Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I just noticed that Ron now has only 800 less posts than me.... and that's after a postcount reset at 9999!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Bill, I'd like to see a list of idiots you busted with dumb excuses.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Let's not forget I actually have 12,972 posts. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actually, 12,973 as of that post!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey Rich
            #12,973 was in the What are you listening to thread

so I was right.

Heh heh.

Comment

Geez, this thread got kicked to page 2. I'm still sick and it sucks.

Comment

I had not thought of that, Ron! My bad!Jack, I think your carnivorous underwear is making you sick!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

But it feels soooo good!!!

Comment

Hey Dudes and woman...I'm back.
                    Applebees was pretty cool when they first opened ...well for the wings only anyways....then they went to crap real fast and just kept getting worse ...I'm not a big fan of TGIF either.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I think this is John's first post on my thread ...what a dick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We friggin' missed Megadeth last night...fuggin' SOLD OUT!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

My wife has been on vacation so instead of talking to you guys ...I was givin' her the ol' zuccini and whatnots!

I am very glad that some of you found a couple new bands because of that list...that's the whole idea...just sharin' my joy of the METAL..

what the hell is goin' on at that "protest" rant ...I'm staying outta that one...what the hell is Ace smokin' ...because I want some! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well maybe I don't need any ...I'm high enough...

But I need to get a little MORE "inspired" to continue with the list..and inspired I'll get!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh while I'm pretty high ...Jacl kindly requested that I do a list of dickwads that I arrested that gave me some good excuses...

you have to remember ..I worked in the ghetto so most of the "excuses" I heard was the equivalent of catching a three year old playin' with his pp.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

TRULY!!!

But I's see if I can think of any...nothing hitting me ..

Well not really excuse ...more like stupid crap...like.

These two old boogers playin' cards and one brother shot the older brother over five dollars...yes, he killed his bro for five dollars...

One stupid intoxicated booger robbed a Arab store at gunpoint and then went outside to the payphone to call his ride ...I pulled up on him while he was still on the phone with a loaded .38 stickin' out of his waiste..

Once I got a call for a "stabbing in progress" and when I arrived in the area I saw a large crowd gathered in the street. When I was able to walk thru the crowd I saw two females stabbing this dude ...a huge puddle of blood covered his face , eyes and ground..I could have just shot the females ...but I grabbed them by the arms ..one dropped the knife and one I had to put my gun up her nose ...she understood then....the guy just had a couple of deep cuts ...no big deal really ...but he bled like a stuffed pig....oh those two "ladies" were his wife and his mistess who just met and was waiting for him when he got home for work..ha hhaaa busted! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I didn't see any excuses in that post DUUUUUHHHHHHHH [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I know ...they never gave me any good ones (excuses) worth mentioning ...they weren't very bright where I worked ...they were ...well....simple folk. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill,

Sorry ya missed Megadeth. Bummer. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Umm... that's it for me.
                            Sucks being the nightowl in my house, I have no one to torment. And nuthin' of any worth to add to this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I didn't have anything worthy of posting last night in my intoxicated stupor ...but that never stops me ...

How's it goin' Girl! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Intoxicated stupors have helped me through most of life's pitfalls. I find them to be exteremely helpful for my morale. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X