No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fukkin love Hollywood, about 60% of the time you are there... your head will be between big titties... I need to move there!!!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Hey Sis!!

What's up..I missed the boat on Ministry. Prilly because once I like a band, I find a uncontrolled urge to buy all their stuff. There is ALOT of Ministry releases. They use that "Head On" commercial for their last cd on heabangers ball. Minstry is cool ..Vinny knows some of their stuff better than I because of PS2 games.

Emmy..I been on a huge Therion frenzy myself..I love 'em. They finaly got recognition after approx 16 releases. They have a video from a movie "The Island" soundtrack on youtube. I'm addicted to their last release "Gothic Kabbalah" ..check 'em out and tell me what you think. I'm happy you stopped by!!!

Endrik bro..I KNEW you wer going to fuggin' move there!!!!!

BTW..I did a search for my ongoing wonder abot Ho Hos VS Swiss Rolls..how pathetic is that.

I found a guy who feels the same way I do about but actually posted it on youtube..which is even more pathtic..but cool! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYInBaBAGoY

arghhh homework time..goddamn junior high!!

Bill Z
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm in Orange County wich is beautiful and a great place to surf but LA is the place wich is happenin'... OC isn't very cultural and is too conservative... Hollywood has all the weird freaky excitement stuff going on... and lotsa a clubs, theaters etc. perfect for a musician
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• E-Bro..So you're saying I should move to Hollywood.

But I want to move to Estonia..and rock out with my cock out!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I think LA and OC both are great but LA kinda fits me better, dunno about you... but forget about Estonia... it sucks... got to Greece dude... now that's a paradise.

Comment

• I think OC would be better for you Bill, because LA has too much bums, criminals and all the headaches for you.

Comment

• Yeah..Hollywood would have kicked much ass in my youth..pooooooooooooooooooon.

OC sounds nice but I would love to visit Europe or Scandivia..Norway sounds nice, I can rub horns with pale goofballs in black ovah there.

Comment

• Norway is great but you have to check out the Mediterrenean area.. it's awsome... Greece islands, French riviera etc. fucking awsome

actually the nature and weather is very similar here, when I went to Griffith Park in LA I thought I was in Spain or something

Comment

• Dude I just got This Godless Endeavour, at last!

I was VERY impressed by Dead Heart in a Dead World. Well this one CD picks up where the latest was, and kicks more butt. It's seriously some AMAZING work. Catchy choruses, heavy as hell riffs, melodic, crazy swept solos, some neoclassical influences (Born and This Godless Endeavour mostly) and wow... seriously mind blowing.

Dead Heart is probably a bit more accessible I'd say, more straight forward. Godless is heavier, maybe a little more complex. Equally good at least.

Comment

• won't get any arguments here, pott. Damn fine release, that one.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

• I just got my copy of Godless Endeavor yesterday. I've not had a chance to really listen to it properly yet, but it sounds pretty good on the first couple of spins!

Comment

• Pott, I'm glad you're enjoying TGE..it does truly kick ass IMO!!

Very addicting..Snoogs should have no problem getting hooked on Nevermore. I predict that they may one of his new favorite bands!!!

I'm actually going to listen to it now..it's been awhile.

Have a kick ass day with NM guys, I'm going to!!

Wassup Gary!!!

Comment

• Yo Bill! How's it hanging my Ohio friend?

I heard a lot about Down's latest album... you think I could like it? Since you know my tastes quite a bit I'm a huge Skynyrd and generally a huge Southern Rock fan but I don't dowload and I haven't heard any Down so far.

Comment

• Hey Pott, ..

I heard a little bit of it and thought it was the best Down I've heard...to be honest.

They're OK, nothing to write Satan about. Because Of Phil Anselmo and without Dime it sounds like dummied down Pantera..Super Joint Ritual is even more dummied DOWN ..saw that crap at Ozzfest.

I'm biased tho..because I can't stand Phil Anselmo..

Pantera is the only way I can tolerate him really..

My singer bud hate that guy too..but said that new Down is pretty good..

Maybe you should get Dime's Rebel Meets Rebel..if you like Southern Rock.

Comment

• c'mon Down is not southern rock

Comment

Working...
                                X