No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be in my music chambers..listening to extremely loud metal. I don't know what I'm in the mood for..thrash, death, power, prog, black metal perhaps..I'm thinking some classic obscure stuff like Last Crack..or Anacrusis.

I will search for a bonerfide Bill Z Bub "Hardifact"..I have a few in mind. I will listen to them and I will comment on the one that kicks my ass the hardest..that is a plan!

Please check "Casa Del Fuggem" later for details
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• For you Billz, a little sample:

Impossible to find a halfway decent Philly in South Carolina...
      Until today.

OK, maybe not so much on the bread but close enough, they absolutely nailed the flavor, the right spice, cheesesteak goodness.

Just what you would expect-the place is a dive.
      Dollar beer (any beer you like, as long as it's a Bud Lite).
      12 Oz. squeezed into an 8 oz. plastic cup.
      I didn't see the beer put down on the counter, I have no idea how the guy didn't spill it, but I spilled a whisker picking it up.
      I got the custom deluxe with hot/sweet pepper, onions and shrooms for a right price of 5.75.

I asked the server/cook...OK the only guy working in the joint..."Ribeye, right"?
      He had an attitude like a truckstop waitress that had seen just a few too many trucks.
      "I don't know...it's just what they buy".

If you let your imagination go wild there is a really nice looking farm just across the road, with some real healthy looking tan colored bulls in the crowd.

Not kidding, there is!

Anyways, they did get it right, best I have had outside Baltimore.
      Not many customers, but hey, it has been there since we have lived here, about 15 years, and changed owners at least twice.

I'm.....

I told the kid as we were walking out "Hey, you nailed it! Best in South Carolina"!
      He finally did give a thumbs up and a smile.
      "Thanks, man".

Can't forget the trip to the place either.
      It's only five miles or less but as we came to the stoplight out of our neighborhood we saw there was a little wreck.
      Some Isuzu sedan was trashed, bumper looked like it had popped off like the head of a Rock em Sock em Robot!
      Funniest part looked like the offending vehicle was a Nationwide company car.
      Wife says..."That's our guy...that's the adjuster"!
      All sorts of one liners accompany the drive to the fine eating establishment.
      "Accident Forgiveness"?
      "Nationwide is on Your Side" (Get it???) BLAM!
      "Hello? Oh, sorry, your adjuster will be late, he is having vehicle difficulties"...

Best of all we saw the Nationwide car on the back of a hauler while sitting in the little restaurant.
      Kind of like ice cream dessert to a great date!

Comment

• [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]wrong thread, dumbass!!

[/color]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          [color=rgb(0, 0, 0)]wrong thread, dumbass!!

[/color]

I didn't want to start a new thread for it.
          So I put it in Billz place!

Comment

• You didn't notice you bumped a thread that's been dormant since April 1, 2008, Cyg? Casa Del Fuggems is the current Billzy thread, I think this one got lost somehow during a changeover. How it reappeared is anyone's guess.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Ouch...I thought I was in Casa Del Fuggems!

How did it get bumped?
              I hit it from "New Posts" and the last post was from Billz.

Arg.

Comment

• Here Bill
                <<<<<<< post count
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• Its shredimentary my dear
                  Join DateOct 2009
                  LocationColumbus, IN
                  Posts666
                  Blog Entries1

Comment

• This one didn't disappear with the change over, it just got so huge that the old software for the board took a long time to load it so a new thread was started.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Run it to 666 pages, then lock it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                        This one didn't disappear with the change over, it just got so huge that the old software for the board took a long time to load it so a new thread was started.
                        Well it was dormant for 2-1/2 years, so it must have taken a REALLY long time to load!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X