Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

[ QUOTE ]
    Of course that doesn't mean that if your interests conflict with ours that we won't do our best to get our way. Doesn't everybody do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing. It finally happened. You agree with what I have been saying during the years I have been here. I still disagree, of course, with everything else you said, but finally we can agree on this single and most important point.

Now I will go back to my "not getting involved in any more political debate" policy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Monk ...Take me to SWEDEN you Bastage ...this country is going to hell in a hand basket ...whatever the hell that means!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well , if I'm going to hell ...it's not going to be a friggin' hand basket ....probably a limo or somethin' or I'll just drive my Vette..it'll be a joyous occassion...a homecoming so to speak!!!

Em, that Bed Of Nails Group idea is kick ass ..now why didn't "I" think of that...Bongs are my life!!!

It's what I do ..I will die extremely high!!

Hey Bed Of Nails kicked some ass at our first practice in over six months...we already wrote another thrashin' heavy as **** song in ONE single practice...It is called "Inherit The Weak" dedicated to all the poop people that burdon the rest of us good people....a song that is not for the liberal at heart.

It looks like we needed that long break..now we're fresh again ...I'm going to make sure I put a crapload of shred in the new stuff!!

I have to show off for my JCF family you know.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I predict that Bush IS going to be Prez for another 4 years...The Bill Z Bub is NEVER wrong about these matters..NEVER ...you wait and see...mark my words on your calander ...you will see that I know all!!!!

So all this arguing and debating and political spinnin'...never meant a damn thing...you'll see.

In two weeks Mr. "I am John Kerry and I can do better" will be a fading memory.

for it is written ...so let it be done.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You all do realize you're all in a way being quite hypocritical in this whole thing right? Bill you say Dems are tearing the country apart by being more liberal and confronting minority issues yet the republican conservatists do the same thing by not ensuring these peoples rights and freedoms are met. Lerx you say Democracts just demonize everything well so do Republicans, you demonize Kerry as someone who is too scared to deal with the supposed problem of terror and just pussy foots around it. You say he's a liar before he takes office, well all politicians are liars.The same things are happening on both sides, I just happened to point out the Republican ones because Drip is the only one on that side, but it goes both ways.I shall now run off to play in the snow.

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, just fork over the flu vaccine! We decided your meds are okay after all! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]I don't like the demonizing by both sides either, but it's not demonizing Kerry to look at his record and point out his extraordinary record of flip-flopping and back pedaling. We're on a war footing and don't need a pussy leading the country, period. Neither the military nor foreign leaders would respect him. Foreign leaders would probably enjoy the fact that his leadership would weaken the USA though.By the way, living under the protection of our military and criticizing our ways is also a bit hypocritical, eh?
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Trusting HAnnity is like trusting an infant with xenophobes new sniper rifle.

good idea.

LErx...My grandparents WERE those ignorant farmers. They're ignorant because they voted REPUBLICAN! And they usre as hell regretted it when they were too old to keep up a stable farm. I had no immediate uncles..all aunts..nobody to keep the farm going. They had to sell it, and they found out the hard way that those wonderful republicans they had voted for all those years hadn't done jack to secure their elderly future of retirement.

I'm only a snob because you people act like such a s s holes. All the time. Kiss my liberal whiny a s s.

SHEEP! Listen to HANNITY and O'Reilly.....I'd rather trust Bush himself than those stellar pieces of work (extreme sarcasm).

Kerry's flip flopping is just a show that he does what he thinks is best for the country...not ALL liberal issues are feasible, you have to pick and choose where you stand with each and every thing. So does Kerry...so I choose him because he is LOGICAL. And has a decent rapport with the rest of the world, and the majority of our own government. **** even Sen. McCain endorses him. Or did at one point.

Comment

Kerry is desperate because he never established himself to America ...just to those who really hate Bush (liberals).

he has only two weeks to say "something" but all he could do is blame everthing from flu shots , cold pizza , warm beer to handicap people on Bush...it's blatantly silly ....and well truly pathetic really.

and a lot of people see thru the crap...more than you and I know..

Kerry looks like a dude that is trying to convince his girlfriend that the dude she's banging is an ass hole.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rattle the dems are using the "race card" again...so that these asses of fire won't cheat and vote twice , three or four times ...so they won't go poll hoppin'.

all they want to do is have everyone show an "ID" ...it's that simple ..

