Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I'm such a pampered homebody ...my electric bill was over $200 for last month ....hey I don't mind . My balls must be climate controled at 71 degrees ...

My skin is so pale I look like that freak in that movie POWDER...

I went out with my son for a measley five hours and basically melted ....I still feel fatigued with a headache ..even after taking several opiates....amoung other things...

I could NEVER go camping or survive in the wild ...NEVER!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

My life consist of staying home listening to metal all day and playing my geetar when inspiration strikes ....eat a lot and poop a lot ...ohhh and spank a lot....and get high as possible on painkillers and weed.

ohhhh ....yeah I shave my balls / clean the house / cook / and do laundry ...while listening to metal all day with a boner...

I'd make a perfect roomate huh???

when I go out I wait until the sun goes down to do my metal shopping / cruisin' or whatnot outdoors..

I don't watch TV except some Media coverage / and a rented movie ....Comedy or Horror ....no drama or blow 'em ups...

then I MUST watch WWE RAW and Smackdown with Vinny (he's obsessed with that) ...I'm going to the Gund Arena on the 9th to take him to Raw!!!

and I jam with my son more than I do with my band and always come up with my best stuff with him lately ....he has unreal meter!!!!...better than my drummer....he's going to be a real monster player!!!....and his sonors sound great in my upstairs room ....much more pleasant than the Premiers in the basement rehearsal room...

He will be my drummer eventually ...if I'm good enough ...
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

no drama 'eh? not even SE7EN or Unusual Suspects? any murder movie w/ forensics or thought movie that's good, i dig. i thought that fuckin' new flick, The Village, would be like the Unusual Suspects, you know, some twist at the end that makes you go, "... motherfucker..." 'EHH!! wrong. it was garbage. so much garbage i thought i was back on the Jersey fuckin' Turnpike stuck in traffic because some dipshit woman decided she'd be the cutest of them all and cut off a tractor-trailer makin' big man flip his semi. and that's a lotta' garbage, on the road and surrounding. not to mention the two queers i was with decided, "he didn't get it," and that was why i didn't like it. that? pff. nah chief, i didn't like the flick because it was trash! fat dumb 'n happy waste.

Comment

Thanks for tellin' me the preview looked interesting ...

Who saw Ancorhman w / Ferrel ...I guess I'll wait for it at the video store now ....which should be soon ....that guy kills me.

I asked my shrink why I have a life long obsession with my PP and Pussy ....he says I'm normal ....cool

But I didn't tell him about Vozes and other stiff life objects.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ....he says I'm normal ....

[/ QUOTE ]

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah I know ..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I doubt the vozes and other objects would faze him either; just think of the crazy **** they must hear daily, and by comparison "normal" expands its range.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

wow that's a thought ....but Rich what if I'm like the craziest one and he tells everbody..

he uses me like an example or somethin' ....like a Morale booster for his depressed patients..

it's cool ...at least I'm helpin' someone out in a way.....maybe even some of you guys ..

I wonder who's the sickest dick on our board ...you know like a super obnoxious Bi-polar narcisstic pervert .... a real loser... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

You know there is even some gay people on the board .....it's in the stats you know

could even be some of my bestest of friends here ....CM not included ...I reapeat CM is NOT included.

I would'nt care ....just don't touch my PP...it's mine and you can't have it .. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"...you know like a super obnoxious Bi-polar narcisstic pervert .... a real loser..."

pretty sure the admins weeded 'em out... not gonna' name handles here so this doesn't get shut down but, you know who i'm thinkin' of. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i can safely say i'm not a member of the rainbow patrol. "homoerectus? only a sick twisted science pervert would come up with such a name. i don't want to homo walkin' 'round me with an erection!" hmm, i wonder who could be... could it beeeeeeeee SAAAATAN?!?!

Comment

Man what happened to Dana Carvey ...that dude was awesome ...

all those SNL guys that are good leave and flop instanty ...except for Sandler and he's been suckin' ...

Molly Shannon did "Superstar" then poofed ...Cheri Oteri was a really funny chick ...the funniest I think..poof gone ..

Will Ferrell seems to be kickin' some ass ...he's cool

Tim Meadows "The ladies man" was OK ...

and what the hell was the name of the horrible Kattan movie ..Corky Romano...

Mike Myers got the biggest I think with Austin Powers ...

Joe Dirt.... awesome movie

and Chris Farley was the coolest!!!

Comment

I was sitting in class last night when the Indian dude that sits next to me pulled out a sandwich. I asked him what it was and he said it was Goat. A curried goat sandwich. Sounds interesting.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Indian my ass...he's a damned devil worshipper and that was just leftovers...

Speakin' of my main man Satan ...do you know there is probably two thousand differnt interpretations of Gods in the world ...and only one Satan ...he may be called various names ...but he's still the same ol' Satan ...no matter what religion ...

The devil is the only one that seems to be most consistant of all dieties ...just a random thought...

The "Evil" force is the most dominate.....cool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Would anyone like to ask him a question ...he's right here ...we're pretty tight. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

and we are Jammin' to Deicide right now ...his favorite metal band.

Comment

BTW I bet the new Exorcist blows ass....

they should have stopped at the first one ....if anything remake that one but better ...I wish I had the means to do that ...it would be X rated and I would use the Olson twins for my victims..and plenty of bloody crucifixes and ....and Puss.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......This is the 1000th view .....

but less than 200 replies ...not a good ratio .....but I'll take it ..

BTW.."Ratio" rymes with "felatio"...you can use that in a song....cool.

OK that's a new song right there ..."The Felatio Ratio"...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Indian my ass...he's a damned devil worshipper and that was just leftovers...

Speakin' of my main man Satan ...do you know there is probably two thousand differnt interpretations of Gods in the world ...and only one Satan ...he may be called various names ...but he's still the same ol' Satan ...no matter what religion ...

The devil is the only one that seems to be most consistant of all dieties ...just a random thought...

The "Evil" force is the most dominate.....cool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Would anyone like to ask him a question ...he's right here ...we're pretty tight. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

and we are Jammin' to Deicide right now ...his favorite metal band.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only worship 2 Gods, Titties and Beer. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Those are very good Gods.....indulgence my friend.

Lust and Gluttony 2 of my favorite sins... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X