No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shit, Bill. It doesn't just rain, does it? I don't know what else to say that Rich hasn't already. Only that we're all here for you and pulling for Val. Keep safe, man, and be strong.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Val is going to kick the ever loving fukk out of this, I have no doubts. i will blow mojo smoke signals East to my favorite people in Cleveland.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Thank you very much!!!

You guys are the best..

I've been spending alot more time with the family. After some very deep thought. I swore to make our lives the best I can, while Val is still ok and Vinny is young. He'll be discovering the poon soon. That's when he won't want to hang with dad anymore. I remember that shit. We went for "Mucho Burritos" (THEY'RE HUGE) at his favorite mexican place. Val doesn't like mexican food so we went out giving her some quiet time..

I picked up the new Pagans Mind, and Gamma Ray while we were out. I'm going to listen to them now while Val is visiting her mom..

I'll be around..

I got no sleep at all..man, I'm toast!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Talked to my singer bud Ty Last night. His drummer is in Ringworm/Souless. What's new in Tim Owens's camp is ..he's trying out for Yngwie. That's like a drummer trying out for Spinal Tap.

I think he should just go back to Winters Bane but there may be some bad blood between him and Lou St Paul..from what I hear.

Beyound Fear..is soooooo ummmm yeesh. Nice guys though, I just think the writing is Beyound Lame.
          Last edited by horns666; 01-29-2008, 08:55 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• the only way to not to sound lame is to sing like Eric Cartman
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Cartman has a lovely voice..

But I think Butters is the singer of the bunch.

"loo loo loo I got some apples..

loo loo loo you got some too..

loo loo loo let's get together..

I know what we can loo loo loo.. "...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8sd5q-8GYg&feature=related

Comment

• I miss the old Cartman's voice, it was way funnier in the first seasons than it's now... maybe it's because he has changed from a little brat to a evil psychotic nazi.

I want Trey to sound like this again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo_3Z0kbJlA
                Last edited by Endrik; 01-29-2008, 10:33 AM.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• kickass
                  Last edited by Endrik; 01-29-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Hey E..My sis bought me the SP seasons 1 through 9 a couple years ago. It's all in the editing..the speed of the tape, Cartmen has a lower timbre to his voice now..more re-fined I guess..it "evolved", so to speak..but I do think the original voice is funnier..it's classic!

It's funny seeing how rough and primitive those old episodes look..but they been pushing the envelope more and more since then and I don't think they could've gotten away with the shit they have been doing the last several years back then..Trey and Matt just eased it in very slow and gradual like. I hope they go on for many more years because I can't wait to see how far they'll go.

I finally broke down and bought me some new metal. I been listening to them a a couple times before I go to the next cd...absorbing them a little more than I used to.

Comment

• Did I mention that Tim "Ripper" Owens is trying out for Yngwie...

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Did I mention that Tim "Ripper" Owens is trying out for Yngwie...
                        Yes, you did. You also said, it's the same as a drummer trying out for Spinal Tap.

You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• That's right..I'm getting senile..which is good!

I can't wait to be senile..I will go into details why I wish I had dementia in a little while..I was telling my wife this just the other day after seeing a commercial on TV about dementia..everybody think that's a bad thing. Well I'm going to shine light why it is not so bad!!!!

It's bad for all the loved ones but not the person with it..I will elaborate on my take on that one later!!!

Comment

• I think Star Wars is gay..I mean those light sabers. What's so cool about slapping swords anywhoo.
                            Last edited by horns666; 02-04-2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• nuff said..

Comment

• Dude..

Comment

Working...
                                X