Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bent on the 4th of July" starring Endbat Cruise-lol
    too bad you're missing that day, it's my favorite day of the year, nothing can touch it, it's an outlandish affair that you don't believe is happening during the whole thing.
    The Estonian invasion , hyped up to be bigger than the beatles invasion of the states could lead to many tabloid headlines as we swing down sunset from palm tree to palm tree. I'm gathering rope dude.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I predict.... end of the world lol
      Last edited by Endrik; 06-20-2007, 01:10 PM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• I'm tired. What's up you crazy jackasses?

Comment

• What the fuck is up!!

Well I'll tell ya..My pop threw me some fucking hellacious weed..ya know the kind that made ya trip in high school..pun intended..

Dudes..fuck xannax, fuck Lyrica..for I haven't touch ONE in three days..and that's just from ONE bowl..I'm talkin a three hit slammer!!

I am NO light weight when it comes to this shit..but this shit gets me retarded, then I wobble off to sleep with a melting Klondike bar..sideways across my bed..then my wifes scares the hell out of me when she's wakes me up to go to bed..with me going.."what the hell?, what the fuck??..what..Oh, OK"..then drift off to a slumber and have vivid dreams hanging with Jack Nickleson and hitting clubs back in the late 20's, where a monkey with a top hat sings to me ..while busting jokes about my pants..in total art deco, pastel colors..just to be hauled back home to my wife by two awesome succubi driving a blacked out '65 Riviera!!

Now that's some fuggin' dream!

I wish you you were all there!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• That sounds like a sweet dream!

I've mostly been working, fishing, drinking, and eating chicken wings lately. I'd like to play guitar, but I have replacement parts coming from Kahler for my Jackson Strat...err I mean...off-set double cut-a-way.

Comment

• i've been keeping UpJohn,Watson, Phizer,the Mexicans, and Bic stock prices high as the moon.

Comment

• I'm still sober
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• I swear that makes me smile pretty fukkin wide Johnny, good job, I hope thing are getting easier and that your head is cool and not hot.

Comment

• I swear that makes me smile pretty fukkin wide Johnny, good job, I hope thing are getting easier and that your head is cool and not hot.
                    No edit, Double this post does not headache the most. way to go Johnny.

Comment

• Damn right, way to go John!! Keep it up, bro. Very impressive my man.

Tommy, have a great weekend man. I am in the center all weekend for more torture, err treatment. Light a few up for me, will ya?
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• i'll do more than that just for you Tarbaby Hazer.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          I swear that makes me smile pretty fukkin wide Johnny, good job, I hope thing are getting easier and that your head is cool and not hot.
                          No edit, Double this post does not headache the most. way to go Johnny.
                          Thanks Tommy and Jimmy. Don't worry about me Tommy, when I get hot-headed I just grab my 9mm and go to the range and blow off about 100 rounds. It's very therapeutic.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• I wanna go on a date with a couple pretty young (but legal) girls that don't speak English..

This way, we could could go 'round in public and I can get away with sayin' shit like...I'll give both of you a dickslappin, right here right now"..and they'll be smilling!

Fuck, I said that to girls who did speak English with the same results..but you know what I mean!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Billy, I went on a date Saturday evening. This chick had tickets to some stupid play and I agreed to go(because she is so fine)...reluctantly. Thirty minutes in to this thing and she's told, "If I have to listen to anymore of this shit I will cut my throat"; she looks back at me and says, "I hate musicals, but the tickets were free - let's get outta here." Sweet huh? The rest of the night was much better and it turns out she has a soft spot for some 80's metal.

I forgot to use the dick slapping line on her. Next time.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• No dick slapping?? Slacker...

Comment

Working...
                                X