Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I need a six foot bong for my six foot schlong...

or a evil bong for my evil dong...

It's morning and I'm still kinda high... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

You know there is Dimmu Borgir stuff in the mall ....Dimmu ....in the mall.

Satanic stuff ..in the mall ....how cool is that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Dimmu's newest album at Target the other day! I have never seen any Dimmu there before, they're getting gutsy. Move over Ashley Simpson.

Our mall here is pretty lame, I'm scared of the mall anyway. I go in there for the Sam Goody (which is ohkaaay) and Vicky's.
      I have to go way into Abilene to get to Hot Topic and Spencer's. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, it seems at my last check, you stopped at the "P's". What gives, bro? More metal!!

Comment

I'm sorry dude ...I got sidetracked and lazy ....OK it was the Ps I stopped at ...I will continue ...

I want to get this list done so I could start a new list of extreme stuff..

The Mall,

I like to go window shoppin' at the Ambience myself ...I don't go in that store I just put my mouth on the glass and and puff my cheeks out...they seem to love this ..

Em why I you afraid of the mall ....did the ghetto rats take over the mall or somethin' ...yeah there is a lot of inspiring young rappers at our Mall too.....

I just give those fags ..."the look" and the keep their distance... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

lotta' cats on Long Island like that man. figures right? they stay away from me. they take one look and question what the **** a kid who's in his early-mid twenties [i look it] is doin' wearin' so much gold and a silk button down shirt. hmm... they approach me with their hands cocked, i just look at 'em and go, "get the **** outta' 'ere. fuckin' morons." they don't do much. sometimes they do. then they realize why my knuckles are huge. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] ah youth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What is the Ambience?
              That's funny. Hmm. Maybe if I goofed around in the mall I would like it better. I've always wanted to rollerskate all over one, the floors would be perfect for that!!

Why do I hate malls?

They creep me out. The actual entire building. I feel like I'm just wandering around like a brainless dweeb.
              The people I could care less about, except for the annoying-as-hell goombahs that walk a half step behind you breathing down your neck. I hate that. I either stop real fast or take a step backwards. Those are the same people that sit right behind you in the cinema when there is NO ONE else around. And then break out their giant bag of Ruffles.

Actually, I dunno why really. Maybe I'm afraid I will be attacked and forced to sit in some department store make-up chair.

Em

Comment

Where on LI Cryo? I used to live in Deer Park.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

East Norwich. if ya' not sure where that's at, think directly next to [touching] Oyster Bay. i'm on the South Shore and out east a decent amount. in the buroughs every night though. aaaah, it'll be weird not driving for the next few months.

Comment

I know where East Norwich is, I lived my first 14 years of life in Brookville before moving out to Deer Park. My aunts, uncles and Grandmother are all in Glen Cove, Locust Valley and Hicksville along with other various spots on the Island.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

no ****? small world. i was born in Glen Cove. usedta' have family there and Oyster Bay before majority moved to other states. i go through Glen Cove every day though. have to.

Comment

I never lived there, but I have cousins in East Northport, Central Islip, and then in the Bronx. The cabs won't go where my Bronx cousins live; they drop you off at a point and you call for the cousins to come get you!

Now if New York were a carry state like Mississippi is, it might not be like that.
                        Something about knowing the general populaion is armed cuts down on crooks using guns, at least here. Even if we aren't armed, we tackle bank robbers barehanded and ****.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Em while my friends are discussing geographical locations ..

Ambience is a store for lovers ...you don't have one in your location . It's basically an X-rated Victorias Secret because they sell dongs of all creeds and colors.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I live in Cleveland ...home of the whopper!!!!

Comment

my wife is right here ...she' says I'm still very good lookin' and that I turn her on ....she also says that later I'm gonna get some ...

I should go to Ambience and buy a big ol' black dong ...not for the wife . I figure it would make a nice tool for road rage ...

If you saw a big bald guy runnin' at you with a big dong in his hands ....that would be pretty damn scary!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think police officers should be issued dongs to help protect and serve...

I can hear it now ...."but your honor the po po beat me with a dong".... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

just amusing myself...

OH BTW ..did anyone hear about that incident right here in North Ridgeville ohio ...some jerk was masterbating outside a five year old girl's bedroom ...and five people including two woman caught and beat the crap outta him ...one of the woman shoved a twig up his ass....he was in critcal but now in stable condition ...too bad!

street justice ...gotta love that!!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad they got him but they should've finished him. He'll get out in a fairly short time since he didn't actually touch the girl, and will do worse later on.

Maybe they'll put him in the general population and let everyone know what he did.
                              Even hardened criminals are disgusted with pedophiles and might just take him out.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Bad thing is that all five people who beat him were arrested . They probably will get more time than the PP toucher..

Even though those five people had long criminal records themselves should be irrelevant...but the defense attorney will hang them on it..like usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X