Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

Page 4?!?!? Not while I'm around.

Comment

THRASH 'TIL DEATH!

Comment

I'm back from the storm fellas and lady..

what a crappy week ..the flue , book reports , and bullcrap...the usual stuff.

I hate everything that stands between me and happiness...the flue , book reports ...bullcrap..

I just want to lay around ...do drugs and listen to metal...BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO..not even time or the energy to beat off..

Noooooo not for me ...NOoooo..it's the flue , book reports and bullcrap instead. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

OK I think I'm gonna beat it now....I must relieve some stress.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BUT tonight ..is Friday Family Fun night at the house of Bill...

But ..there is not a movie I want to see ...and I'm getting a bit burnt on Pizza...even awesome Pizza..

Life is just one issue after another.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OH BTW ..I bought Vinny a 30 wt Line 6 1/12" Spider...damn thing sounds pretty good..perfect for practicing in your bedroom..it's pretty loud too...and you can use up to six effects at once..pretty nice for $200 out the door ..brand new ..plenty of gain to do all the shredding required.

best thing I ever heard for $200..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So ya got Vinny playing guitar and drums, or did he switch? Maybe that Spider you got "Him" is just a guilty pleasure disguised as a gift for him? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Both my girls are into guitar now, I love it! Annah and Em...Look out! The world needs more female guitarist! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Hiya BillZ.
              Nice to see ya come to the surface.
              I hear ya about having the week from hell, it hasn't been any picnic over here either.

Congrats to the Vinman on his new spiffy spider practice amp! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That is cool.

And Dave- there is PLENTY of room for lady guitarists. Your two are in fine company, and I'm thrilled to hear about their interest! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              What a good Dad you are. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Ciao,
              Em

Comment

Congrats Bill... er, I mean Vinny [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] on the cool amp! That rocks!Em, I'm encouraging 2 young ladies to take up guitar and/or keyboards! A friend of the family has 3 girls, aged 8 months, 9 years, and 11 years. My sister's getting a Casio keyboard, and I got 'em an Epiphone Strat copy and EP800 amp, like 10 watts with an 8" speaker. Nowhere near a Spider, but it has a decent distortion. Anyway, with the Van Halen Bros. in mind, we're giving both the keyboard and guitar as joint gifts to both the older girls, because who knows which one will take to what? This way they'll have to share (Big sis is very territorial) and they can see who is better at what. Like Alex playing Ed's drums til he was better, and they decided to switch! Now if they both like guitar, then I'm in deep doodoo next birthday that comes up! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]I just hope each pairs off with one instrument and likes it! Or they dig both and become multi-instrumentalists!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

They can be the world's first all-girl black metal band! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All black metal bands are girls. Some just have penises.

BTW Bill, who the **** do you have to write a book report for when you are retired?

Comment

And what's wrong with your flue? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's all stuffed up and making him sneeze.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          All black metal bands are girls. Some just have penises.BTW Bill, who the **** do you have to write a book report for when you are retired?

[/ QUOTE ]He had to help his son Vinny do a book report.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

That makes more sense.

Comment

I'm on vacation!!!! I got 5 cases of beer, a carton of smokes a bunch of guitars and I'm on a mission from God!!
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

For Em and the other ladies of the JCF who venture to this part of the board;

Heres my youngest female contrabution. (Notice the The mock two hand tapping...I'm so proud) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                The shirt shes wearing says "Bad Angel" BTW.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                                X