But I know for a FACT that alot of minorites do not carry or even posses an ID ...for various reasons (none of them good ones) ...the very reasons I had to deal with for 12 years on the streets dealing with these people....this is so true.

but know one ever says it or admits because it's NOT PC ...well I'm not worried about being PC because I'm not a politician or give a crap for that matter...

I'm just a wise , honest and fed up dude.

Comment

You know in two weeks none of this is gonna even matter...NOPE

Not an ounce....Cool! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Drip, I'm sorry your grandparents didn't have any boys, but why couldn't they hire farmhands? Did the GOP prevent them from establishing a retirement fund? After all, they knew they wouldn't get Social Security if they weren't paying into the system. If they DID pay into the system and worked the farm for 50 years, assume they were at least 65 and thus eligible for Social ecurity and edicare, if they paid into the system. If they were outside the system, then sadly, it was on them to set up their own retirement, and I'd guess if they were successful farmers the farm was worth alot more when they sold than when they bought. Again, I'm sorry if they hit hard times when they retired; I hope your mom, or aunts, helped them out. If you don't pay into the government's retirement and medical system (Social Security and Medicare) then you will end up dependent on your kids and grandkids to help you through your last years. Hey, raising your ass was an aggravating 23-year job, and your folks put you through college too! You OWE them 20+ years of return room and board!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

If you're white and especially if you have white children in the public school system- move to west Texas. Then see how you like all the "special interest" groups. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Kerry- yeaaaaaah. The whole "reporting for duty" thing is what turned me off immediately. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    I thought the Sarge was gonna bust a vein.
                    Talk about a slap in the face to all military. Reporting for duty and saluting is not ever to be taken lightly. And you do it in uniform.
                    I'll let y'all in on a secret. I'm a registered Democrat. But I don't always vote my party. I didn't four years ago and I won't this year either.
                    And the reason is because I believe you cannot have a President,leader, figurehead, puppet... whatever you want to call it- of a major superpower like the USA thinking they can appease everyone and make everything all better. We might as well just turn belly up and hang out the sign that says "Come take advantage of us!". In this day and age there is no place for "Mister Nice Guy". There is no excuse for fence sitting. It is impossible to appease every country, race, creed, religion, special interest- the list goes on. Anyone who has ever been in charge of a group of people, a manager, boss, supervisor, MOTHER (ahem) knows that this is impossible. One should not look to be in a position of power if she/he is not completely willing to step on some toes. Promising to make amends with everyone and working out agreements is a nice idea, sure, if the entire global population is up for that. But we all know that is not true- the evil, sneaky bastards are out there just waiting to screw it all up for everyone.
                    Do we want a President who thinks he can sweet talk them, "work something out" or talk sense? This doesn't work with people like terrorists. They kill you.
                    So we need a President who won't play their game and will call their sh!t what it is and wipe out their miserable hides so that the rest of us can live in peace.
                    God- what a job. It aint no job for a pansy.

Alright- that's my rant. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ta Ta,
                    Emily

Comment

That's OK ...it all dirty politics ...that's all Kerry has man..

He'll be gone ...you and Sarge can rest easy in ...well in 12 days now..

Em that's the same in Cleveland ...all urban inner cities are friggin' zoos...they drove all good people out to the burbs...if they can afford it.

and when and if they afford it ....they are gone faster than could say "DIVERSITY"!!!

This is fact!

I like when people use the word "Diversity" like that's a good thing ...DUH!!!

It means it's the beginning of the end of a once decent area....surgar coatin' bastages!!

Comment

Jeeze American politics can become so partisan, you guys need more than 2 parties.

However, on a more important note, I am drinking chocolate milk.

Comment

I like chocolate milk.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I prefer white milk. I can't wait until my wife has a baby and starts nursing. My boy/girl is going to have to learn how to fight for their nipple.

Comment

Travis,

Just sit opposite of her- you can catch the overspray! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Eww)

Comment

Ohhhh Man Em ...I was laying on the floor once watchin' TV ...My wife was on the couch beast feedin' the Vinman..

I felt a "warmness" feeling on the back of my head and my wife sprayed me from at least 8 feet away ...that's not bad!!!

I guess that was payback for ...well nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X