Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Happy birthday drip! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

they were all over 21.

Comment

Oh ....that's over the hill

was it awesome?!!!

Did you score ...may be a hand job or golry hole madness perhaps.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday, Drip! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] And stick to the "They were all over 21" story too! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

they were dude. Only one need be of age anyway. The other two just happened to live there.

Comment

I's just funnin wit'cha Drip! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Besides, 18's the legal age for sex, 21's only for drinking!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yeah, I know.

I was just down there to spend some time with a certain girl before school started. I'm student teaching this semester, she's not going to graduate for another 2 years. We may move in together once this fall semester is over. We'll see what happens.

I'm also goign to be goign into a studio here in Great Falls, MT next summer..in June. To record a demo. We've composed some pretty **** up ****, some of it is very Colony era In Flames, with mroe of a black metal feel to it. Very melodic, very evil....not like the new....metalcore stuff that's become kind of popular. I'm hoping that Fenriz (of Darkthrone) will have a listen and maybe put us on his newly formed label...ahhh, a guy can dream can't he?

Comment

Nice Drip ...what label is that by the way ...may be I can shop my demo to him ...or cd whenever that get's completed ..

I picked up a few Darkthrone disks...I'm diggin' black metal alot these days ...

Drip I would like to hear your stuff bro ...sounds like I would dig it ...it seems up my alley..

I just put on In Flames Jester Race and whoracle ..great stuff ...what the hell happend to them ...they seem to be getting lame with their American popularity ...they should just be themselves and do what they do and not worry about what other popular bands sound like ....they are injecting some Korn influence in their stuff now ...why

they should not worry about what bands like Korn is doing ...they should just worry about being In Flames ...they are no longer "genuine" ...IMO.

It's probably their label (Nuclear Blast) idea as well ...most labels have too much say in the artist product if you ask me....that's the common problem with some of this weak BS....it's just not natural and heartfelt.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can't remember the name of the label rightnow...I'm pretty sure it is going to be a branch of Candlelight records.

Comment

Candlelight is a good label..

well I like a lot of bands on that label anywhoo...

Comment

I was wrong it's with Peaceville. Here's the article.
                        http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth....wsitemID=25405

Comment

Peacville ...OK thanks for the link ...that's opeth and Katatonia's label...cool

would be nice to be labelmates with those guys ...that's good company..

My dying bride too right ...I can't remember the label but their new one smokes ...I just put that one on the other day...it's great!

Comment

Sometimes when I see myself in the mirror I get Penis envy... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I picked up a few Darkthrone disks...I'm diggin' black metal alot these days ...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've been on a black metal binge for like, three or four months now. Did some history reading and research on it too. I find it hard to believe that I used to hate this stuff.

Comment

Yeah there was a time I didn't like it either ...I just didn't understand it ...once I did ...I was hooked

Got Graveworm ...engraved in black on right now ...great stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X