No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Emtastic, been a long time, I miss you too. I must go do something stupid right now, but I'll be back to tell the tale in a few hours. Saturday and sunny as fukk out, God it sucks here-lol.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hey Bill. Damn I'd love to get over there and share a beer or 10 with you guys. Fuggems. May be next year.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• Shame Bill quit drinking! He'd always spill his drink on you anyways... He's good like that.

I'll drink with ya tho...

Comment

• Shame Bill quit drinking! He'd always spill his drink on you anyways... He's good like that.

I'll drink with ya tho...

Comment

• can't wait to get outta here, with every day this place stinks more and more... there used to be available pussy around every corner... now when you go out at night in the city... there's 10 guys around 1 girl... jesus fucking christ... you have to go outside of town or hit on girls turning the day time...why the fuck is this shit happening here!?!?!?!?!
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• because you're coming to one of the finer points on the globe. Fembot Beach, it's after 12 now, it's officially the 9th, 16 days until your life changes for ever. I didn't say for the better (or the worser) but i'm fired up to harrass everyone in the way. the general public is hukklefukked!!!!
              Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 07-09-2007, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• have you been training or what Endbat? Do you know where you're actually coming to? It's going to get ugly before we even get back from the airport.

Comment

• I've been training 24/7 on slacking
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Talking about girls... I find it funny that there are supposedly more girls than guys on Earth, yet every girl I know is taken and every guy I know is single. Doh.

Comment

• 40 Yr. Old Virgin... now that is a damn fine movie right there. Love that movie!!! :ROTF:

Finally saw "Ghost Rider". My buddy told me it was lame and he didn't like it, so I had my reservations. But I freakin' loved it!!!!!
                      I'm not one for lovey dovey movies (I can't stand romantical anything) and that part could have been left out, yes, but that BIKE is SWEET.
                      I would love a ride with Ghost Rider on the back of THAT BIKE. Niiice.
                      I could hang onto his big chain. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Highs all around, hope y'all are having a week.
                      Friday is Friday the 13th, dontcha know.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        have you been training or what Endbat? Do you know where you're actually coming to? It's going to get ugly before we even get back from the airport.

Please take pictures!!! :ROTF:
                        This is going to be good, I just know it.

Hi Pott.

Comment

• Wassup..Guys..Heatwave here and this room gets fuggin' HOT as fuck even with the air on. I haven't left my climate controled cave for 4 days now..It's cooling off tomorrow..

One of my old co-workers went gonzo and shot his wife in the car and did himself a few blocks down the road from where I live. They haven't realesed his name due to family notifications..I'm sure I know him..

Lots of crazy shit going on here latey ...I don't know what the fuck.

Well, I'm going to watch the 5AM news to see if they released his name..I could call the Airport, but I'll just waite..I hope it wasn't one of my friends..tragic just the same. Of course it makes it worse when you actually know and worked with the person. I got a knot in my stomach. I have a some speculations..but I'll waite and see.

On the 4th of July..a local Fireman lost it and shot and killed 5 of his neighbors..

This shit is fuggin' crazy!

I'm back for now..I have to close this room off whenever it gets extremely cold or hot.

5 more minutes until the news is on..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Well, the wife isn't dead, she's in the hospital...but he is. They wern't in the same vehicle either, he was following behind her per witnesses..he went to the Airport after I retired.

But I still may know him..looks like the wife will be OK I guess..physically anywhoo.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Yeah, she was treated and released it said... They argued at a video store, had a short car chase, and he shot her on the head from inside his vehicle and it just grazed her. He probably thought it was worse tho and when the zone cars pulled up, he did himself...

Terrible shit man... Still haven't released who it was man...

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                Well, the wife isn't dead, she's in the hospital...but he is. They wern't in the same vehicle either, he was following behind her per witnesses..he went to the Airport after I retired.

But I still may know him..looks like the wife will be OK I guess..physically anywhoo.
                                shit, man. First post I read when I check in here, & when you said "the wife" I thought you meant Val. geeeezus! Thought she must've been in a crash or something. And then I saw John's post & read back.....

Why do you reckon someone's heart would leap for someone on the other side of the planet that they've never actually met? Tell Val I was concerned for her, hey Bill?
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X