• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

The Bill Z Bubb has been busy.

Comment

Notice the cartoon Bill is doing the "I Love You" horns! Bwahahaha!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That IS a lovely picture .. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Yes , I have been a little busy I guess.

Taking a breather to write some new Bed Of Nails tunes ...and to listen to all the new metal I have been getting in hordes...

So much metal ...so little time.

But I am starting to miss this place after a week of absence ...now how pathetic is that??!!

Plus the wife was on Vacation ...so I been tryin' to sneak some while the Vinnman isn't watching ...and that is nearly impossible.

Vinny is the biggest coitus interuptous of my whole life..

That's what kids do ...they interupt "freaky Time"..oh well , my balls are blue as star sapphires.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Did he use VAZeline on the Vaz?
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Vazoline ...Nope ...I like Gasoline!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, ya gotta see it from Vinny's POV: " [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] HEY!! That's my MOM you're trying to fukk!! I know where you want to put that thing too! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] " [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] A boy wants to protect his mother, you know that. Besides, he wants no rivals so he inherits ALL the gear and CDs! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Wow Rich ....this is very true..

Now aintthataboutabitch.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Notice the cartoon Bill is doing the "I Love You" horns! Bwahahaha!

[/ QUOTE ]
                  D'oh! That was a mistake. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No it wasn't. I know Bill is just a big cuddly poseur! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

And you would know, right Ron?

OHHH!!! Snap! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now I'm gonna get it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        And you would know, right Ron?

OHHH!!! Snap! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now I'm gonna get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti Style!!
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, I AM cuddly. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Wow Rich ....this is very true..Now aintthataboutabitch.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]You've raised him all too well, my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Be proud of the Vin Z Bub! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Besides, he wants no rivals so he inherits ALL the gear and CDs! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's more CDs than the Vinman can shake his pud at. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X