No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You better shave or face possible life of only spanking yourself. Don't get me wrong, spanking is a religious experience, as long as you don't rely on it, otherwise, it gets old. Need action, for satisfaction, and the lack of sack fuzz, and hair in general makes girls pretty fired up where i come from.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• really? The wife complains about the stubble on my chin burning her thighs....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Davey, Rattle, G, Shob , Tommy, freinds, Romans and countrymen..

Holy Cockblocker Vinny!!!

Motherfuck..NOT!!!

WTF, My kid stayed up 'till 3:30 AM Friday night. We watched Final Destination 3, and ate Arby sandwiches..which gave me the squirts..So even if Vinny didn't stay up..what good was that???

I should have just balled up a Arby melt and shoved it up my ass!!!!

So, then came Saturday..Then came Sunday and you know what didn't came..my balls, that's what. My nicely groomed sack is full. It was daylight savings time, So Vinny stays up and cockblocks me again..Then Val's aunt flow came to visit and she was all PMSing and shit..Pre Murder Syndrome. I didn't want her to touch my balls in that mood..

So, I'll give a chill pill , and me two..and we'll try this again tomorrow. I was all ready too, that's what sucks..your pud get all worked up for the occassion. Ever notice that, whenever your cock thinks it's going to get milked..it acts up all day..like it has ADD..Attention Dick Disorder!!!

I'm going to hold off on beatin' the bishop because I want to give Val a goo Tsunami!!!

Yes, shave your balls..your women will love that shit, and eat her ass. I'm tellin' ya..you gotta do that. Not all the time, just a surprise her once in a while, when they're all bubblebathed and shit. Oh, like Gary mentioned..definitely shave you face stubble, or your head will be crushed between their legs whn the clentched and laugh when it tickles 'em..dudes get hurt that way!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• WTF Bill! Why are you letting your pre-teen kid do all this shit? Lay down the law, DAD! C'mon man, who wears the pants over there? Get that kid to bed at a realistic time! Don't be like those dopey parents on Nanny 911 who let their precious spawn rule the roost.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            WTF Bill! Why are you letting your pre-teen kid do all this shit? Lay down the law, DAD! C'mon man, who wears the pants over there? Get that kid to bed at a realistic time! Don't be like those dopey parents on Nanny 911 who let their precious spawn rule the roost.
            I hear ya Broseppi Ron!!!

It's Val too, shes' really funny about "doing it" with Vinny around now. We are like two teenagers sneaking around..it's crazy!

I let Vinny stay up on Fridays 'till about 1:00 AM. He usually passes out by that time anyway, because he's been up all day at school. We send him to bed early, but Val won't do nuthin' until he's passed out, and snoring..she's weird about that. By the time he falls asleep, she nods off..so there I am..Captian Blue Balls!!

Even if we had a sound proof vault..she won't do it until he's sleepin'..sometimes I have to settle for a tug job..with the lights off..

I'll get her tomorrow tho..I'm pretty sure.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• good luck man
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Hey Bill, just checking in. What's up?
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Hey GOR, Not much really..how ya doin'?

I been waiting for my Century Media shipment for three weeks now. I'm starting to get pissed. It should be coming this week. If it doesn't i'm gonna call 'em. Other than that, same 'ol shit..helping Val with here case, and my kid's report writing. I'm much better at writing reports than typing my jibberish on here..

Real writing with a blue or black pen..remember those!!!???

He's doing a book report on Metallica..

Comment

• Bill,

There is nothing like your good old right hand Whenever, whereever
                    If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

• I see so many dead deer on the roads, I think I'm gonna start throwing
                      them in the back of my truck and then pile them in the front yard
                      with a big sign that says "HEY KIDS, SANTA WON'T BE COMING THIS YEAR
                      DUE TO LACK OF TRANSPORTATION"
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Thunder..I'm a lefty, just like Jimi!!!

I can't get my groove on with my right hand, and actually right handed ..it's that weird..I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                          I see so many dead deer on the roads, I think I'm gonna start throwing
                          them in the back of my truck and then pile them in the front yard
                          with a big sign that says "HEY KIDS, SANTA WON'T BE COMING THIS YEAR
                          DUE TO LACK OF TRANSPORTATION"

..that's awesome Jack!!!

Wassup man!!!

You reminded me of the time I actually killed the Easter bunny on my way to work. I'll never forget it. This bunny ran out in front of me, so I hit the brakes..but the little fucker took off ..so I proceeded to go. BUT, he ran back, right in front of me again..by that time it was too late..and baddathump!

I looked back in my mirroe ans there it was doin' da worm" dance..

I went to the district and told everone at roll call..so they went to that area and found it. It was DOA. So my silly ass partner backed the zone car tire on it and punched it..it set sailed and flew like roadkill UFO..that was pretty fucked up!

I never hit a animal in my life..but I killed a bunny on Easter..go figure!!

I was sad..

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Hey GOR, Not much really..how ya doin'?

I been waiting for my Century Media shipment for three weeks now. I'm starting to get pissed. It should be coming this week. If it doesn't i'm gonna call 'em. Other than that, same 'ol shit..helping Val with here case, and my kid's report writing. I'm much better at writing reports than typing my jibberish on here..

Real writing with a blue or black pen..remember those!!!???

He's doing a book report on Metallica..

What tasty goodness did you order in this batch of metal?

Btw if your soon needs any help, I'm pretty much a walking Metallica encyclopedia, so if you got any Q's, shoot!
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• I ran over a pigeon Saturday! Hahahahaha!

Comment

• I ran over a pigeon Saturday! Hahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X