No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll get the DVD..It looks like they're off and runnin'..so I'm sure there will be a DVD compiled from the shows.

which reminds me..I should PM a few folks..whenever I'm not being lazy or busy with silly crap.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'll get the DVD..It looks like they're off and runnin'..so I'm sure there will be a DVD compiled from the shows.

which reminds me..I should PM a few folks..whenever I'm not being lazy or busy with silly crap.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Fuck you Bill, i mean good morning, afternoon, whatever time it is right now. What time is it?

Comment

• speaking of DVDs, what's going on with Nevermore?!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

• I'm bored does anyone have any naked pics of their wives they can send me?
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• The Scorpions were pretty killer, they put on a wicked show and played most of my favorites. I was surprised they didn't play Wind of Change though. It also would have been nice if they played some Uli era stuff, but I didn't think they would so it was no big deal.

Next weekend I'm off to a Pagan Black Metal Festival in Calgary called the Noctis Valkyries Fest. Should be a pretty good time, Melechesh, Inquisition, and Wolves in the Throne Room are playing. Then on the 25th I'm off to Edmonton for An Evening with Jethro Tull.

Comment

• The Scorps still deliver the good..as good as they ever did..they keep it "tight" such as Presit, Maiden, Saxon, Riot and ect..they must rehearse and not do massive amounts of Elvis...or H..

Shob..No, but my wife took a pic of my Pud on her phone..I hope she erased it!!

G ..I have no clue about the NM dvd..but I'm buying that fucker as soon as it's released...new Arch Enemy next week tho..so that's cool!!!

Oh..Tommy...Fuck You too man..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I was so thirsty sitting here in front of the ol PC, so I hunted in my fridge for something cold & hopefully carbonated. Lo & behold, I found a lone bottle of Beck's beer! Yay! I guzzled it down very quickly...beer usually makes me sleepy...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                    As for VH with Wolfie, don't be mad at Wolfie, he's just being an obedient son and Ed probably wants to get his cherry busted on the road. I'm sure the kid will do a good job, he's not Mike but he obviously has music in his blood.

I don't want to go without MA there either, but I think if you never saw VH with Roth it's probably worth going, because this is almost certainly it for VH. Ed and Dave will probably hate each other again by the time the tour's over, and I have NO desire to see Van Hagar if they reunite in 2017. So if you didn't see the original DLR Van Halen, then this is as close as you're gonna get.
                    Well Vinny has only played guitar/bass for a year and he's kickin' my ass..other than the fact he beacme a monster on drums.

My kid is a one man band..he doesn't need anybody..he even writes lyrics and sings when he's playin' one of his songs...I DON'T DO THAT!!!

He wants a recorder for Christmas..fuggit I'll get him one..maybe he could teach me how to work it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      I was so thirsty sitting here in front of the ol PC, so I hunted in my fridge for something cold & hopefully carbonated. Lo & behold, I found a lone bottle of Beck's beer! Yay! I guzzled it down very quickly...beer usually makes me sleepy...
                      Ooooh..I just have big carbonated cans of energy drinks my wife always buy me..I shouldn't drink one of those..that won't be good.

Comment

• Thing is, I usually don't drink beer, and I can't remember where this Beck's came from! Probably a leftover from a party.

I usually drink sparkling water, iced tea, or or other tea/fruit drinks. Last night I finished off a 25 oz. bottle of carbonated apple drink that I had bought as a gift for an associate. Oh well, next time I go to the 99 Cents Only Store, I'll stock up!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Yeah, I'm accumulating a LARGE collection of the weirdest energy drink cans . My wife finds 'em cheap..50 cents for a 16 oz can of FREEK "evil energy"..either maniac or skitzo flavored..I shit you not!!

Let's see what Skitzo has in it..hmmmm ..

OK 2 serving per can..so double this I guess.

Vitamin C 60mg
                          Vitamin B6 2 mg
                          Viatmin B12 6mcg
                          Sodium 100mg
                          Taurine 1016mg
                          Caffiene 85mg
                          Inositol 100mg
                          Guarana 4 mg
                          Ginseng 4 mg

It's very fizzy!!

Comment

• Drink 3 but eat lots of chocolate with them, you'll be up for years!
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by shobet View Post
                              Drink 3 but eat lots of chocolate with them, you'll be up for years!
                              I do..but I take xannax with 'em..tho I'm all fweaked out!

Comment

• What's it called Bill, Skanzo?-lol Skitzex? Send me a case.

Comment

Working...
                                X