Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Armageddon RULES Travis ...it is Chris Amott's band of Arch Enemy ...he sings and plays great...you'll probably like it !!!!

Jack ...poor Lemmiwinks ...there is thousands of Lemmiwinks that meet this same demise on a weekly basis...and NOT one activist hippie says a damn word!!!

why , you ask ...because most of your activist hippies induldge themselves with the lemmiwinks.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So cleary sees the Bills Z Bub.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, look busy, he is watching you!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, what an amazing picture. Monk, where have you been?
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Wow, what an amazing picture. Monk, where have you been?

[/ QUOTE ]

I´m not the photographer. I got the picture from a friend on ICQ.

Comment

Now THAT is one of the nicest pieces of photography I've ever seen. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Holy crap! Wonder how much zoom it took to get the sun looking that big.

Then again, there's a border around the left and top of the picture, so something tells me it's a much larger picture but cropped so that it makes it look like the sun is taking up more of the viewfinder.

Comment

Still looks badass.

Comment

And there goes post #666. Coincidence? Can´t be [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Monk ...where in the friggin' hell have you been bro!!!???

AWESOME pic dude...that looks like my album cover possibly ...if that ever materializes..I want that!

I like that!

666 was supposed to be mine ....godammit( >_< ) !!

oh well , snooze I loose I guess..

666 is engraved into my very soul.. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

and Jimmy where have you been hiding sir?!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        and Jimmy where have you been hiding sir?!!!

[/ QUOTE ]My guess? Eastern Canada! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

If Kerry wins this year (NOT) ...I'll think I'll join him in Canada!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The True North Stong and Free.

Comment

Stong? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's all the fault of my inferior Chinese made keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X