Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I am going to make this dude sweat!!!

I'm going to slam him until he nervously breaks his silence ...and shows his pussy-like face..

because whoever did that , a punk , a schlag , a wuss , a puss , a bust-out , a dweeb , and dork , a fag of the faggiest kind , a wannabe and a neverbe , a loser , a pathetic troll , a whatnot , a cumquat , a dingleberry in a monkey's ass , a gory hole reciever , a Bukkake target , he's slime , he's half a tool with the ambitions to be a complete tool someday with lots of practice....

He is a closet cross-dresser into playing water sports with his boyfriends...

all these things ...he is. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can't believe how many good votes it takes to get my crap back up there ....It's like 20 good votes for every bad one ...maybe more...

that's not right!!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

well talk to ya lter peoples ...I have to wash my ass and watch Monday night Raw with the boy...

I missed Uli to be with him tonight..he's not feeling well and my wife has to go to bed at nine for work in the early morning ...I'll still be up

Talk to you laterz!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like rain ...I don't like floods...

does that make sense..they need to get their crap together with these sewer systems...there is no excuse for it..some of these sewer systems are over a century old...WTF???!!!

and the don't friggin' work ...I wish they could get a clue..

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ow. My side. I gotta take notes, there are some juicy names in here!! "Troll". I love that name. What's a schlag?

About the only creative thing I call anyone (this is while I'm driving) is "toad" or "maggot".
          The toads are the ones that drive just bad enough to be a bit annoying. And you have to watch them constantly.
          They mostly hang out on the Beltway near Washington D.C.
          The "maggots" are the EVIL drivers.
          They all congregate at the elementary school here at 2:45pm.
          I wait for the day when the giant fireball comes rolling through to take 'em all out. All those scary mini-vans.
          I'll see it coming in my rear view mirror.

Comment

Yarrr! An as pirate be he who rated down the thread.

Pirates are amusing(actual pirates).

Comment

I believe that's the effect actual pirates are going for. Amusing
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I love all you bastages ...Em you too ...you can't be a bastage..

G , Rattle , Rich , Em , Cro , DRS , NOTP , all you guys...

I'm not mad ...it's just the prociple of the thing you know ..

I know I haven't been talkin' about metal lately ...that gets to be like work sometimes ..I've been a bit blue about my health lately ..so the only thing that seems to help is weed...a lot of it..

I have all these meds I take ..today I took 4 Tylenol4s , 2 darvs , 4 somas , a ultram ...nothing ...no releif at all ..

I smoke a little and BOOm I feel some relief but then I get like a Zombie hours later ... you know after it wears off ...when I look like this>> [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I missed Uli tonight because I'm totally spent from the meds and gonge...but I feel better ..

I was waiting for Uli to come to town for the last five months...my favorite guitarsist of all time ...the very best player in the world in my book ..right in my backyard and I just couldnt go ...that blows!

Ohg well I have Uli on now and I'm all messed up and feelin' pretty good right now..so It's cool I guess.

I watched RAW with my son and he went to bed ...now I'm getting baked and listening to Uli rip ....he makes YJM sound like a tool....

opr a "schlag"...Em a SCHLAG is a goober of a man ..that has no purpose in life ...He's dresses like crap , he's not funny , he walks around with bad posture with his hands in his pockets ..playing pocket pool ...even in front of people ..

he's the kind of dude that you're standing behind in line constantly ..just taking up your air ..

The fag you drive behind that always goes just a tad slower than the posted speed limit

That dick who told on you in class when you tried to cop answers off his test.

He never wears anything in style ...they don't wear jeans they wear "slacks" ...or if they do wear jeans they wear the baggy K-mart brand with brown shoes..

They have glasses that they wore since the 6th grade ..the same exact glasses..

at any party ...all a schlag does is sit there and smirk like a retard ...with never anything to say ...just sits their like a tool ...

Oh sclags like to wear shorts and sandals for some reason ...I think this is a very highly gay look for a dude to dress like....and all they ever talk about is sports ...like a broken friggin' record ...friggin' sports ..that they could never play themselves ...because they have a very limp wrist ..

this is the schlag that came into my house on my thread and gave me a one star vote ...

Yeah me ...MEEEEeeeeeee!!! ...a one star vote from half a schlag like this..

the world is a cold place..

I fukkin' hate this guy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You make me want to go to K-Mart and punch someone!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, I'll vote you up when you get back on the metal list. I could do it now, but what would I gain from that? I need metal! Give me what I need, baby!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I love all you bastages ...Em you too ...you can't be a bastage..

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww. Thanks, man. Nice to know I'm not a bastage. Which, by the way, is the funniest word ever! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I had not heard that before, I use it all the time now.

Okay. Schlag. Gotcha. I've come across some major schlagages, let me tell you. Slacks and brown shoes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The brown shoes are key I think. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Sorry ya missed Uli. That really badly sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                      Glad you feel better though. There's gotta be something else you can do.

Ciao. Off to fight the EVIL mini-van beasties.
                      Em

Comment

I'm not just a bastage, I'm a Farging bastage!!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Yes you are a fargin' bastage!!

Man I just read my crap and wow ...I can't spell when I'm high..

I can't spell when I'm not high either ...such is life..

OK Travis I'll get back to doin' some metal ...probably tonight..

Everyone must check out Em's "Dragonbait" material ...I like it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You test tubes babies..

there was a black comedian that died some years ago ...Robbin Harris ..

he called everybody a "test tube baby"...I always liked that !

You test tube baby!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is he the one who did Bebe's kids?

Comment

Holy sh*t, I remember Bebe's kids! Man, that's been a while ago.
                                Looking forward to the new list Bill. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X