Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

which reminds me, you never did answer my question Bobble. you don't like the flick SE7EN?

Comment

Yeah it was pretty cool ....Kevin Spacey ....is a pretty cool quirky actor ....

he talks kinda like Christopher Walken ....I know he does a good impression of Walken...

I like that movie wear he likes his daughters girl-friend and was baught a camaro and told his old b!tchy wife ..."I rule"....yeah , that was cool..American Beauty...I think.

I just watched 50 first dates w Adam Sandler ...I'm not diggin' him too much anymore ...he's the same dick in every movie...

The only thing funny in the movie was the Rob Schnieder(sp) parts...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw Cabin Fever last night. It sucked.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

yeah, cabin fever was crap. house of the dead was worse. neither deserve my caps locking the titles, or quoting them. **** 'em both.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Would anyone like to ask him a question ...he's right here ...we're pretty tight. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

and we are Jammin' to Deicide right now ...his favorite metal band.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... still waitin' over here to find out Satan's fav metal band... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

And could you please ask him if he has anything to do with Goat World? I kid you not- everyone here owns goats.
            People keep them in their front yards and apparently this store "Goat World" is like a Wal-Mart for goats. I'm curious and the natives just look at me funny when I ask.

Thanks.
            Em

Comment

Oh... and speaking of movies... I can't WAIT to see The Village, directed by that dude with the name I can't pronounce. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Say-uh-wasshisname?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Oh... and speaking of movies... I can't WAIT to see The Village, directed by that dude with the name I can't pronounce. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Say-uh-wasshisname?

[/ QUOTE ]

That movie was pretty stupid and boring actually, people were actually walking out halfway through [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

sham-a-lon

the Y is silent.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Satan has NOTHING to do with goats ....that is a typical man-made stereo-typing BS ...He has no horns ...cloven hoofs ...no Pitch Fork or tail ...he can not create nor control he just watches and laughs at all God's mistakes...which is too much to list.

One of his favorite muscians is Paganini and for a metal band ...he quite fond of Deicide and Acheron for their "message" but he can't understand what the hell the're growling about ...so he has to read the lyrics ...

and he thinks John Kerry's a phony pussy and wouldn't even be a canidate if it wern't for Mrs. Heinz Ketchup $$$.......

Well That's what he says....he should know !!!

Hail Satan... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Satan says that "the Village" is a waste of money and the movie is very boring and Gay ....he's says wait for it to go to Video by the fall.....so sayeth the Satan!!!

Comment

Alright Bill,
                        A nod to the big man himself for clearing all that up. Good to know. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                        I know where the goat thing came from, same place a lot crap comes from. But I will shut up now so as not to offend anyone.
                        Paginini, hmmm. Nice taste.

I'm very disappointed to hear not-so-great reviews about The Village, however. That bums me out. Now I don't want to waste $ on a cinema ticket, I'll wait until its out on DVD.

We've been on a horror movie kick this whole weekend- its been awesome. Its been raining and thundering like mad, perfect horror-movie weather.
                        Watched The Shining, hadn't seen it in awhile.
                        Redrum Redrum Redrum!

Em

Comment

don't spend the money Em. i saw it, and believe me, it was a big let down. i can throw a spoiler here if you wanna' know, but it really wasn't what i had expected. the dude's definitely no fuckin' Spielberg when it comes to **** like this.

Comment

Yeah, Paganini sold his soul to Satan in exchange for supreme talent. Robert Johnson was just a trend-follower, Paganini started it.

And both found out they'd have had the same talent without selling their souls for it - of course that was after they died!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Das Right Rich ........

I sold my soul to make my PP a "little" bigger ...I don't know if that extra 1/2 inch was worth my soul....I should have been more specific with my request..

Speaking of Horror Movies ...one of my Faves ...The Exorcist..

They keep playing around with stupid sequels to this movie that suck total ass...either Re-make the movie (I wish I had the means to) or just leave it alone ...

This new sequal is going to suck ...I know it. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd like to see a remake of The Omen. Maybe the Amityville Horror too. I used to live 20 minutes from that house.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X