Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

FUBAR was ok. I thought the scene where he was auditioning for that band was hilarious. The whole testicular cancer thing was pretty funny too.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

and next time I'll try not to type in the dark with mittens on....holy crap does my spellin' suck the dirty binky!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yo Jimmy ....wassssssup! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I never saw FUBAR ....but I wrecked a few zone cars into total FUBAR...that's how I know what a FUBAR was... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill Z,

You spend time with your cool family and the BONG boys, that is waaay more important.
          Speaking of the fam, mine is starting to trickle on in so I'm off!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          It's Friday Night Fright Night!!

Em

Comment

Hey Bill. Not much new happening here. My little girl had head lice last week, that was exciting. "Daddy why are you moving in to the hotel?" Check your head, honey. Daddy will be home when the bugs are gone. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She's very good friends with a little girl whose parents are scuzbags. The poor kid has had lice five times since school started and the parents have done NOTHING to help her. My wife called Public Health and informed them that this girl was a carrier and spreading the nits at school. They picked up the kid and shaved her head and went to the house to educate the parents. I don't understand the mentality. Our daughter was scratching her head, my wife checked her out, found the bugs and pulled her out of school for a week. Pretty simple, I thought. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce. This kid is the sweetest little thing you could ever meet - kind, polite(no easy task these days) and respectful...she calls me Mr. Jim. Most of my daughters friends call me "dude" or "buddy".

But here we have a bright little girl with lots of potential and her nastyass parents don't do anything to nurture the child. The whole situation makes me want to puke.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...freakin head lice....man I never had that but my old girlfriend gave me the crabs for my birthday once ....what a nice girl she was...

tell your daughter you have to shave her head ...she'll scream sooooo loud the little buggers will just jump off her noggin'..

EM ...that's right , I'm righting a song about Vincent Price ...I love that dude!!!!

and tonight it's Pizza Pan and Van Helsing ......oh , weed before both of those things ..

I love Pizza Pan when I'm all toked up..

but I love everything when I'm all chinese eyes ...I look like a Buddah ..when I'm high ...a big fat , jolly , Satanic ..Buddah..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Talk to ya laters

Right now I'm listening to the new Nightwish "once" and it's awesome ...I bought it from friggin' Wall Mart???!!

and I bought The Haunted "Revolver" from Best Buy...kinda cool to buy real metal music from places like these...finally!!!!!

"Revolver" ...kicks ass...I like it!!!!

Bye again..

Comment

Yeah, the head lice was gross but what can you do? These kids are six and you know what little girls are like. Swapping jackets and sweaters while at school, etc. I was ok, I have no hair...well more than you, but not much.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jimmy ...that's very unfortunate about that girl's parents ...too many parents like that ...

they are not parents ..they are breeders...they don't give a friggin' crap.

too bad really ...but it's the truth..

I seen so much of that crap ...it's sickening..

that's those people I want to have cleansed ...they are dead weight and a burdon on the rest of us ...I hate them and they should all be dead...but NOOOOOOOOO they are people too and they want , need and gotta have ...and we pay for it....ahhhhhhhh fukk em all!!!!

but that's just me.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

when will people learn that there is a such thing as HUMAN POLLUTION...until we relaize this FACT ...we are fukked....and fukked we are.

Comment

hello,
                    atomic fruitloop guy here,
                    just stopping by to say that billy is a fine upstanding mal adjusted dude of honor. whatever he says is bible o.k.?
                    i mean it.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well thank you Tommy ...and I love you too my righteous brotha.!!!

But I got another liberal attack on my rating.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only people that attack the Bill Z Bub is Christians with a Jesus fetish or Liberals that know I'm right and are very jelous because I threaten their illusions with the ugly truth ...liberals just HATE the truth!!

NOBODY else attacks the Bub...

so , do I care that a Jesus freak or a Liberal does not like the Bill Z Bub ...???

I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

But there are some good Christians of course ...and very few good liberals ...a good liberal is like saying ..a nice piece o' crap!!

It's not totally impossible to find a nice piece of crap ...but highly unlikely..

so whoever don't like me ...chances are they are 99.9% a highly polished piece of crap..it's simple as that!!!

So whoever shot me that pussy-punk vote ....get on your knees and do what you do best ....suck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know who it is....I should name names...I really should ...that's how I do things you know...I hit them head on ...nail 'em right in their friggin' asses..something these people don't understand...they are back fighter ...b!tches really.

they are the dorks I used to beat up in school ...same kinda people. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

so to all my enemeies (we know who you are) ...please get cancer and slowy rot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, I just invoked the powers of Satan to cast upon thy enemy .. a horrible stomach flue....so thou shall poop yourself to a slow , withering and stinky death.

this curse I bestow upon thee on October 31st in the 04!!!

So it is written ...so let it be done!

Ave Satanas [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm drunk.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading Bill's post, I looked down and saw this.... just caught me funny...O.K....that is all [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I got a weed hang over...

unholy crap..it's going on 3:00 in the PM ...and I JUST woke up.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I woke up at 2 yesterday and then went to see The Grudge.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X