• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

hay bill do you like the Qiorboys

Comment

cool ...I'm coming to canada....

The US is fukkin' up!!!..I think we should take all the captured terrirost take them to NY and say OK fukkface now put that shit back up...just a thought.

bring back slavery...make the terrorists build America even stronger...at gunpoint. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

yeah jack...pimpin' is good.. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

I would make a good pimp I think...not your BS ghetto pimp...No ..but a nice pimp, a kinder and more understanding pimp....a pimp with a heart. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So , I'm coming home ...

I'm in the center lane. There is also a right lane for right and a left lane for left...simple enough.
        The light turns green and I proceed down the one lane street. Instead of the guy in the right lane making a right ...he goe's straight..so like a gentleman I yeild and let him pass..as I'm doing this I see bright lights on my ass..I look to my right and see another Gold Ford F150 floor it attempting to pass but I maintain my lane (the only lane) and control. At this time I see his truck lights bouncing and as I look in my side mirroe I see him striking the high curb..I'm stopped at the light and hepulls left of center blocking oncoming traffic to confront me..

me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As he started spewing his bullshit...I yelled "you see that factory"...he says "yeah"..I told him to in a loud but calm manner.."either shut the fukk up and leave or meet me back there where nobody can see us so I can't stomp on your fukkin' head"..he then called me an "ass hole"...I replied "yes I'm am but that's my fukkin' problem ...don't make it yours"..He speed off thru the light ..a little wiser..

It's weird how brazen some people get without any foresight of what just may be in store...

This is what happends when I leave the house...

Hey as I was out ...I picked up a Severed Savior disc....you know one of our own dudes...I forgot who ...because I'm high...short term memory's not so good..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "yes I'm am but that's my fukkin' problem ...don't make it yours"

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Bill, once more I tip my hat to you!

Comment

Bill,

This is why I HATE to run errands, go shopping or whatever. ALL the dicks come out to play. Fukking morons.
            Sounds like you took care of Mr F150 just peachy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Severed Savior... that would Mike. He posts as "Gilbert". They toured with Cannibal Corpse recently and had all sorts of whacky bus problems.
            You can find him here - web page

Need coffee.... [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Yeah Thanks Snoogs ...it just came out of me ...like all my spewage..I have some cool spewage...I call it verbal judo!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EM...how's it going woman!!!

I was thinking of you...how is everything...all weell as could be I hope...

Thanks...yeah last night while I was in bed...I realized it was Gilbert...I have a new found respect for Mr. Gilbert because this stuff kicks ass...I would be happy in an outfit like this ...with guys all on the same page...but there is some very lame talent spread way too thin here in Cleveland...so Bed Of Nails is on ice for the moment...The singer Ty and myself want to continue because we write really good together..we are a good team..I just wish we had a team....

all I need is a drummer ...everything else musiacally it's just me...so I can record with no problem if I just had a drummer and at this point it won't be our old drummer ...I'm done with him.

Yes Mr. F150 with his Big Harley sticker in the window went home with his tail between his legs and hopely a screwed up front end...I hope he broke something acting a fool ...serves him right...and I hope it's expensive as hell.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hey billy,
                i don't wanna ruin my image but watch it with those oxycontins dude. i told jimmy the same thing yesterday.
                they're just a lighter form of heroin and they are a bitch to come off of. so here's my address so i can hold them for you so you can take them correctly-lol.
                just to make sure you don't get strung on 'em. use my fed ex. account number and send it to
                26212 dimension drive suite 110
                lake forest, ca. 92630
                we gotta keep you the force that you are my good man.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I hate it when people try and guttershoot me. I drive a small car and consquently people in larger cars think they can push me around. I don't let them, and when they pull up next to me to start talking shit, I just stick one big tattooed arm out the window and flip them off. Even the gangsters back off then.

Comment

Verbal Judo... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hi-YAH! (do you do Hi-yahs in Judo? I dunno and I don't care)

Hi Bill!
                    I'm doing as good as can be expected down here in goat country- this wildly forsaken place- just serving my time until I can get my ass back up north where I BELONG. I'm feeling rather cynical lately.
                    I took a hiatus up to Dallas for a few days and dorked around up there- it was nice to see all the big buildings and some buddies that live up there.
                    I played some amps at a GC and drooled all over everything while the sales dudes just gave me the 'ol "what is SHE doing in here?" stare. Whatever. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    The Keith and I are working on updating some equipment and I have a board exam to take in a few weeks (for my Masters) that I am completely strung out over. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    But after all that is said and done I can get to playing again. Woo-hoo!

You need a drummer? What about the Vinman? I had no idea all this was going on and thought y'all were busy pounding away. I don't know anyone in Cleveland other than you and John, so goodluck there.

I gotta get over to the school for some sort of Open House thingy, I am not good at this sort of thing. I just wander around looking at everyone and then go home. It is probably a good thing all the people avoid me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ciao, take it easy. Tell Pico I say "meow".

Em

Comment

Here is a picture of my mini-me taken this weekend at the Rainforest cafe in Dallas.
                      She's about to be lunch for the GIANT LIZARD. Muahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Em, a good mother protects her offspring from vicious predators, she doesn't pose them for pictures with nature's great predators!!

Oh wait, that's a mural. Nevermind.

Comment

with Em's astute upbringing it's the lizard who's fukked here, just a ploy.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

That there lizard isn't painted on there, its a ginormus sculpture!! That lizard is BADASS! Would be cooler if it were a dragon, but close enough.
                            My daughter has a lizard fetish, a huge one. She loves reptiles of any kind, but most especially lizards (gee, I wonder where she gets it from?). She has a smaller version of this one on her bedroom wall. I actually nailed that sucker to the wall above her bed so she can look at its red eyes peering down at her at night. She's one weird kid.
                            That one there at the Cafe looks kinda like an iguana so he's okay, they're vegetarians. But if it tried anything I would break out my EmJitsu on it in a heartbeat. I'd break its neck!
                            GRRRRRRR.
                            And my Khosi is dangerous herself. She looks all sweet and nice doesn't she? Hahahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you haven't eaten at a Rainforest Cafe I highly recommend it. It really looks like a Rainforest, its all dark and misty with vines and trees and flowers everywhere. There are these huge animatronic animals in awesome natural settings (we do not do Chuckees I hate that place with its stupid moving singing stupid Chuck E Gang).
                            Anyway, the gorillas are my favorite, they whoop and holler at you. There are big saltwater fishtanks everywhere and the whole place has an eerie atmosphere. They play Jungle Music. They should play Jungle Thrash, that'd be cooler.
                            The food is good too and they serve lots of it. Mostly vegetarian-esque but you can get chicken and steaks and stuff too. The salads are AWESOME. Huuuuuge salads with all sorts of stuff thrown in there. I can never finish one.

I'm hungry.

Em

Comment

Us vegetarians can be plenty dangerous when need be.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                26212 dimension drive suite 110
                                lake forest, ca. 92630
                                we gotta keep you the force that you are my good man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Winspec Asset Recovery Group ?
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X