No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's only a few reasons for answering the door at 3 or later out here, and they are all usually very good!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Well.. shit, fuck and a godamn to you my freinds and..I think there's a couple sisters out there too..yeah, I see you..hello!

I was sidetracked with my metal order..so keep the sugesstions comming..I need to treat myself..for me that's a my joy..

Hey guys I'm going through my collection to make room. I weeded through it so many times. So the stuff I have ..I like I just need the space..

I'm getting a box of metal together for my sister to sell on Ebay..but you have first dibs..All metal..mostly power, prog or old school..maybe some old instrumental shred stuff..and newer releases.

I'll sell 'em cheap to you guys..I'm clueless fag when it comes to any transaction..so check, cash, money orders are what I'll prolly do...and actual cheap cost in a bubble mailer.

Umm..let me see what I got already to give a clue.

Nothing will be over 10 bucks shipped..they way I see it.

Avalanche..double disc..one english/one spanish
      Allied Forces
      Bloden Wedd
      Dream Child
      Deadly Blessing
      Gary Hoey's first
      F5..that's a newer band that uses Framus and Deizels
      Doro
      Doll Ammad..slimcase..cheap.
      Frostbite..Jack Frost first band.
      Hellhound..1985 very OOP..I may keep that one!
      Hittman..Queensryche meets extreme..german import
      Marduk..theor classic double live.
      Metalucifer..a numbered copy of this Japanese maiden
      Mercy...Messiah's (candlemass) old band..this one is new with one Marcolin track
      Riverdogs..vivian's whitesnake-ish stint..OOP
      Dangerous Toys first..I just liked their first cd
      Autograph ..sign here please.
      Hawk...Doug Mark's metal method..yeah that's goin' too.
      Khymera second release on locomotive....Kansas. Journey members ..full jewel advanced copy..

I may keep some of these..but I'm putting stuff I don't listen to as I go..Oh I have that Lynch Mob remakes of old songs too..I'll prolly dump that..maybe

Items can be changed at this momnet..but just an idea..
      Last edited by horns666; 09-04-2007, 01:51 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill relax, a detention in 7th grade is nothing.... I was at the principal's office every friggin week in 7th and 8th grade
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• It's like Bill said, E, it's lying about it that's the problem, not the detention itself. Bill's got to break Vinny of that habit ASAP or a lot worse trouble will come of it.

I mean hell, if Bill's your dad, you WANT to tell him what you're up to. He can tell you how not to get caught!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• dude, I never told my parents what kind of shit I did... but I was pretty good at covering up my mess...so
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Ahhh Vinny!..He's my clone!!!

He gets in so much fuggin' trouble. I expect the yearly barrage of detentions. He's a GREAT kid, he's just animated and silly as fuck in school. Every year his desk is glued to the teachers desk..always in the front!!

Just like me!!! That happened to me one week into the police acedemy!! Desks in class are always in alphabetical order. I LOVED that because I always has the very last desk. Then my desk was always moved front and center. I couldn't hide my constant laughing or boingers..or both..it's was crazy!!

Vinny is my father's vengence on me..he fucking loves this shit!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Well Vin is back on track..for now.

His favorite bands are pretty much the same as mine.

He want to see Crdale of Filth on his birthday Sat Oct 27th..that would be cool but GWAR is opening..that won't be a all ages show..fuggit..yeesh..

So he wants to see Arch Enemy..I can NOT believe they are not headling at the House Of Blues. Machine head is the headliner. Machine head is OK..but they sold out to the trends that Arch Enemy ignored ..which helped bring "metal" back to "true" and not "nu" form..so that's pretty fucked up IMO..

The first and last two MH releases are pretty cool..but Arch Enemy is going to wipe the floor with them..I think!

So I'll take him to that, I guess. I can sit down at that venue..and watch all the assholes on the floor!!!

Sanctity is opening too..they're pretty cool.

Comment

• Man am I ever hungover. On the plus side, I'm going to see the Scorpions tomorrow.

Comment

• I'm back..I guess..

Rattle..how was the Scorps..my guess.."Stellar".

There is SO many "metal" shows coming thru town here..back to back..I just can't do that shit anymore..too much standing. I don't care what band is playing, after an hour or so..I'm fuggin' dyin'..that blows!

They want 125 bucks a ticket for VH..that's not including fees and parking..that's $300 (for two) just to see them..not including food or drinks..shirts and ect..

That's OK..I saw VH in '90 second row center..with Alice in Chains opening for 60 bucks..

Then several years later..I played 2 1/2 hour sets of that stuff..doing the parts of the guy that won't be there there. I don't want to see a chubby toddler playing the parts I played..that don't sound "fun" for me..

Comment

• How did that happen ..weird.

I posted the above and it didn't "Bump"..

I'm tired and can't sleep..so I ate a ginormous dish of rigatoni with sauge and meatballs...man, I'm bloated..that's awesome!

Who's goin' to Van Halen..Report as soon as you do.. I'm curious.

We have so many metal bands coming thru town, almost every night..I'm not goin' to any. I'd like to see Arch Enemy..wish they were headling tho..taking the boy if I go to that one.

Not long ago it was a rare occassion to have these bands play here..now they're coming in droves from all over the globe!

Edguy, Into Eternity, After Forever, Cradle of Filth, Three inches of blood, Epica, Nightwish, Arch Enemy (alot of girl fronted metal) Queensryche ect..oh, Symphony X , Kamelot, Dio/Sabbath were just here..VH is coming..Blue Oyster Cult.

I guess I'm waiting for Nevermore..of course.

Comment

• Look at the bright side, Bill, if Arch Enemy is on before Machine Head, maybe they'll meet and greet while their crew is breaking down and MH's crew is setting up. Maybe young Vinny will catch Angela's eye and get y'all some face time.

Even if that doesn't happen, you can get out of there early since you don't really care for Machine Head. That'll be good, especially if the show's o0n a school night.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• As for VH with Wolfie, don't be mad at Wolfie, he's just being an obedient son and Ed probably wants to get his cherry busted on the road. I'm sure the kid will do a good job, he's not Mike but he obviously has music in his blood.

I don't want to go without MA there either, but I think if you never saw VH with Roth it's probably worth going, because this is almost certainly it for VH. Ed and Dave will probably hate each other again by the time the tour's over, and I have NO desire to see Van Hagar if they reunite in 2017. So if you didn't see the original DLR Van Halen, then this is as close as you're gonna get.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• It's not right without Mike, but the set list does knock the snot out of any Sammy song list show.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I'll get the DVD..It lloks like they're off and runnin'..so I'm sure there will be a DVD compiled from the shows.

which reminds me..I should PM a few folks..whenever I'm not being lazy or busy with crap.

Comment

• I'll get the DVD..It lloks like they're off and runnin'..so I'm sure there will be a DVD compiled from the shows.

which reminds me..I should PM a few folks..whenever I'm not being lazy or busy with silly crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X