Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I told my wife when I go throw some gas on me a light with a torch .....then put my remains in a big glass water jug and bring me to the table on thanksgiving ...so we can still spend time with me ....and maybe have a candied yam or a piece of cheesecake.

Plus when she get's frisky she can strap on my taxadermide dong and ....well it'll be just old times ....probably even better..

I'm sick ....yes I know.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ever since the new format ....nobody loves me anymore

I used to be on page one all the time ....now page four..

If it sounds like I'm crying ...I am ....gimme a tissue ....I'm a very sensitive porkaholic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I wwent to Golden Corral for the all you can eat breakfast buffet. Some dude went up there and took the whole quiche pie and sat and ate it, then he put another one in a to go box. Dude must really like quiche.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

You know ....of all the things I've tried to have sex with I never tried Quiche...

it looks inviting.....breakfast burritos ...No problem ....but never a quiche..

Comment

I hate quiche. Gimme eggs smothere in cheese sauce and a pile of bacon and biscuits and gravy and I'm a happy man, oh yeah, gotta have the cheesy hasbrowns too.

Comment

yeah I'd bang that too.....

I find more plearsure bangin' perishables and food products than my wife sometimes....she's a beech....

then afterwards I get a tasty snack....life is good.

Comment

i ate quail before. good deal.

Rich, to give ya' an idea of the price boost in NY... tobacco products for example, have approx. a 9% tax on 'em, $15 on cartons in all of NY, and an added $15 in the City. fuckin' puts a carton in say, Manhattan, up to damn $75. But yeah man, i haven't said this before, i meant to PM you but my service wasn't working for whatever reason and seems to have just kicked up, my condolences with respect to ya' brother. I remember talking to you about N'Awlins and briefly hittin' on the relationship between you two. Seemed like a real cool guy 'n all, best of luck to you 'n yours.

Guglielmo, hopefully ya' brother takes heed, if not, what're ya' gonna' do? Speedy recovery to the cat and hell, be happy there's no spinal damage or anything along those lines. Marrone mi if that were the case, ya' know? Probably a good fuckin' idea to hold off on the neck surgery, depending on what they gotta' do considering the possible side effects of the procedure itself.

Comment

you guys ever see Lamb of God's wall of death?

http://www.ozzfest.com/timages/page/...allofDeath.mov

crazy...

Comment

My neck's all **** .....try not to head bang watchin' Lamb of God or playin' in Bed Of Nails ...it's impossible.

I gotta broken neck ...and I'm bangin' ....not too hard ....but you got to do that bang thing to get the the vibe out ....makes tha notes come out or somethin....I dunno

This sucks...

No what the hell is the LOGs wall of death .....it doesn't sound very healthy. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I'm hi... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

watch it if you haven't yet man... its not healthy at all [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] oh yeah, they're also playing one of their new songs in case you haven't heard it yet.

I'll probably be high in a few too... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard heard like 30 seconds of a demo ...it was fast as hell ....just runnin' on the kicks and groovin' along ....I can dig that!

Comment

Went to Golden Corral again this morning. I saw a woman that had to be about 400 lbs walking around with a huge plate full of food asking everybody that got near her if they knew where the butter was. I'm thinking she was gonna rub it all over herself to help get out the door.

Comment

Nahhhhh all that butter is to use to grease her colon for easier purging ....when she passes 5lbs. the chicken fried steak she consumed......

Comment

got the new shadows fall album (leaked) [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] some awesome songs on it so far [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm a cat, Meow.

Comment

Working...
                                X