well, it's going to get very warm this week ..so I MUST throw a coat of wax on my Cobra..while it's nice and cool..I fucking HATE working in the heat.

I got some happy pills and some good music to listen to ..to help get into "work" mode..Yes, waxing a car is "work" for me..all the work I wish to do..

BTW..after nearly 5 years I discovered the key of unlocking the true awesomeness of the Uber...that's what I been doing lately, that and playing my ass off.

Comment

Working...
                                X