No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just jealous! Plus he got to fuck the dark haired one out of Barbarella!

Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Keith tagged that?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• There are 2 laws about the Keef:

1) in case of a nuclear holocaust, three things would survive. Valve amps, cockroaches, The Keef
        2) there hasn't been a woman the Keef hasn't done.

Comment

• strong point on the Keef part. he'll outlive Valve amps, cockroaches, even bacteria, lucky guy.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• So, got a melodic black metal list compiled Bill? I tried 'search' but black metal got too many hits and none of them seemed to show any lists. i'm interested in bands like Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Dark Fortress, etc. ...more of the dark fortress type. Not too many keyboards, but still maintaining the "atmosphere" with tremolo-picking guitars and guttural vocals (like Dimmu's). Have you listened to dark fortress's Stab wounds? That's one amazing album.
            Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Wassup wichooo..where in the fuck have you been..Muff Divin'?
              A little bit. I get my snorkeling gear on every now and then. I really need to post more, I surf the JCF all the time, but don't post too much. I should start taking part in all the depraved perverted shenanigans again.

Comment

• arggghhh oh by the mighty balls of Zues..I'm sick

The sickest ever..105 fever..I repeat I have 105 fever!!!

checkin' in..gotta go..don't mind me..I'll be dying, that's all..

Bill Z Bub
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Bill; you probably have evil spirits in your spooge man, you need to get that stuff out of your system!

But seriously, fell better my friend; I'm sending the vibes for you! Make sure you stay hydrated, drink a lot of water. That usually helps. Get some sleep too!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Bill; you probably have evil spirits in your spooge man, you need to get that stuff out of your system!

But seriously, feel better my friend; I'm sending the vibes for you! Make sure you stay hydrated, drink a lot of water. That usually helps. Get some sleep too!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Did you put the thermometer up your arse?
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• 105??? Jeebus dude... the normal temperature is 37!

Ok no, get better soon Bill. I used your advise and got some EdGuy

Comment

• sorry to hear you're feeling crook, Billius Maximus. Get better soon, man
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• double donged in the thread box!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• It's down to 103 now...

You can't gp wrong with Edguy...I bought my first Edguy album like 10 years ago..I always thought the name was so ghey..Ed-Guy_...umm yeah...but they're cool..the changed their style alot on the last couple ..theyr were really neo classical "epic" metal years ago.."Rocket Ride"..is much more straight foward..looks like he's doin' a DLR immitation even..

Comment

• 103? Damn, if you go outside it probably feels cool. I hate Summer illness, it always seems worse than being sick at Wintertime. Get better man.
                                Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Working...
                                X