No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got myself a little docking station for my desk at work, so I can plug my mobile phone into it to charge the battery, and it has a couple of little speakers so I can listen to the music stored on the phone. It's pretty cool. With a 2Gb card in my phone, I've got hours of music with me wherever I go. So right now I have Jorn's live double album blasting at my desk.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

• What's up BillZ? I hope Val's doing ok.

G, what is this Jorn you speak of? Jorn Lande? I love his work with Ark and Ayreon.

I got 2 gigs confirmed for next month, one with this Iron Maiden cover band, but the catch is that they're all chicks! I want to take care of all of them and show them round town and do other lame stuff with them. Like pottery class!

That's enough of my drunken ramblings. Thanks for having me in your house. Peace Broseppi!
      Last edited by levantin; 02-14-2008, 04:40 PM.
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• shit, double post!
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by levantin View Post
          What's up BillZ? I hope Val's doing ok.

G, what is this Jorn you speak of? Jorn Lande? I love his work with Ark and Ayreon.

I got 2 gigs confirmed for next month, one with this Iron Maiden cover band, but the catch is that they're all chicks! I want to take care of all of them and show them round town and do other lame stuff with them. Like pottery class!

That's enough of my drunken ramblings. Thanks for having me in your house. Peace Broseppi!
          That should be a good gig, The Iron Maidens do a great job covering Maiden and they are pretty easy to watch as well! They are cool chicks too!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• yea, Lev. Jorn Lande. I haven't heard Ayreon. Must check it out. Ark is awesome. So is his solo stuff and his work with Masterplan. Still trying to track down some Millenium & Snakes cds.

The Iron Maidens are cool. Are you going to give them a "Ghost" style Unchained Melody pottery lesson?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

• I started today with a mondo wake up, now i'm in my stones pajamas, stones cutoff shirt,(one of 18) stones cowboy hat, barefoot and gonna go for a skateboard ride. Flyin' already!!!
              Hope Val is doing well Bill, Viny as well, and a big fukk you to you too. Here's a kiss sweet William- mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa!!!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• double the post headaches the most
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hey Guys,

Thanks for the thoughts and wishes. I haven't been much company lately. Trying to remain upbeat at home is exhausting. I avoid talking to people because I don't want to talk about what I'm constantly thinking about. So I escape in a new cd or drugs..mostly both.

I wish I could escape, but I can't..I'm badly needed here. It's weird, but it's like I was injured and had to retire for a reason.

The ONLY thing that brings me any relief or joy is music. I quit playing and writing for the time being..I'm much too distracted for that. So, I listen to the new stuff I could afford and re-discover stuff I already have. I've been listening to ALOT of great 80's metal..such as Heathen, Forbidden, Toxic, Athiest, Coroner, Atrophy, Xentrix, Deliverance, Pestilence, Violence, Helstar, Laaz Rocket, Nuclear Assault, Death Angel, Cities, Razor, Evil Dead, and classic Testament, Death Angel, Exodus and so on..there is alot of new bands like Municipal Waste trying to cop the vibe of these bands. They're OK, but nothing beats the real thing!

Oh, I finally picked up Machine Head's "The Blackening"..after hearing so much hype..it's OK..definitely not up to my standards as "great". Their debut "Burn my eyes" is the only one worth having IMO. I never forgave them for selling out with that NU-bullshit...that's probably what it is. I hold grudges when it comes to my metal! That's why Metallica and Queensryche can get in line and blow me!

Oh, It's Vinny's first school dance tonight. He wanted me to shave his face. I'll teach him how to shave his sack soon. You know how you practice on a ballon..well, it's the same way..but you let most of the air out first..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I hope you're still having time to pull the pud on occasion, otherwise you'll never be able to sit on that throne without grimacing!
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• I've shoved my pud in many things for about 40 years....and nothing's as good as my left hand!

..it's true!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Hey Bill bro!

I was wondering if you were able to that Between The Buried and Me album 'Colors'?

I personally think it's such a little jem of music, that I won't rest 'till I get you listening to it and loving every second of it! \m/
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Wassup GOR..

No, I haven't checked out BTBAM yet..I actually had one of their cds in my hand last week..but I only had enough to grab the new Brainstorm and Annihilator..

My kid is somewhat up on bands I haven't checked out..I'll ask him. He keeps tellin' me to grab All That Remains' last one. I'll grab it when I find it used. We have some decent used/trade music shops here..

Comment

• Double post..

I'm going to get baked and slap my pud around..maybe twice.

we shall see..
                            Last edited by horns666; 02-23-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• got me the new halloween and avantasia a few days ago.. pretty cool stuff.
                              also saw some atreyu cd's at the store, but i didnt buy em, and now they're gone.. will probably have to order them..
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• I like the Avantasia cd. Been listening to it a lot in the car.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X