• Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

astro-glide bill, astro-glide.
    (dr. thread)
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

yeah...the evil Dicken's village. Adn teh exercise bike that makes as much noise as the ENGL. Piece of crap.

Comment

Oh you motherlicious fuking fukers.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

man I'm frikkin' baked..and I'm gettin' even more bakeder..

I like the Pentagram Drip ...it beckons to me...I thinks it's a grande Pentagram...I love it..

I want to put one on top of tyhe peak of my house...I have two spires on my house already...one would look totaly natural up there..

come over and put a pentagram on my house Drip...I will pay you with weed..a few dollars perhaps....pizza..Dimension ZERO baby!!!

Then we'll thrash out like a fukkin' metal Tenacious D...

....I'll be KG..i don't care.

I've been wound up a little tight lately...it feels nice to be high enough to feel better.

I think I had a bug and I pulled my back shovelin' the wet ass snow ...

What movie should I get...I'll get that white castle movie...or that Napolean Dynamyte...for a family movie with the pizza..Every Fukkin' Friday....

It's Fukkin' Friday Family Fun Day!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill may I please have some of what you're having? Your jolliness if cracking me up.
          I could totally see you on your roof installing a ginormus upside-down Pentagram. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Oh... the movie "One of Them"... um... some sort of B horror movie. I am not sure if it was THE lamest movie I have ever seen or if it was, in fact, hilarious.
          Good up-close gore though. Like knives through people's necks and gouging out eyeballs and the like.
          But very bad acting. Very very bad. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

My brother actually cut it out of sheet metal in his welding class his senior year of high school.

Comment

Well Drip get your brother's Engl humpin' ass over here and pentagram my fukkin' house!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em...well I took my second last Oxycodin..a 40 watt jobber....along with the black metal band BELPHEGOR playin'...Drip you would dig 'em..and lot's of weed ...lotsofit!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and I must go to bed now..I have to get Vin up for school...arrrgghhhhhh Val's workin' and I hate gettin' up before....1:00 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Drip come pentagram my house!!!

Goog niget.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

maybe sometime. I'm movign back to Colorado on Saturday. I'll muster up a band of roadtrippers and we'll come to ohio en route to the ocean and pentagram your fukkin house.

I just got Carcass "choice cuts" it is fukking awesome.

Comment

I'll pentagram your house with pig guts!! And you can pay me in weed!!

Comment

Your on ...pig guts...sheet metal...who cares...it's my sign to display proudly..I'm sure my house will make local news then...possibly TP'd or egged as well..

Instead of a snowman me and Vinny did a big snow 666 ...but it all melted ...looked pretty nice though..I have black tinted windows on my house...and it was funny watching people stare as they drove or walked passed....ahhhh fuggum'

I hate people... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I messed my back up today and I got no drugs.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

You and me both Jack...I'm sick of shoveling this fukkin' snow...fukk me already with the snow..but I have drugs and I just ate my last 40 watt Oxy ...so right now ...I'm one happy motherfukker... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No snow here. It's been in the 70's all week but damn my back and hips hurt.

Comment

Just as I was b!tching about the snow ...some snow plao barricaed my apron of my driveway with a three foot wall of ice and slush....ate 2:30 in the morning...so I'm out there ate 2:30 with a fukkin' shovel...

those fukkin' city snow removal mutherfukkers....flunkies...that's what they are...gettin' back at the man....for all that slavery crap!!!

fukk 'em all...and I love slavery ..I want a slave to shovel this fukkin' snow in my driveway

I want to beat him as he does it ...then I want him to paint my house ...and when he's does...I may feed him a raw hot dog...fuggum...

survival of the fittest baby...either you're the fukker or the fukkie... I'd rather be throwing than catchin''..

I want slavery...it got things done..

I think slavery will return to mankind eventually ...it always does...history always repeats itself...slavery was here since the sawn of man..it was meant to be...why fight it...some people deserve that treatment ..they have no respect for themselves or others ...so let's makes slaves out of them...and it's not just a color thing...ex cons that get out lookin' for work should be slaves to people who will sponser them and in turn ...they get labor...that's fair!!!

Comment

Get a mail order bride to do the work and then pimp her out.

Comment

That's how we do it here in Canada JTR.

Comment

Working...
                                X