Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I'm 6'4. I'm the smae, If I don't buy the crap I don't crave it. I allow my self 2 times a week to have take out and that's it.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

http://www.southern-charms.com/sc-main.html

Here's a good site to navigate

Lots of old ugly chicks but still some good young **** in there

Comment

I played a Stephen Lynch song. That's all it took. Make'em laugh, that's all it takes.

Comment

I have a Jessica Simpson song play on my cell phone when it rings and you wouldn't believe how many chicks get interested over that

Comment

Stephen lynch of Autograph...???!!!

I can't picture drip playin' "turn up the radio" ..

Drs Yes but Drip no ..

That guy was incredible I saw them on that's the stuff tour ..seemed like forever ago..

6' 4"at 240 ??!!...you're a pretty big boy ...I'm a bit more compact at a whoppin' 5' 8 "...the heaviest I weighed was 240 ..I was down to 205 in april (new driver's license) ...too much damn pop!!!

I got a coke can everywhere I go...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Steve Lynch from Autograph teachs here in seattle, My old Lead guitar player got lessons from him,

I think the Drip is talkin about the comady dude

Comment

Oh OK ...I know you would know about Autograph...being a big VH fan and all ..he was another Eddie disciple ..

his tappin' was friggin' crazy...remember Ozzy in that Loud N' Clear video ...nice hair!!!!!!!

I know Drip likes the harder nasty stuff..maybe he'd do a black metal version of turn up the radio... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn Tawny looks nice.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Ozzy in the the You think you're tough video from Ratt is funnier.

Steve is unbelievable in a teaching setting, he can pull off everything.

Somebody in Autograph was in Tommy Lee's Band Suite 19, I just can't remember who

Comment

Dude have gone to http://www.tiffanyteen.com yet????

Comment

Well I will now..!!

Comment

Tiffany is the ****, I loved tanwy cause she did harder **** but Tiffany just looks like she wants to **** me

Comment

I knew a black guy that told me white boys are crazy for "Eating Exhaust". I damn near peed my pants laughing so hard
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

black guys are catchin' on they like goin' downtown and 'round the corner...don't let them kid you ...they tell me this stuff!

white guys have hang ups too ...that's obvious ...I think I made a few of them puke just talkin' about it here....

man how squeamish some people can be....even my dad is squeamish ...I can't even get a tad off color at thanksgivin' dinner....but I do..

they would never cut it as a homicide detective or street cop...that's for sure!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess I'm very ...ahhhh thick skinned I supposed. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

OK I back ...i just got a bunch of new metal and had to make some room for them...I'm bustin' at the seems over here ...

I desperately need some big wall racks ...BIG ones..

Nobody carries them ..I guess I have to shop on line ..

Comment

Working...
                                X