No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll smoke that weed..fuck yeah. How the babes there are they awesome?!

Are they all horned up for American Mo Fos like me..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Dutch girls are harsh dude... total opposite of some American ladies! Dutch girls will tear you a new one easily! Not fun. Still to me, the French women tend to be the best looking... but there are pearls everywhere. Scotland isn't bad at all! I don't like Holland that much.

Also, I doubt... people here and in Scotland all think I'm American... and so far I haven't gotten any at all So I'd say no hehe...

Comment

• But Pott..I'm the fuggin' Devil..I'am fun loving dude but I could strike fear into the heart of ANY man or woman at whim. Except for children, they don't buy it..the just punch me in the balls, they think I'm Santa..that's why I love 'em so.

I'm a badass ..the real deal..that gets dudes and girls HOT!

I can't remeber when a woman was truly a "bitch" to me..except for my wife..she's the bitch of all bitches, but that's why I love her so..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Ah lucky dude... I'm nice to everyone, and as we all know that's like having a huge flashing neon sign on your forehead that says 'FRIENDS' repetitively...I wish I were a badass santa lookalike

On another hand kids absolutely love me though

Comment

• Originally posted by pott View Post
            Ah lucky dude... I'm nice to everyone, and as we all know that's like having a huge flashing neon sign on your forehead that says 'FRIENDS' repetitively...I wish I were a badass santa lookalike

On another hand kids absolutely love me though

Well I was blessed or cursed..however you wanna look at it..but you gotta use whatever life deals you and make it work for you.. Look at the Hunchback , Frakenstein, The Wolfman, The Mummy, Dracula, King Kong, The Fly, Keith Richards..they are all hideous monsters but they got pussy...see!

Comment

• Bwahahahahah just what I needed.

Though calling Keith Richards a hideous monster sure is sweet of you. I'm sure he'd appreciate. Enough to fall out of a coconuttree.

Comment

• Keith is one cool motherfukker, maybe not your favorite style, but one of the most important figures in the history of music. Stones and Crowes 24 hours a day I could handle easy. Keith and I would get along really well.
                I just have that funny feeling-lol
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I love Keith. To me he's a legend. He'll never die either. Or he'll probably end up being the oldest man on Earth. But the Stones are one of those bands that give me shivers when I listen to them. No metal does that

Comment

• Keith is a loon, who else would go to Switzerland to a 'special clinic' to have something done to his blood, in order that he could have his first hit again (allegedly)

I'm sure when he croaks it - unless he already has and just hasn't noticed - his grave will become a toxic wasteland. What a life he's had. Pity he just can't remember most of it!
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Hahhahahh he hasn't noticed... probably true eh. I mean look at the poor dude...

Comment

• When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation of having a shorn scrotum covered with Vicks Vapo-Rub while standing naked in front of an air conditioner.

Just my thought for the day...Go about your normal business.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Bill Fights Spiderman!!!

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Reminds me of a line form the movie 'Kung Pow'.

"Prepare to receive the fist of fury!"
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                              Bill Fights Spiderman!!!

:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

• Keith got a few oil changes, where's the problem? If you have the bread, and he does, I'd do it too if it cleaned out my blood for new stuff. Lord knows mine is toxic battery acid by now.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X