No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Mars to Sirius is a really good album. I think I'm going to rock some Isis - Panopticon though. Later fuckers!

Comment

• From Mars to Sirius is a really good album, but I think I need to rock me some Isis - Panopticon. Later fuckers!

Comment

• I got my batch of metal today..got much music to listen to. AT Vance was out of stock..I hate when that happens.

My Dr Feelgood just retired after 45 years in the practice. Now I gotta find another good doctor!!!

I have a apointment on Thursday..hope he doesn't try to jack me around. I'm going in there and just tell 'em straight out..I need this for pain..can you help..yes or no..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill, remember A Christmas Story? Totally funny flick, and much of it filmed in beautiful Cleveland!

Recognize any neighborhoods when watching ?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Yeah, a lot of it was filmed not far from our houses...

Comment

• really enjoying my last couple of purchases.

Finally got my hands on Prototype's new one, Continuum. yea yea, 2 years too late. good shit though. Continues on from where Trinity left off.

And picked up Anarion - Unbroken. When you see the cheap rehearsal pics of these grotty young Aussies playing Les Pauls, you might think it's going to be another pub rock band, or old school thrash, or even death/grind. But they surprise you with some really good power metal (not of the gay/happy eurometal pixies & dragons variety) cool technical playing & strong vox
              Aus Metal Guide suggested it might be the best Aussie metal release of '06
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Yes, Ron..downtown Higbees...Tower City...public square. I remeber going down there to see the lights when I was a kid..but now you'll get robbed!!

In fact I watched and did security when they were shooting the sequel movie..with that Home Alone kid's lil' bro and Charles Groden(sp). They had to remove some TV attennas on the houses in the background of the school because it didn't look right for the era..the movie flopped actually. I seen it on TV only once..it was a Summer vacation me if I remember right.

Hey Gary, I must check into that one..I'm enjoying the new Candlemass.."the king of the grey"..with Rob Lowe (Solitude Aeturnus) on vox. It's much better than their last one with Messiah..I think!!!

Well, I gotta help Val with Thanksgiving..wishing you guys a great Happy Turkey day tomorrow!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Awwww..fuck my ass!!

I must find a new "doctor of record" for me and Val. They saw how much pills my doctors gave me for all these years and had a baby!!!

They didn't give a fuck about my allowed conditions, the reports as soon as they saw the amount of drugs..they were like.."Heeeeelllll Noooooooo"

I told them I didn't expect them to even come close to writing what I've been getting...that's a given. They don't give a fuck..I am "way out of their league"..

Doctors that know what their doing can CYA on writing scripts. They just don't want the hassle.. is all.

That's what I've been doin'..the search continues.

BTW Thanksgiving was really nice!!

Comment

• Fuggit..I called this old indian doctor today and asked if he would prescribe Soma. He said "that's a bad drug". "You don't need drugs..you need a good massage"..

So, I asked him if he was going to massage my cock..

"click"..

Comment

• aww, no happy ending?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Damn bro, keep up the hunt.

Comment

• There's got to be another one out there somewhere Bill. Just keep looking and you'll find him.

You might have to muss one up to get him to cooperate - you know, make him feel your pain - just make sure the nurse is out of the room!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Oops! Double post!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Wassup guys, well as bleak as this may look. This could be a blessing. I thought the amount of meds I take was "normal" for my condition. I always suspect it was a aweful lot..and build a tolerance to them. This can't be good for me. I would be more than happy to have kept that merry-go-round goin'..because I felt "good".

I saw this day coming so I put away some for this moment. Now, I am weening myself down from the high doses of meds I take. I'm concerned about my wife, but she doesn't require the amount of meds I take. Prolly due our size and actual pain threshold. I think she can endure more pain than I could..I dunno.

If times ever get really, really bad..there's always weed right?

Comment

• MaryJane - Confederate-Army approved for the operating room! "Here, boy, smoke THIS, drink THIS, and off comes that leg!"

'OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Wait - hey man! Look at the thread pattern on the ceiling of this tent, man! Psychedelic!!! Pass me that doobie, doc!'
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X