Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Well I was going to continue with my list but I spent my last hour or so talkin' about the rewards of ass eatin' and defending Eddie Van Halen...

I'll do it tomorrow as long as I don't have to defend Uli Roth... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Got Graveworm ...engraved in black on right now ...great stuff!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh, I turned you on to those guys, huh Bill? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes , I do believe you did Ron ...I did have one of there songs on a sampler ...

I didn't think nothing much of it until you mentioned it and I put it on ....so I bought the alabum ...it's very good!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Graveworm's pretty cool.

Comment

They have a few more albums I must pick up ...why not

when I usually like a band I usually pick all of their stuff..

boy I was really high on that last post ....just look at that spellin'... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

so how big did the other thread get and what happened to it?
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

It's the "Flamesuit On!" thread by Newc, where he said Van Halen was a shitty soloist. 5 pages as of now, I think.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i meant the descent to babylon thread that was running forever. i was thinking this is the latest iteration of it.
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Yeah, it is. Jeremy said the old thread was too big to move, he kept getting errors.

It ended up 120 pages before the board was moved, at 24 posts per page as opposed to 19 on this board. Just under 3000 posts.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah too bad ...I was proud of that thread ...but I'll get this one up there I'm sure...

hopefully we won't have another new board by the time we hit 3 K again...

it's a conspiracy to keep this white man down...power to the people !

Comment

HEY BILL ULI ROTH SUCKS !(j/k)

Comment

Ohhhhh I'm dying...

No not my Uli,,...

Uli is GOD!!!

Comment

I'm bord.... We need to start some **** up
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I think I did ..

I think got a couple people irritated about my enthusiasm of eatin ass...

well I have much experience in this area and just wanted to share my secrets of my lasting marriage ...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The best part of eating ass is when it's the chicks first time and she isn't expecting it. They do that weird wiggle thing and then they just start loving it.
                                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                                X