Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
    Chinese medicine, helped me a lot, seriously! Especially with elections...

Anyway I digress, where's that fucking list that Atomic Charley Sniffer told us all about, I like lists, you know where you are with a list.

Hurry up I'm bored and stuff!
    I never tried Chines medicine..I like Chinese food tho..

I heard of Chinese thearpy ..

Yeah, I can see two or three Chinese nymphs aboard the good ship Bill Z Pop..

Thay may take my mind off my back!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Seriously, try it, what have you got to lose, a few $?

I was very sceptical before I went and it has/is helping me with my problems. She has sharp elbows though, oh the massages fucking kill sometimes but boy do I feel better for days afterwards. I also think she enjoys sticking needles in me, but hey I'm a pervert I get off on that shit!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• "On the good ship, Bill Z Pop,
        It's an easy place for some drugs to cop,
        Some China White? or a or a fatty on a carpet ride?"

Music and Lyrics by Atomic Temple for Double reverse Happy Snoopy Dance Music,Inc.

I for got about my list , but you can shobet it will be up tonite, Endy is starting to drop in on some waves so we have to make sure the riptide doesn't suck him away, I'd be bummed. The WATE list will appear sooner or later, moslt likely later.-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Bummed means something completely different in the UK!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• That's a good thing cuz mine's exit only
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Rich, nice to see you around. Thanks for the kind words

BillZ, we were on holidays visiting my mother quite a few years ago when the Better Half was struck by some debilitatingly painful period cramps. She used to suffer them really bad before she had the kids. Mum gave us the address of her acupuncturist. That afternoon, after quite some time on the table with pins stuck in her scalp and between her toes, my wife floated down the stairs from the dude's offices on a cloud of incense, painfree & able to enjoy the rest of our holiday.

Check out some. It might do you good. And it shouldn't fuck you up like the drugs do
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Yaccchh. the dreaded double post
                Last edited by VitaminG; 08-10-2007, 08:19 AM.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• heh. i'm in yur tree house readin' yur posts!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
                  don't think that i didn't see that Calvin and Hobbes reference.

anywho... yes. the dealio with this other "artist" is taken care of, i had to call the big guns in when her "rep" refused to talk.
                  let's just say... Italians know how to clean up.

have a great weekend everyone! i'll be ROCKIN! wheee!

Comment

• *edit*

whoah... i have NO idea what happened here! i was writing the post that is beneath this one and it posted partially what i had typed. umm... okay.
                    Broseppi has a poltergesit!

Comment

• btw, i completely agree with our bro G here on the acupuncture.

Comment

• Hey Sis..you had that done too..

acupuncture?..I'm gonna run outta there lookin' like a porkupine..screaming..

Moms, will be clutching their children, Officers will want to taze me..I'm, much too hairy..the APL will prolly shoot a dart in my ass!!

I'll need to get waxed first..Oh, the things I'll do for joy..

But I'll consider it ..since Gary and Emmy says it works..

I would don't it because Uncle Shob said so, ..no way!

He likes that stuff way too much..I've seen pics of him hanging by his gentalia..and he was smiling!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• LOL, the needles don't hurt at all.
                          The cupping that makes you look like a domino!

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
                            LOL, the needles don't hurt at all.
                            The cupping that makes you look like a domino!
                            Sweet Jesus in buttermilk!

OK, I will check into this..just for that!!

I always wondered about acupunture..it doesn't hurt eh?

I don't like pain..I really try to avoid it ya know..but it always finds me..

I'll stub the same toe in one day because God loves me.:ROTF:

Shob, I tried to summon you for chat this morning..I was in there talking to myself for about 20 minutes..we had a great conversation..I really got to know me..wish you were there.

I had to get to bed and get some sleep..we'll do it again sometime!

OK, well it's Friday Famil Fun night..the wife and boy went to get a movie, while I'm getting bakes..it's been a while..so I may as well.

I watched 300 last week that movie was fuggin' cool..tonight I'll prolly watch one of my faves like The 40 year old Virgin..or Old School...maybe Borat..something silly!

I wanna see that movie Superbad..looks pretty funny..

"Knocked up" should be coming to video soon enough I'll waite for that one!

Oh..I want Pizza..getting three Pizzas tonight..one for each of us..yeahhhh!

You guys have a killer weekend ..I'll be checking in like usual..

Talk amoung yourselves..

Tommy is Endrik still there..I don't think he's ever going back home ..

Comment

• Have fun big guy!

Comment

• just for Bill's info, cupping is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupping

it is NOT a pretty nurse caressing your balls while you have needles stuck in your arse
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X